The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Me too.

This Medicaid thing and nursing home thing for my mom has been an eye opener. I will one day (I’ll know it when I feel it) just walk into the woods or the ocean.

I will not burden anyone else, nor will i lose my autonomy, freedom and space.

Having said that, I saw my mom late yesterday afternoon and she said she was “perfect”.

This was the week after “the food is terrible” “get me out of here.” Etc

Weird.

You will not be walking anywhere. You will gather us all and we'll party like it's 1999 and that's how it's gonna be.

Mine is less grumpy this morning.

The background check was slow as sin this morning. Just got a call from the guy that it finally went through, so I'ma gonna go and get my new shottie - as soon as I finish thishere omelette.

I get it HDH been feeling the need for old school wheel guns.

Maybe a nice reproduction piece or maybe a gun show and find the real deal.
After I posted I realized I didn’t add that they have cheaper models…just not as good looking. The problem is the beautiful one comes in a display case…I’m afraid it’d never get used! The old Winchester’s are fetching top dollar last I checked. Wat could probably tell us more about that. The nice thing about this new line of S&W is that it has an old look with very modern amenities. Henry has a couple that compare also. As of this printing, it only comes in .44m and .45…they say a .22 rimfire is on the way.

You will not be walking anywhere. You will gather us all and we'll party like it's 1999 and that's how it's gonna be.

Mine is less grumpy this morning.

The background check was slow as sin this morning. Just got a call from the guy that it finally went through, so I'ma gonna go and get my new shottie - as soon as I finish thishere omelette.

Prince - 1999 (Official Music Video) / Prince

Beavis_and_Butthead.jpg
Could you say that all again just a little slower for those of us in the back of the classroom? 🤣😆🤣
took me 2 weeks full immersion before i could understand the Scots accent. time well spent IMO...
of course most of this immersion happened in the pubs
(as it should :LOL: )
Mom is not getting what she wants, and she is being a fussy little bitch about it. It’s always something with her.

She is being a good lesson for what I do not want to be for my children in my decrepitude
it's difficult both for them and us
make sure no matter how frustrating that she knows she is loved
told my own mom so many times...
"I don't like you much at the moment... but I love you like the day is long"
🫂 💕
I don’t think she’s too serious about it, but we made logos online and stuff. It was fun.
sometimes that's all you need, right?
a little song
a little dance
a little seltzer... down your pants
Insh'Allah that issue gets solved next week.
oooh... the suspense!
Coin Toss... which way will it land?
Fired... or promoted?

Back