The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

So today was a different kinda day for me. I like to work outside and it was a gorgeous day.

But we fooled around a bit this morning. Then met some friends for a late lunch. Saw my mom and then shot some rounds at the range. I find it relaxing.

Man, my eyesight is going. My Ruger 10/22 has the thinnest blade sight in front and I could barely see it. It was late afternoon and the light was low… yeah that was it…

I had a scoped Ruger American and that went much better.

On the way back I was gonna bring my log splitter to my neighbor. When I tried hooking it up to the back of my atv, I dropped the hitch on my foot! Sounds worse than it was, they are well balanced and easy to move. It didn’t feel great, but nothing broken or even bruised. Just some swelling.

Went for a walk after dinner so all good.

Now heading to bed. Back to work tomrrow. 🙁
It's probably a good thing you're going back to work today! Maybe you won't hurt yourself! 😅😅😘

ahem - you skipped that part *hands on hips*

I was 🤏 close to playing Mother Hen and telling you to maybe consider putting on some steel toe boots for these sorts of chores. good to hear you had them on at the time.

don't want to imagine how much worse if would have been otherwise.

ugh -look... LOOK
another gray hair...
yep - right... there... 👉
mmm, mmm, mmm
:ROFLMAO:

where is OM's fainting couch?
this is too much! :LOL:
I was right there with you, L! 😅😅

013f1e51a6accdb3f6b8e12a77428c140d8d11e5fb22cee1eef54a79aa733018_1.jpg

Yes'm, I reckon so. The good coworker will be back, probably a bit disappointed that his vacay is over. I get it.

Happy Monday!!! Slept okay. Coffee refill ahready. Cats are quiet. I think that I have to get gas for the company truck today so I don't have to push it tomorrow.
Coffee first. Then get the gas for the truck. Have a good Monday, Wat! 😘💕💝

You're welcome. I tarted up the recipe I got, but the sausage bit was the best idea and that was original. I just monkeyed with it is all. And I added other stuff instead of the 3 T of worcestershire in the original, too. The easiest way to zip it up more would be to use hot Italian sausage.

Have fun.
I always add sausage to my meatloaf. And to my spaghetti sauce.

Well it’s been a good day. Spent a couple of hours at the shooting ground with Jack. I will upload and talk about that in due course. Got home and got the grass cut. Then sorted out my hunting stuff for the geese ready for when that really gets going in two weeks. Seeing some of you talking about boots recently these are my hill boots. Just been cleaned and waxed ready for the week. I alternate pairs when we get wet weeks to dry and rest the leather as they take a hammering on the hill. Made by Brandecosse the oldest are still keeping my feet dry after seven seasons.
Those are some nice looking boots Grey! Wonder if we can get them Stateside? I hear there’s this thing called the interweb…Will definitely check those out.

Well, it’s power washing season. Pull that contraption out and make some noise. I try to knock it out earlier, but with all the storms we’ve had, it’s been a challenge.

Now, your Morning Zen.

IMG_0017.jpeg

Back