The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

gene-but-they-have-no-way-knowing-if-useful-gene-actually-got-incorporated-into-cats-or-other-a

Snopes: True :oops:
Ain't science a hoot?

So today was a different kinda day for me. I like to work outside and it was a gorgeous day.

But we fooled around a bit this morning. Then met some friends for a late lunch. Saw my mom and then shot some rounds at the range. I find it relaxing.

Man, my eyesight is going. My Ruger 10/22 has the thinnest blade sight in front and I could barely see it. It was late afternoon and the light was low… yeah that was it…

I had a scoped Ruger American and that went much better.

On the way back I was gonna bring my log splitter to my neighbor. When I tried hooking it up to the back of my atv, I dropped the hitch on my foot! Sounds worse than it was, they are well balanced and easy to move. It didn’t feel great, but nothing broken or even bruised. Just some swelling.

Went for a walk after dinner so all good.

Now heading to bed. Back to work tomrrow. 🙁

So today was a different kinda day for me. I like to work outside and it was a gorgeous day.

But we fooled around a bit this morning. Then met some friends for a late lunch. Saw my mom and then shot some rounds at the range. I find it relaxing.

Man, my eyesight is going. My Ruger 10/22 has the thinnest blade sight in front and I could barely see it. It was late afternoon and the light was low… yeah that was it…

On the way back I was gonna bring my log splitter to my neighbor. When I tried hooking it up to the back of my atv, I dropped the hitch on my foot! Sounds worse than it was, they are well balanced and easy to move. It didn’t feel great, but nothing broken or even bruised. Just some swelling.

have you checked the warranty?
JK - I feel like mine has a bill pay glitch some days
but dude - seriously?
gotta take care of your feet so they can take care of you
(she says while keyboard pecking w/ her bum hand :rolleyes: )

have you checked the warranty?
JK - I feel like mine has a bill pay glitch some days
but dude - seriously?
gotta take care of your feet so they can take care of you
(she says while keyboard pecking w/ her bum hand :rolleyes: )
All good. I always wear steel toe boots anyway. (Didn’t land on the toes but the top of my boot… but all good!)

All good. I always wear steel toe boots anyway. (Didn’t land on the toes but the top of my boot… but all good!)
ahem - you skipped that part *hands on hips*

I was 🤏 close to playing Mother Hen and telling you to maybe consider putting on some steel toe boots for these sorts of chores. good to hear you had them on at the time.

don't want to imagine how much worse if would have been otherwise.

ugh -look... LOOK
another gray hair...
yep - right... there... 👉
mmm, mmm, mmm
:ROFLMAO:

where is OM's fainting couch?
this is too much! :LOL:

I was 🤏 close to playing Mother Hen and telling you to maybe consider putting on some steel toe boots for these sorts of chores. good to hear you had them on at the time.

ugh -look... LOOK
another gray hair...
mmm, mmm, mmm

Over the top?
Too much?
It was too much, wasn't it?

that's my cue... night all... sweet dreams :)

Night hun.

ugh -look... LOOK
another gray hair...
mmm, mmm, mmm

Sorry I was using it hun. It's free now though... Want to borrow my clutching pearls too?images-37.jpeg

Back