The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

It was a beautiful day on the hill and only one of our transatlantic cousins shooting….and he behaved! 😂

Plenty for the boys to do, the day started with a ground frost and frozen windscreen. Once the sun came up, I was shedding layers and finished in shirt sleeves. It won’t be like that tomorrow as the weather breaks. I hope you like these pics, different hills today.
Gorgeous! 😍😍

It was stuck and it's plastic. I tried to use pliers but it just about broke which is why I had to shut it off to the house. The bathroom flooded. My plumber came by while I was at work. I need new toilets. They keep having issues. I told him I would buy two new ones and a garbage disposal, and then he will install them for me. :/ He did clean up my bathroom though. Very thankful for him.
That was nice of him to clean up for you. 🫂

Sorry I have to vent my frustration. I just want to get my dogs out on the hill but they are filming Outlander at the castle again. Film types everywhere and I can’t get anywhere near without being badgered to appear in the show. Like I need to be in Outlander… no thank you!
Ooh! Outlander is one of the hottest shows! And there's Jamie! (Swoon!) 💞💞

Will you be credited as Greylag? 😘😅

Back