The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Beau did that when he was a big puppy. He hung with the human. Then what with the back-n-forth from East to West, he got a chance to grow and to hang with the adult Beagle who is afraid of Wat and everything else, so Beau hates the noise now. Daisy will come and hang with the Sootin' H000man, however. She was 9 months when she arrived. She seems to have gotten used to a naisy man who doesn't scold her - unlike her former noisy man who did.
You're a good man to the pups, poodles, kittens, chickens, etc., Wat! 😘💞🥰

:( I hope the day goes fast for you then! I'm going to have to shut the water off to my house while at work today 😡 Kids toilette is running. Not the flaps, not the floater. Water detection for the tank being full is not working. Arg!
I hope you can either figure out what's making it run or get someone to do it for you, Impy. You don't need another thing to do when you're hurricane prepping! 🫂🫂

I've had Szechuan Green Beans at restaurants - yummy!
crisp, spicy, and lots of flavor
Szechuan-Green-Beans-SpendWithPennies-4.jpg

Recipe: Szechuan Green Beans - Spend with Pennies.com
Bookmarked! Thanks!

I had a great morning with my girl friend and nice afternoon therapeutic massage. So I should be feeling very happy. But, the autumn melancholy has captured my spirit. Anyone else get the autumn melancholy?
Thanks for your concern and hugs. I think needed a good night sleep which I had. So, I feel much better with a good and optimistic attitude this morning.

Back