The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

It was a beautiful day on the hill and only one of our transatlantic cousins shooting….and he behaved! 😂

Plenty for the boys to do, the day started with a ground frost and frozen windscreen. Once the sun came up, I was shedding layers and finished in shirt sleeves. It won’t be like that tomorrow as the weather breaks. I hope you like these pics, different hills today.
absolutely brilliant!!! 😍

Autumn and winter are my favourite seasons are my favourites as I am out with my boys. Always happy to listen if you need to talk it out.
Fall has always been my favorite.
Spring used to be my second but now Winter has moved up a spot and sometimes trades for 1st with Fall. I physically tolerate the cold better and there are fewer triggers for my allergic reactions generally.

I've had my rabies ,and distemper shots...😁
Never change OM. (y) (y) (y)

stay-classy-classy.gif

One of my people is flying to Nashville Tennessee tomorrow afternoon. So he called me kind of nervous about the storm and all. So he asked me where he would wind up. And I told him he'll make it at least to the scene of the crash.🤣😂
Laurie Anderson - From the Air
..."This is your captain. We're going down. We are all going down, together..." @ 1:11

Back