The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

It's up past you, too, on Lon Gisland. If he'll have me, I'll piss away next weekend driving there and back. If it's everything it seems to be, I'll make him an offer he don' refuse.

Then I'll have to figure out how to get the SOB home.
The island is long.

(I know, I know…) where abouts on the island? We were all the way out there last week. The traffic was for shit.

could you rent a trailer?

My first Torino was all the way in NC. Took a weekend w my cousin to get it. It ran like a champ and I drive it all of the way home. Didn’t even need a trailer, but did need two people to make the trip.

I’m logged in also. I know one of the mods last year said they were going to start cracking down on some of the dedicated picture threads due to bandwidth issues. I wonder if our Utoob vids are getting the same treatment.
It's the Google meister wanting to collect metrics and data against registered accounts. Remember "we" "are" the "product" on the social media platforms.

96220e8ddd3405df23058b53ea53aa28bd79fdf18e4a617ee2ceb8f91becb1af_1.jpg

The island is long.

(I know, I know…) where abouts on the island? We were all the way out there last week. The traffic was for shit.

could you rent a trailer?

My first Torino was all the way in NC. Took a weekend w my cousin to get it. It ran like a champ and I drive it all of the way home. Didn’t even need a trailer, but did need two people to make the trip.

I have a perfectly good trailer Out West. I'm of the opinion that I'd rather make 2 trips than rent a trailer. Plus, I know my trailer and its idiosyncrasies. It's a good trailer, and I like it!!!

This car looks like a better deal than one that I found 2 years ago but the flippers beat me to it. I did wind up buying a short block from the guy who ultimately fleeced some guy in Poland or Germany. I stole the engine block but then he tried for my eye teeth for a starter. I told him it was money standing there (me) or wishing and hoping on fucking eBay. He said he couldn't take my offer. I told him that his heirs would be wishing he had.

Wat, why are you so mean???

Four guys to load the engine, and I had to do all the work. Fucking old people!!!

Back