The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Happy Friday. Short day at work and a long day of driving. No matter. Old car awaits. WE're supposed to have our new drywall guys start Monday. This sounds like a scratched record, so Wat will be containing his enthusiasm.

Got word from a car guy that there's a top-o'-the-line anvil car for sale - a 1942 two-door. By definition, they made damned few, so it may have a lot in common with hen's teeth. He's passed along my contact info to them.

60923_6708c9d1ec02c.png

Well hello there Missy Lili !
Hey, girl!😘✨💕 Hi, everyone! I know I've been AWOL! I had a friend visiting for a few days. He's gone home to LA and I'm back (sorta) to my regularly scheduled programming!

I got my taxes done today. Now I need some sleep! I'm gonna go down (Hi, @Wonderer67!🤭🤭) and get some sleep! 😴💤

I haven't had a chance to read through the past 20 or so pages. If I missed anything earth-shattering, feel free to DM me!

Last I heard @Missk_2022 was feeling better. I hope you're still progressing that way, sweetie.🫂🫂

Also hope our FL friends are all present and accounted for! 🌀😱🌀

Hey, girl!😘✨💕 Hi, everyone! I know I've been AWOL! I had a friend visiting for a few days. He's gone home to LA and I'm back (sorta) to my regularly scheduled programming!

I got my taxes done today. Now I need some sleep! I'm gonna go down (Hi, @Wonderer67!🤭🤭) and get some sleep! 😴💤

I haven't had a chance to read through the past 20 or so pages. If I missed anything earth-shattering, feel free to DM me!

Last I heard @Missk_2022 was feeling better. I hope you're still progressing that way, sweetie.🫂🫂

You do you. We're here when you are . . . .

Glad you had a good visit. Friends are the best medicine sometimes. Glad to see you’re back. I will catch you another morning 😉

It's like a fourth of the power is on. one or two of my lights work, but no appliances work. It seems like a trickle. I had to turn off the fridge because it was popping going on and off.
Might be just enough to power some of them hun. Check your circuit breakers. They may have gotten tripped with the power surge. Flip off then back on to make sure they are reset. Do each one at a time.

Good morning Wonderer. I did not see your posts. The game was fun to watch as the lead kept going back and forth. How are the Mets doing?
They won and won it at Shea stadium. (I will always call it that) beat the hated Phillies 3-1. They play the winner of the dodgers/padres.

Not thrilled that the Yankees won. (Sorry OM. I always root for the underdog.

It's like a fourth of the power is on. one or two of my lights work, but no appliances work. It seems like a trickle. I had to turn off the fridge because it was popping going on and off.
Be careful, impy. I’m glad you have some power. Millions don’t.

But be careful. Hope your cleanup isn’t too bad… but above all, glad you and your daughter are safe.

Back