The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

They sent me down to Florida to help out. Not much in the way of damage up here in North FLa. Was supposed to go to Ft. Meyers but no hotels. Wasn’t looking forward to roughing it. Couldn’t log on this a.m. for the MZ…wife was seeing me off.

Sorry bout the Tigers B2, go Mets Wonderer! Maybe just maybe they’ll meet? Get better MissK. Welcome Sgts19 (he’s one of my buds from the chat side…I’ll fill I’m in on protocol ).

Here’s the belated early evening Z…y’all have a good night!

IMG_0063.jpeg

I had to do a little bit of experimentation. Early on the colors were very visible at around 7:30 PM.

But then they seemed to disappear.

However… using my phone camera with longer exposures, I was able to get some really good photographs. In truth, they looked a lot better on camera than with the naked eye.

After 730, I could barely see them just a faint, faint glow, but my phone picked it up nicely….
good advice - matches what I've heard from friends/family in my area, too.

Here's an article with some general and techy tips (lots of same tips @Wonderer67 just shared)
How to Take Picture of Aurora With Smartphone

Hello from Michigan
Welcome to the Café
I don't recall seeing you before so in case you're new here's the standard spiel all the newbies get.

We conduct ourselves a bit differently here than most of the rest of Lit.

Post #1 introduces the joint... and glancing back over the last 10-20 pages provides additional context.

To be clear:
1. No religion 2. No politics 3. No drama 4. This isn't a hook up thread. Take it to the DMs or go somewhere else.

Everyone is welcome but we are protective of the vibe

This applies to all who visit this thread.
If this feels like a good match, welcome...

If not then please keep looking on Lit -
There's so many threads to choose from. You're sure to find a few to your liking.

They sent me down to Florida to help out. Not much in the way of damage up here in North FLa. Was supposed to go to Ft. Meyers but no hotels. Wasn’t looking forward to roughing it. Couldn’t log on this a.m. for the MZ…wife was seeing me off.

Sorry bout the Tigers B2, go Mets Wonderer! Maybe just maybe they’ll meet? Get better MissK. Welcome Sgts19 (he’s one of my buds from the chat side…I’ll fill I’m in on protocol ).

Here’s the belated early evening Z…y’all have a good night!

View attachment 2406994
Thanks for being on the ground to help, H! 🥰🥰

Back