The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Speaking of inappropriate. Someone who stayed at my house had a portable squatty potty. They couldn't believe I didn't have one. Then they showed me this commercial (I'm not sure it is a commercial, but 🤷‍♀️ ) I'm not sure what made me think of this :unsure:, but I laughed the first time I saw it.

“Now your colons open and ready for battle…”

And what else?

This commercial is like a bad trip!😂

Speaking of inappropriate. Someone who stayed at my house had a portable squatty potty. They couldn't believe I didn't have one. Then they showed me this commercial (I'm not sure it is a commercial, but 🤷‍♀️ ) I'm not sure what made me think of this :unsure:, but I laughed the first time I saw it.

I can never unsee that :oops: 🫣
I was aware of the science behind it... but the marketing?
*In the SP narrator's voice*
Oh, the joys of not having a television set!
(be sure to enunciate all 5 syllables in television :ROFLMAO: )

Right? Could you imagine that being your first gig in "Hollywood"? 30-some years later the new Graham Norton or Jimmy Fallon unearths the footage...

"And here you are in what I believe was your first paid gig? How old were you there?"

That would be embarrassing!!

"I scream and you scream and Plop plop" :ROFLMAO: Something is wrong with me for finding this hilarious!

That would be embarrassing!!

"I scream and you scream and Plop plop" :ROFLMAO: Something is wrong with me for finding this hilarious!
You're wrong?

I'm feeling an urge to share with my brothers who have little Unicorn-loving princess-obsessed daughters atm. :ROFLMAO:
But the blowback from ruining ice cream for that one brother???
Nope. Uh-uh. Not gonna do it!

I can never unsee that :oops: 🫣
I was aware of the science behind it... but the marketing?
*In the SP narrator's voice*
Oh, the joys of not having a television set!
(be sure to enunciate all 5 syllables in television :ROFLMAO: )
It’s a mixture of funny, amusing, horrifying, insane and educational. I don’t know in which proportions, tho. 😂

Attachments

• IMG_6514.jpeg
    IMG_6514.jpeg
    687.1 KB · Views: 0
full-1790-191099-fb_img_1696427719734.jpg

Yes all being good boys and yes they are all boys. Girls have a biological function that generally kicks in at the busiest times so no girls in my kennels.

But......all my boys have their bits removed at about 18 months as they are not for breeding and it keeps their minds focused on work not girls. It has the added advantage that nobody will be knocking on my door saying ...your boy has got my girl up the duff what are you going to do about it? 😆

PS I don't know if they're any harder to train
I like to say that spaying and neutering is like brain surgery.... you would be so proud of sven.... he is not jumping on people and is working on not rushing the door or racing you through. He sits down and stays until released (most of the time)...it is like broken record and we keep at it til he complies with a command... if I say down I keep resetting him until he lays down. he is just a baby so the squirrel that he chased across the street and up a tree led him astray, but he is doing so good. He is prob 90 lbs 7 1/2 months old.....

I like to say that spaying and neutering is like brain surgery.... you would be so proud of sven.... he is not jumping on people and is working on not rushing the door or racing you through. He sits down and stays until released (most of the time)...it is like broken record and we keep at it til he complies with a command... if I say down I keep resetting him until he lays down. he is just a baby so the squirrel that he chased across the street and up a tree led him astray, but he is doing so good. He is prob 90 lbs 7 1/2 months old.....
Aaand, we're back to squirrels again :LOL:
This remind anyone else of kids and dolphins at the zoo?
Just me? :ROFLMAO:

Back