The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

I like to say that spaying and neutering is like brain surgery.... you would be so proud of sven.... he is not jumping on people and is working on not rushing the door or racing you through. He sits down and stays until released (most of the time)...it is like broken record and we keep at it til he complies with a command... if I say down I keep resetting him until he lays down. he is just a baby so the squirrel that he chased across the street and up a tree led him astray, but he is doing so good. He is prob 90 lbs 7 1/2 months old.....
Well done !

I did get a chance to get over on that flipper fellow, too. He did lose money on that previous car, and he paid too much for an engine that I was circling and trying to bring down to earth. He got my number and offered to sell me the engine block and contents for really cheap. He was selling tha accessories for more than they were worth. I got the block for a couple hundred, and the lifters in it are made of Unobtainium, so it's worth about 3 times what I gave him for it.

He told me he couldn't accept my low-ball offer for the accessories. I told him that his heirs would be wishing that he had accepted, and that's today is always a good day not to overpay for Packard parts.

Wat, why are you so mean??!?
Unobtainium! 👏👏
🤣🤣🤣

I like to say that spaying and neutering is like brain surgery.... you would be so proud of sven.... he is not jumping on people and is working on not rushing the door or racing you through. He sits down and stays until released (most of the time)...it is like broken record and we keep at it til he complies with a command... if I say down I keep resetting him until he lays down. he is just a baby so the squirrel that he chased across the street and up a tree led him astray, but he is doing so good. He is prob 90 lbs 7 1/2 months old.....
He sound like such a good boy! He is trained well.

Pics when you can, please!

I see it’s been a while since I posted. Life just seems to fly by. Yesterday was a quiet day really. I just got a little paperwork done before an hour or so dog training then back to cut the grass and cut back the old raspberry canes before tying in the new ones. Then it was lunch and out with the management for a couple of hours walking. Eventually I got to settle, watch a little soccer and speak to the family.

Today was the usual 5.00 am start then out on the hill with the dogs. It was a beautiful day with good guns who could shoot for a change. It started cold at -2 and clearing the windscreen, then in the sun it lifted to about 14 so it was a case of shedding clothes as the day went on.

I will finish the day on the computer prepping for a day at the desk and meetings!
Sounds like a very productive day, G! 🥰

Happy long day Tuesday!!! Slept okay. Cats did, too. I get the whole herd. I have figured out an alternative way to go up to collect the new/old car. I'll do an end around on the biggest congestion area. More driving, more miles, less stop-n-go, and safer especially for dragging the new one home. Anyway, it's like having ordered what you really want online and then waiting for Brown to bring it to you - kinda.

We actually had drywall people yesterday. I hardly know how to act.

Back