The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Looks like a good day on the hill. The hill behind town, that is. Snow is down to 3000' or so, but it's pretty thin so you can hike to the top with ease.
We're due to get our first snowfall of the season.
I'm at 824' (251 meters) above sea level
Forecasters saying w/in a week.
Betting pools are open (not mine - local pools, silly) ❄️

With our IT team and infrastructure, it should be a “format FUCK YOU drive”

(Not you RJ, but our IT… I actually know many of them, but their hands are tied by corporate policies)

OK, rant over! Back to work!!
I worked for a international publisher and I got frustrated and formatted my machine. I almost got fired! That was 30 years ago & I was with the company 37 years before I retired.

Good Afternoon! I'm on my first afternoon coffee. I need to wake up for at least another 4 hours...
I've used this before, but I kind of like it...
AD_4nXcJIcuWcgdaPHyNCLXxod3cXFNE2OLoIDGYjIMFtljsZju5THvvbK-I9_yH14AkKXYKdb37MaPDsw6CqWm6h4B425Lu716KSg4QHret9FaFy5C9Lp3k9UQf1Df3tgvhQaZVqGfJ74TUQb2hsz2-zSJLs7c

My dad tried vaseline back when I was growing up. I don't recall its effectiveness, but sure it was hilarious to watch???

ETA: Here's a couple articles with some tips - likely more up-to-date than the 40+ year old methods of a simple daddy :ROFLMAO:

How to Successfully Squirrel-Proof Your Bird Feeders

How to Keep Squirrels Out of Bird Feeder: 13 Proven Tips & Tricks
YESssss..I heard the Vaseline works well on the pole :D...err..I mean the shepherds hook.....LOL My wild bird feeder is actually hanging from a tree limb... the hummingbird feeder I hang on a shepherds hook...

Do squirrels go after hummingbird feeders? My birdfeeder is right outside my window. It entertains my cats.
....I have never had a squirrel pay any attention to my hummingbird feeder...other birds will drink from the ant mote.... but that's about it. I have heard of people complain about raccoons drinking all the sugar water..hasn't happened to me..yet :)

Back