The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Happy Wednesday!!! No photoes, sorry. I forget things like that. Besides, it's a class project. I can get into pictures when it's my work on my projects. That's what floats my boats.

Our drywall people are getting things done, and that's good. It actually feels like we're going to get something done here. Even the HVAC crew got into the mix.

We have a shindig this morning - coffee-n-wheels. Fuck that shit, but it's on the calendar, so here it is.

Happy Wednesday!!! No photoes, sorry. I forget things like that. Besides, it's a class project. I can get into pictures when it's my work on my projects. That's what floats my boats.

Our drywall people are getting things done, and that's good. It actually feels like we're going to get something done here. Even the HVAC crew got into the mix.

We have a shindig this morning - coffee-n-wheels. Fuck that shit, but it's on the calendar, so here it is.
Sounds like good progress!

Define coffee and wheels for me??

Good morning Wat. Glad to read the construction is going well. It’s difficult for me to find quality handyman etc. I have essential tremors so I can’t do some things I used to do like electrical or painting.
It is tough to find anybody these days!

I can’t find any other good local stonemasons, and I’ve been waiting on this guy since April or May. He tells me I’m on his calendar tho…

Good luck finding a handyman. Sometimes those local sites like next-door have good recommendations.

Here, Wat, I took the picture for you! You didn't see me but I snuck in and took a quick one for the board! :D

welding.jpg

Back