The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Sorry to hear that bro. Did you have an insulin reaction?
No. I had a health savings account reaction. I couldn't access it due to a clerical error and just went without for a few months....until I was able to get the shots about a month ago via program...but not the pills. So it peaked last night at a place I'm not sure but this afternoon I was 485.....I'm in the way back down and flushing water like crazy. We revisit this conversation Thursday afternoon.

Yes all being good boys and yes they are all boys. Girls have a biological function that generally kicks in at the busiest times so no girls in my kennels.

But......all my boys have their bits removed at about 18 months as they are not for breeding and it keeps their minds focused on work not girls. It has the added advantage that nobody will be knocking on my door saying ...your boy has got my girl up the duff what are you going to do about it? 😆

PS I don't know if they're any harder to train
You do know girls can be spayed, right? All of my girls have been so I never had to be concerned about their biological clocks. 🤭🤭

No. I had a health savings account reaction. I couldn't access it due to a clerical error and just went without for a few months....until I was able to get the shots about a month ago via program...but not the pills. So it peaked last night at a place I'm not sure but this afternoon I was 485.....I'm in the way back down and flushing water like crazy. We revisit this conversation Thursday afternoon.
Pretty sure you're lucky to still be alive with those numbers... but I don't work in medicine so have no clue.
I'm glad you found a program for the shots. Sorry that only gets you part way.
Take care and let me know if there's anything I can do to help from a distance. 🫂

Long-ass afternoon... lots of appointments.
Highlights:

Post Office - thank goodness for flat rate shipping

Hand Therapy - where in 40 minutes not one second of actual physical therapy was performed
(Dear HMO - your new "Orthopedics Program" is a joke Sincerely, Me)

Bank - Both your counter staff deserve a raise. They are fabulous!

Orthotics clinic - My clinician is The Foot Whisperer! Single-handedly solved 4 issues so that I can wear my new shoes w/ custom arch support without pain and rubbing. Not the good kind of rubbing either. :rolleyes:
(hehe - @Wonderer67)

Grocery - Oh the allure of a quick, easy meal from the Deli. Such a lie!! Must remember to resist temptation in the future. If it's too good to be true...
Also - someone hide the fucking salt shaker from these people!! Fuck me running!!

And now to crash before I crash... Night all and Sweet Dreams
giphy.gif

Dude. That’s terrible. Sorry you’re going thru that. The fuckin system is so fuckin broken. 😞

Long-ass afternoon... lots of appointments.
Highlights:

Post Office - thank goodness for flat rate shipping

Hand Therapy - where in 40 minutes not one second of actual physical therapy was performed
(Dear HMO - your new "Orthopedics Program" is a joke Sincerely, Me)

Bank - Both your counter staff deserve a raise. They are fabulous!

Orthotics clinic - My clinician is The Foot Whisperer! Single-handedly solved 4 issues so that I can wear my new shoes w/ custom arch support without pain and rubbing. Not the good kind of rubbing either. :rolleyes:
(hehe - @Wonderer67)

Grocery - Oh the allure of a quick, easy meal from the Deli. Such a lie!! Must remember to resist temptation in the future. If it's too good to be true...
Also - someone hide the fucking salt shaker from these people!! Fuck me running!!

And now to crash before I crash... Night all and Sweet Dreams
giphy.gif
Jeez. That sounds like a day! Sorry the bullshit (aka PT) was such a disappointment. I’ve had that too.

That must’ve been some meal you got at the grocery. (I’ll have what she’s having…)

Sleep
Well
L2!

Typical work day. Nothing special.

But had a surprise birthday party for a great friend and former neighbor tonite after work. Was at a cool little brewery I’d never heard of before.

Fun night catching up. Met a bunch of people who gave me some good ideas what to do with our mill building.

Watched the Yankees game.

Now time for bed. Sweet dreams all!

Attachments

• IMG_2259.jpeg
    IMG_2259.jpeg
    736.6 KB · Views: 3
I like to say that spaying and neutering is like brain surgery.... you would be so proud of sven.... he is not jumping on people and is working on not rushing the door or racing you through. He sits down and stays until released (most of the time)...it is like broken record and we keep at it til he complies with a command... if I say down I keep resetting him until he lays down. he is just a baby so the squirrel that he chased across the street and up a tree led him astray, but he is doing so good. He is prob 90 lbs 7 1/2 months old.....
You're a good auntie, K! 😘🥰

Good morning Impy and Wat! And is that love to chase Lilli still awake?
I was actually out early yesterday. I'm needing to head for bed early again tonight. I'm meeting a friend for lunch today at 1100. Are people actually awake at that ungodly hour??? And eating LUNCH?!?!?

Everybody have a wonderful Wednesday! I'll check in when I get home. 😘✨💋Screenshot_20230512_031052_Instagram.jpg

Back