The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Good morning Wat. Glad to read the construction is going well. It’s difficult for me to find quality handyman etc. I have essential tremors so I can’t do some things I used to do like electrical or painting.
A good handyman (person) is worth their weight in gold IMO.
I have some limitations as well. Some stuff I'll need a handyman for and others will need to wait until I'm out and the place is on the market for sale. 🤷‍♀️

Hope you find someone to tackle your To Do List, B2. 🤗

No. It's going to be a driver, but it could/can be a somewhat better example of a driver. It's that damned driver's fender. There's a dent over the wheel well which needs attention and there's one under the headlight which also could use some love. Also, whoever painted it when it got messed with last time got some spatter on top of the fender, so it could really use some love overall, a good sanding down, and a repaint.

Sanding would also reveal whether there's any Bondo in it.
What you can do is place a thin material on a magnet and slide it along the surface. Won't scratch and you will find out if it's metal or bondo...

"Guys, you will never believe this: on the way to work I was ambushed by a crazed rodent who threw a rock at me. I blocked it with my coffee cup. If I didn't have lightening reflexes, I would have had a broken windshield and wet trousers".

"Guys, you will never believe this: on the way to work I was ambushed by a crazed rodent who threw a rock at me. I blocked it with my coffee cup. If I didn't have lightening reflexes, I would have had a broken windshield and wet trousers".
Excellent!

Now, what's the squirrel's name?
Stanley the Stinker
Nine Nut Noel

Or is this the first encounter you've had with this rascal?

Back