The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

No. I had a health savings account reaction. I couldn't access it due to a clerical error and just went without for a few months....until I was able to get the shots about a month ago via program...but not the pills. So it peaked last night at a place I'm not sure but this afternoon I was 485.....I'm in the way back down and flushing water like crazy. We revisit this conversation Thursday afternoon.
O. M. G! You know better than that, Q! Do NOT fuck with this disease!

If I had known, I would have sent you some of the Lantus I had here for my husband. His Dr ordered 10 units/day when his BG was >450. We has 3 months worth of it!

I managed his care, got him on a diet, and titrated his Lantus. Once I got him down, he was never over 220. I wasn't about to give 10 units! The most he ever got was 5.

I ended up giving it all to my housekeeper. She's 20 years younger than me and has a hard time affording her meds. She got all the test strips and the monitor as well.

Good morning Impy and night Lilli. And yes people are awake and have lunch at 11 like me!
I did have a lovely lunch with my friend. She is also a nurse and, thus, worries about me. After lunch, we went for a bit of retail therapy. It was a good day but long. I fell asleep when I got home and missed getting on here. The rest of the week has been busy, also. So, here I am trying to catch up! I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! 😘✨💝
20230417_192543.jpg

So no gall bladder or appendicitis.. everything that could kill me is ok... getting a gi consult nausea meds and pain meds (percocet) prn.... so we will see ...liver enzymes were slightly elevated but not alarming... white count ok..urine ok. No constipation.... she said prob need a scope to check for an ulcer
I'm glad you went in. I know how hard it is. 🫂🫂

If you need somewhere to recuperate, come here! I'll take care of you! 🤗🥰🤗

Lili as always it's wonderful to see you. Heading out for 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♂️ 10. You all behave, enjoy your drink of choice and a wonderful Sunday. 🌹
Good to be here. I was AWOL for a few days. Trying to catch up but I think I'm done for tonight. I don't have anything scheduled for tomorrow so it can be catch-up day! 😘✨🥰

I just recently learned what elevenses is! 😅😅

OK, I don’t know what those are.

Happy Sunday! The hotel doesn’t seem to have Coffey ready yet. That’s just unacceptable. I may go ahead and saddle up and hit the road sort that out at my house. Got my trailer, ready to go, after a shower anyway. I suppose I should get dressed, too. it is kind of chilly

I wandered to the hotel lobby to make sure they had coffee, which they do. And those funny pump containers. I don’t understand why those things always leave ahead on the coffee. Beer has a head, Coffey does not. And they have half-and-half in the tiny containers which are unrefrigerated. I can understand why the flavour bullshit is not refrigerated, but half-and-half deserves and belongs in refrigeration.

Not sure about that crap. Maybe it’s too early to think.

I did have a lovely lunch with my friend. She is also a nurse and, thus, worries about me. After lunch, we went for a bit of retail therapy. It was a good day but long. I fell asleep when I got home and missed getting on here. The rest of the week has been busy, also. So, here I am trying to catch up! I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! 😘✨💝
View attachment 2411507
I’m so happy for you. Reviving old friendships are healthy for our soul. I spent yesterday afternoon with my dear friends.

I wandered to the hotel lobby to make sure they had coffee, which they do. And those funny pump containers. I don’t understand why those things always leave ahead on the coffee. Beer has a head, Coffey does not. And they have half-and-half in the tiny containers which are unrefrigerated. I can understand why the flavour bullshit is not refrigerated, but half-and-half deserves and belongs in refrigeration.

Not sure about that crap. Maybe it’s too early to think.
Agreed

Back