The Author's Hangout Awards!

Wot? I missed all that while gone?? Damn, I need to go back to being addicted to Lit... ;)

WTF? Everybody please excuse me for dragging this thread out, I had seen things in peoples sigs and finally clicked a link. I guess if I won something somebody must have voted for me and I would like to belatedly thank them, I didn't know, anywho THANKS.

Lisa Denton said:
WTF? Everybody please excuse me for dragging this thread out, I had seen things in peoples sigs and finally clicked a link. I guess if I won something somebody must have voted for me and I would like to belatedly thank them, I didn't know, anywho THANKS.

You're always a week behind honey, it's okay.

CharleyH said:
Thank you Earl, for all the time and work you put into this. :kiss: also to everyone on the AH. We are all the best ;) Um, so is Best Poster a polite way of saying loud mouth:confused:

:D So glad to be tied with Lou :devil:

Except when she wears that gawd awful silly hat. In which case, I don't know her.

TIME???

WHAT TIME???

He only spent three days on it, and closed it.

I didn't even get to vote!!!!!

Bugger!:rolleyes:

lewdandlicentious said:
TIME???

WHAT TIME???

He only spent three days on it, and closed it.

I didn't even get to vote!!!!!

Bugger!:rolleyes:

Lew: There were two weeks for voting, there was a link in my sig to the thread, I kept bumping the original thread and I posted reminder threads 3 days, 1 day and 2 hours before the voting deadline. Not my fault you don't pay attention to me :(.

The Earl

TheEarl said:
Lew: There were two weeks for voting, there was a link in my sig to the thread, I kept bumping the original thread and I posted reminder threads 3 days, 1 day and 2 hours before the voting deadline. Not my fault you don't pay attention to me :(.

The Earl

Two weeks???

Hmmm, I didn't see it for that long, only seemed a couple of days.

Oh well.

No offence meant!

Rudeness yes! Offence no!:D

Lewd and Licentious: Rudest poster :D

Seriously, you did get a vote for best av though.

The Earl

TheEarl said:
Lewd and Licentious: Rudest poster :D

Seriously, you did get a vote for best av though.

The Earl

You got that right! As it says in his sigline, he is the Rude Dude! In more ways than one. :rolleyes: ;)

Hmmm, yeah, I wonder who gave him that vote? :D

Lou :rose:

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Been too busy with finals these last 2 weeks so couldn't stop by earlier. Hope U all had a Blast.

hugs and kisses to all.

fairysong:rose:

I was hoping for "Perverted Uncle of the AH". That would have been an award with distinction!

You know, that uncle that never knew when the hug was over?

MlledeLaPlumeBleu said:
I was hoping for "Perverted Uncle of the AH". That would have been an award with distinction!

IMHO, you should contact Earl and look into being given the "Dis-honorable" title of Perverted Uncle of the AH. I'm sure many here would endorse such a move. After all, who else is more qualified?

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

MlledeLaPlumeBleu said:
Thanks Dad. I knew I could count on your support. Can I have the car keys?
Go ask your mother if you can use her Volvo station wagon.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

MlledeLaPlumeBleu said:

LOL! Very, erm, fitting?

Back