The Economy

Ask any real money managers or folk that do investments, the stock market is not a good barometer of how well the economy is performing... you need to "dig" deeper for better and more accurate information.....
Keep in mind this, a significant amount of stock trading is performed by algorithms and the trades are done on changes as small as 25% of a penny (1 cent) and with world War 3 commencing the world's investor community are looking for safe havens for their money.....
Histrionics.

Ask any real money managers or folk that do investments, the stock market is not a good barometer of how well the economy is performing... you need to "dig" deeper for better and more accurate information.....
Keep in mind this, a significant amount of stock trading is performed by algorithms and the trades are done on changes as small as 25% of a penny (1 cent) and with world War 3 commencing the world's investor community are looking for safe havens for their money.....
I don't dig in the mud. There are just miserable losers like you there.

Last edited:
Safe havens like Trump's Truth Social? Plastic bound bibles made in China? Chinese made MAGA hats?

Truth Social is circling the drain. He'll leave his shareholders holding the colostomy bag at DJT while he spends his time on x.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/harris-unrealized-gains-tax-would-obliterate-us-economy
Harris-n-biden tax plan to tax unrealized gains. A mere 25% on appreciating assets..... they say it will only affects those people that have wealth of a 100 million dollars, no once this shit gets started it won't be long before it is placed against the common man and his/her meager assets. Also it'll take even less time before it negatively affects the economy as a whole. You can't make this shit up , you just can't 😖 here's where this shit is headed...... if you own a home that (for sake of argument) has appreciated in equity say.... 100,000 dollars, you the homeowners will be taxed on 25,000 dollars of the equity as income each year.... enjoy your day paying off other people's debt.......
Oh we haven't even discussed the 44% capital gains increase f.m.t.t.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/harris-unrealized-gains-tax-would-obliterate-us-economy
Harris-n-biden tax plan to tax unrealized gains. A mere 25% on appreciating assets..... they say it will only affects those people that have wealth of a 100 million dollars, no once this shit gets started it won't be long before it is placed against the common man and his/her meager assets. Also it'll take even less time before it negatively affects the economy as a whole. You can't make this shit up , you just can't 😖 here's where this shit is headed...... if you own a home that (for sake of argument) has appreciated in equity say.... 100,000 dollars, you the homeowners will be taxed on 25,000 dollars of the equity as income each year.... enjoy your day paying off other people's debt.......

You are literally posting foreign right wing propaganda you anti-American schmuck.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/
  • Overall, we rate ZeroHedge an extreme right-biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: RIGHT CONSPIRACY/PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: LOW
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Here’s the author’s disclaimer - 🤣

QTR’s Disclaimer: I am an idiot and often get things wrong and lose money. I may own or transact in any names mentioned in this piece at any time without warning. Contributor posts and aggregated posts have not been fact checked and are the opinions of their authors. They are either submitted to QTR, reprinted under a Creative Commons license or with the permission of the author. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any stocks or securities, just my opinions. I often lose money on positions I trade/invest in. I may add any name mentioned in this article and sell any name mentioned in this piece at any time, without further warning. None of this is a solicitation to buy or sell securities. These positions can change immediately as soon as I publish this, with or without notice. You are on your own. Do not make decisions based on my blog. I exist on the fringe. The publisher does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided in this page. These are not the opinions of any of my employers, partners, or associates. I did my best to be honest about my disclosures but can’t guarantee I am right; I write these posts after a couple beers sometimes. Also, I just straight up get shit wrong a lot. I mention it twice because it’s that important.

Here’s the author’s disclaimer - 🤣

QTR’s Disclaimer: I am an idiot and often get things wrong and lose money. I may own or transact in any names mentioned in this piece at any time without warning. Contributor posts and aggregated posts have not been fact checked and are the opinions of their authors. They are either submitted to QTR, reprinted under a Creative Commons license or with the permission of the author. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any stocks or securities, just my opinions. I often lose money on positions I trade/invest in. I may add any name mentioned in this article and sell any name mentioned in this piece at any time, without further warning. None of this is a solicitation to buy or sell securities. These positions can change immediately as soon as I publish this, with or without notice. You are on your own. Do not make decisions based on my blog. I exist on the fringe. The publisher does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided in this page. These are not the opinions of any of my employers, partners, or associates. I did my best to be honest about my disclosures but can’t guarantee I am right; I write these posts after a couple beers sometimes. Also, I just straight up get shit wrong a lot. I mention it twice because it’s that important.
The author lied he said one million , was only eight hundred thousand plus ,lock him up

Back