The Fraken-poem

you catch a lot of stuff :eek: ever considered taking vitamins? i worries about you. :cool:

a franken-pome dedicated to ass...
trix got in fast with a dedicated ass-ode

the world's goin' ta shit, man. shit!

Ass-pomes. Figures people would dive in. I should be all over it, too.

you catch a lot of stuff :eek: ever considered taking vitamins? i worries about you. :cool:

a franken-pome dedicated to ass...
trix got in fast with a dedicated ass-ode

the world's goin' ta shit, man. shit!

It twerk a challenge, I'm almost always up for one of those, and if I find it hard going, I just strap on my thinking cap and pound it out. Though this one was an especially easy piece as the subject matter is right up my alley. All I had to do was peek out the back door.

It twerk a challenge, I'm almost always up for one of those, and if I find it hard going, I just strap on my thinking cap and pound it out. Though this one was an especially easy piece as the subject matter is right up my alley. All I had to do was peek out the back door.

I find it's useful to relax, just take it easy and not rush into things. Sooner or later it'll come. And if the gears are grinding, you can lube them up or approach it from another angle.

Last edited:
I find it's useful to relax, just take it easy and not rush into things. Sooner or later it'll come. And if the gears are grinding, you can lube them up or approach it from another angle.
I think as far as grinding gears go, lube is useful. Sometimes it's better to bear down and then ease up on the clutch slowly. Things should push through and come out fine in the end.

I think as far as grinding gears go, lube is useful. Sometimes it's better to bear down and then ease up on the clutch slowly. Things should push through and come out fine in the end.

Just have to be mindful of the well drying up.

Champagne you in? If so we have six, maybe seven if Angeline is in as well. If so how do we get this Franken party started? And, uh, who's hosting?

Champagne you in? If so we have six, maybe seven if Angeline is in as well. If so how do we get this Franken party started? And, uh, who's hosting?
oh I'm so sorry I just had to spin a riposte to all the witty butt jokes going down.. it's an STC sorta franken thing?
I'll play if things haven't been ironed out yet.. :) fire at me

oh I'm so sorry I just had to spin a riposte to all the witty butt jokes going down.. it's an STC sorta franken thing?
I'll play if things haven't been ironed out yet.. :) fire at me

I don't know from STC, but with all the butt play we might wanna get checked for STDs.

I wasn't around for the last one, waiting on Todski, or anyone else who knows how it was put together last time around.

As I understand it, one person gets it going, writing part one. This person will then be responsible for sending it to every other participant, in turn, assembling the poem as it goes.

E.g.

Trix -> writes part 1
Send part 1 to participant A
Send parts 1 and 2 to participant B
... and so on.

I might be wrong, though.

EDIT: yes, I am wrong. Todski explains it perfectly on the OP:

todski said:
I will forward that stanza to poet 2 who will do their poetic business and pm me back
poet 3 will receive poet 2's stanza to build on,
poet 3 will post me their verse, which I will forward to poet 4
etc,

all you will see is the stanza before yours, so there is no idea what the actual poem looks like, once it is finished I will post it in its entirety to see what freakish monster we have created!!!

Wow, everyone wrote their part reading only the stanza above theirs? It's really amazing how it turned out.

Last edited:
As Todski wants to play this time, I'll do the passing on bit if you like. Just tell me exactly who is in so I can sort out the order and hope I do it as well as Tod!

As Todski wants to play this time, I'll do the passing on bit if you like. Just tell me exactly who is in so I can sort out the order and hope I do it as well as Tod!

If you can copy and paste you'll do great, it's up to everyone else to make you look good :D

As I understand it, one person gets it going, writing part one. This person will then be responsible for sending it to every other participant, in turn, assembling the poem as it goes.

E.g.

Trix -> writes part 1
Send part 1 to participant A
Send parts 1 and 2 to participant B
... and so on.

I might be wrong, though.

EDIT: yes, I am wrong. Todski explains it perfectly on the OP:

Wow, everyone wrote their part reading only the stanza above theirs? It's really amazing how it turned out.

I was extremely fucking surprised by how fast it came together and the quality of the stanza breaks, part of my drama was trying to figure out the order, trying to think of strengths and weaknesses and how they might play together, I'm glad that each poet left an end line for the next poet to enjamb into which is what allowed the seeming seamless transitions, without that entry point it would have been way harder to try a piece it together.

yeah all they saw was the verse before theirs I was the only one that saw the poem coming together. The only person that got extra info was butters, just to let her know she was last so that we could get a fitting end cap as opposed to an open line ready for another poetic link.

OK Ready, steady Gooooo ............ please keep a close eye on your PM boxes and don't forget to leave your last line open :)

OK Ready, steady Gooooo ............ please keep a close eye on your PM boxes and don't forget to leave your last line open :)

I just got mine, Annie and will try and have you a reply later today. Tuesdays can be problematic for me schedulewise, but we'll do our best.

I just got mine, Annie and will try and have you a reply later today. Tuesdays can be problematic for me schedulewise, but we'll do our best.

Super! But shhhhhhhhhh too many smart asses will figure out where you are on the list!

Back