The Goddess From Ukraine

I liked Aleksa's reaction to my sudden entrance into her gorgeous Russian cunt.

"Oh shut the fuck up, woman," I growled into her ear as I looked my wife in the eye. "I'm not a submissive little boy toy that's going to do every fucking little thing you command me to." I hammered that home by pulling my cock out of her till just the head remained, allowing her to pull the dildo strapped to her out of Angelique a couple inches, then slammed back in, forcing the blond's hips back into my wife. It was like I was fucking Li, just with a plastic cock and it was strapped to another woman.

"So get used to it. You can keep making your demands and I'll follow them till I get tired of it, then I'll do the fuck I want."

While I talked, I continued fucking. As always, Aleksa's cunt was glorious.

"Oh, and you know how you get off on denying my wife my cock? I get it. However, when you're not here, you're penalizing me just as much as you are her by forbidding me to fuck her."

I grabbed Aleksa's big tits and mauled them while I continued, "And don't think that's an invitation to move in here, either. If I want you here permanently, I'll invite you. While you're around us, you can boss us as much as you like. Just be aware that I have my limits in how far I can be pushed."

I had to admit to myself: some of Aleksa's domme qualities were a turn-on, but she mustn't make TOO many assumptions... particularly where I was concerned.

Finally pulling out of Aleksa, I told her, "Fuck my slut of a wife, you Russian bitch."

I then moved around to Angelique's head. "Suck Aleksa's pussy off my cock, slut."

I don't know what came over Travis but suddenly he seemed to become so controlling of the whole situation, demanding that Aleska fuck me with her strap on and I lick her juices off his cock. My husband had never been so dominating before he met my blonde rival from back in high school and now he was laying down the law.

Aleska apparently didn't like being told what to do but she did it anyway and started thrusting her dildo in my pussy. At least she was still in control of me...as for me I had no choice but to suck my husbands dick which was covered in Aleskas juices. The taste was exquisite and I was learning more and more to like being dominated in my own home ! By both of them...

I saw the look on Aleksa's face. It was pretty obvious she wasn't used to being spoken to like that. What she was used to was being the one who told everybody what to do at all times, without question. In my profession, you learn where your limits are. Sure, there are times where you have to grit your teeth and take whatever comes your way. Sure, there was a part of me who liked Aleksa's dominant manner, but I'd be a pretty shitty divorce lawyer if I couldn't draw on such a well of attitude also.

Angelique looked at my glistening cock for a few seconds before she opened wide and took damn near the whole thing down her throat in one go. Have I mentioned my wife's oral abilities have grown since Aleksa came into our lives?

After I deemed my cock clean, I moved back over to the blond, who was getting into a rhythm on Li's pussy, fucking her hard.

Placing a hand on one of Aleksa's bouncing breasts, I kissed her neck, then moved in behind her.

Going to my knees, I grabbed her flexing ass cheeks and spread them. I could tell our Ukrainian vixen wasn't used to the exertion of being the one doing the fucking, because her entire back and ass was covered in sweat. This, of course, made everything glisten in a sheen of perspiration.

When I extended my tongue and finally lapped her pretty little pucker, I could taste the salt of her efforts on her skin. It just made me lick harder, delving down to the oozing hole just below to gather up some of that delectable fluid, too.

"You do have a damn fine tasting ass, Aleksa. I think fucking suits you.

"What do you think, Li? You like Aleksa's cock?"

" What do you think Li ? You like Aleska's cock ? " Travis asked.

" Yes... " I admitted, not mentioning that I preferred a real one { his } alot better. Unfortunately, lately it was reserved for Aleska's pleasure only. But it was better than having nothing in my neglected and 'starved' cunt for the last two weeks. To make matters worse Aleska was enjoying humilating me in front of my husband and I did my best not to show how much I was really liked it...but dispite this my body betrayed me and was responding to the attention 'Goddess' was giving me. I was so close to gushing all over that hard strap on and I couldn't possibly hold back any longer...

" Oh God yes...yes...I'm so sorry...please don't stop ! " I pleaded while going over the edge !

As I attacked Aleksa's ass and pussy with my tongue, I took the occasional glance to where my wife was getting fucked by Aleksa's duplicate of my own cock. She appeared to love the fact that her cunt was finally being filled, for the first time since her high school roommmate had come into both our lives.

The sight of Angelique's embarrased enthusiasm at loving getting fucked by another woman had me stiff as fuck. I wanted to push Aleksa aside and take over, knowing that was what Li REALLY wanted, but when Aleksa was around, I was HER cock, and while I'd laid down the law earlier, I got that a big part of this whole deal was that while it was the three of us, my wife was to go without. I knew it was a tormenting love/hate thing for her, and I had to admit, I loved the pliable slut she was being for me lately.

And don't get me started on how hot it was to watch Angelique eat pussy. I could watch my gorgeous wife eat the equally gorgeous Ukrainian woman forever. I'd never known my Li to be bisexual, but since Aleksa had become a regular part of our lives, my wife was a cuntlicking animal.

After I'd licked Aleksa's pussy and asshole a few minutes, I stood and cupped her big tits while I kissed her neck.

Then, I lowered one hand and guided myself back into her fabulous pussy. Positioning myself just right, I told her:

"Fuck her some more, Aleksa. When you pull out, it ought to push your cunt back onto me. Fuck me while you fuck her."

The life I had known was over forever, I was nothing more than a submissive slut to Aleska and my husband. In a way I had a feeling she owned me now more than my husband did. They both continued to fuck me, she with her strap on and Travis fucking her in return. Again, I was approaching another orgasm as I was being dominated by my blonde mistress and my master as they used me for their pleasure as well as mine !

What more could I ask for ?

Aleksa tried what I'd suggested, and as she moved forward, her pussy moved off my cock as she fucked into my wife, then, when she pulled back out of her, her pussy slid back onto my hard-on.

For several minutes, Aleksa fucked us both this way. It was hot, and I couid feel my orgasm become more and more imminent all the time.

After a while, Aleksa stopped moving and said, "Travis, darling, I think our Angel slut has had enough fucking for now. I have not. Sit beside your wife so that I may ride your cock while she sucks my tits and licks us while we fuck."

I wasn't going to argue. My limit tank wasn't yet full this time. Besides, it didn't feel like she was treating me like just another slave, even if she only gave orders. I was doing the same with her.

Pulling out of her luscious cunt, I sat beside my Angelique and gave her a quick kiss while Aleksa mounted me.

"Fuck me," I told her. "Show our slut what fucking looks like."

And to Angelique I said, "And I've got a better idea, at least for now.

"Why don't you spread your legs and rub your slutty cunt for us while you tell us how hot we look, and thank us for fucking for you."

Aleksa added, "And you can clean off my cock while you do all this as well, Angel...

"Then you can suck my tits and lick us."

Last edited:
Was my humilation ever going to end ? For a brief moment I sensed that my husband was going to put this russian bitch in her place but I realized that this wasn't going to happen. Travis was under Aleska's spell, just as I once was, and still am. The truth being, I loved my husbands wonderful cock but also loved to worship Aleska's cunt. Refusing their wishes did not even occur to me. I had a feeling Travis was going to permit Aleska to move in with us, which meant she would be in total control of me while he was at the firm. Not only would the bitch make me kiss her feet and eat her pussy whenever she wanted but I would also be required to do the laundry, cook and clean and do the rest of the domestic chores around the household while she paraded around like an entitled princess all day. What was worse was that I would have to beg her to have some of my own husbands cock, if Aleska decided to even permit it !

As much as I hated her, I was desperate to please her. And Travis...

" Thank you mistress for letting me serve you ! " I whispered before licking the strap on clean of my own juices...

I could see the conflict in Angelique's face at this inundation of orders she'd been given. She both hated and loved the treatment she was receiving. As long as I could tell she liked it, I'd keep this thing going.

When Angelique took the strap-on cock from Aleksa and slid the thing into her mouth, I couldn't help but moan. I'd never seen my wife suck a cock that wasn't mine (even though the dildo was actually molded from mine - that didn't count). I had to admit, she looked gorgeous doing it.

"I've said for years she's a born cocksucker," I told Aleksa as the blond's beautiful pussy swallowed my hard cock and she began to ride.

"She is also a wery talented cuntlicker," Aleksa added. "I wish I would have known when I lived with her in high school. She could have eaten my pussy any time she liked. I also knew many girls who moaned that their boyfriends would not go down on them. I could have lent them my pretty Angel."

A visual of my wife between the legs of some of the women I'd met or seen at the reunion flashed through my mind. It brought another moan from deep inside me.

"Fuck, that's hot," I couldn't help saying. I loved seeing Angelique eating pussy. The idea of her being lent out as a lesbian whore turned me on. A lot. The thought of her in the locker room after a gym class, wondering which of her classmates she might be forced to lick was almost more than my male imagination could take.

"Yes, it is, isn't it?" Aleksa added. "Tell me, Angel, were there any other members of our class whose pussies you wanted to eat? I have a difficult time believing mine was the only one."

Last edited:
" Oh no Aleska, I never thought about eating anyone else's pussy but yours ! You were the only one...I used to lay in my bed at night, playing with my pussy while I was thinking about you. " I confessed, truthfully. Aleska was my only female crush, although if she asked or demanded that I be with someone, I would have not hestitated. Both male or female...

" Oh my God, no other pussy could ever taste as good as yours does, mistress ! I could eat you forever ! " I admitted. " I especially love to lick your cream and husbands cum off of his cock when he is done fucking you ! " I added. If they only knew how much...

My god, if I hadn't been hard already, hearing my wife talk about her desires back in high school, that would have done it.

"Fuck, Li, where was this slut when I married you? We could have had a hell of a lot more fun, instead of you getting all prudish on me and pretending sex was a privilege, to be had only on occasion. Good god, you wouldn't even swallow when I came in your mouth. And now I hear you say this?"

Aleksa chimed in with a "tsk"ing sound.

"My dear Angel, it appears you have disappointed my lovely Travis. Shame on you. I cannot believe you would not set aside every moment of the day for his big, beautiful cock."

As if to prove a point, she paused a moment to concentrate on the sensations that coursed through her from the connection of our bodies.

"It is such a joy to fuck this man, Angel. I understand you were only just beginning to truly appreciate it when you arrived at the reunion. You might only now be starting to realize what a fool you were, denying your man your pathetic little pussy."

Aleksa reached over and jammed her hand into Li's crotch. She fumbled a moment, then with a grimace, squeezed. I could only assume she had my wife's clit in a death grip...

" Oh God no...please don't hurt me...I am so sorry ! " I pleaded with Aleska after she squeezed my clitty very hard. It was bad enough that she was humiliating me, making me sound like frigid prude for neglecting my husband but it hurt and not only my feelings. I couldn't remember Travis ever complaining about that before ! I was under the assumption that our marriage was a good one and Travis was more or less happy. Yes, I have to admit, our sex life could have been better...

Now this blonde bitch was in total control of my life again and my husband seemed to be loving every minute of it ! He would rather fuck her 'golden' pussy than mine. I had a feeling that tonight I would be sleeping in the guest room while she slept in our bedroom with Travis. My own husband was obsessed with her...

I couldn't help but gasp as Aleska fingered my helpless pussy, inflicting pain as well as pleasure...Ohhh...please...I'll do anything you want mistress, I promise ! "

Aleska was obviously delighted with the power she had over me, and by making me her little obediant bitch. " Yes you vill do what you are told. Now go serve us dinner vile I finish having your husbands cock. "

Being dismissed and desperate to please them, I quickly got up and rushed to the kitchen hoping my dinner wasn't ruined...

I watched the torture Aleksa put my Angelique through, and if it wasn't for the obvious pleasure mixed in with the pain, I'd have felt sorry for her. However, it was perfectly evident that, on some level, my wife enjoyed the abuse, even while she also hated it. It was why I let it continue.

Regardless of it all, I still loved Angelique. What I was doing and continued to do to her seemed counter to that, but I could tell she relished it. And so I let it continue and took my own enjoyment from treating her and allowing her to be treated in such a way.

When Aleksa sent Li away to look in on dinner, I watched my wife's sexy body as it left the room, still appreciating her luscious curves.

When she was gone, I looked back to Aleksa, who was examining the fluids coating the hand that'd been in Li's pussy. It was coated in my wife's wetness. I was susprised when she brought the hand to her mouth and tasted it.

"Our bitch Angel is wery tasty. I must say, I am much sweeter."

I laughed, "I love you, Aleksa, but I also still love my wife. On that point, I'm not choosing sides. You're both delicious, in my book."

Aleksa smiled and said, "That's what I love about you, my Travis. So diplomatic

"Now, my lovely man, give me your cum and we will see what your wife has prepared us for dinner."

She then began rocking her hips up and back, sliding her incredible cunt on my cock, bringing me closer to fulfilling her wish.

After several more minutes, Aleksa's fabulous pussy was dragging me over the edge again, and I moaned deeply while I pumped her full of my latest load.

We stayed this way for a while after I came. I expected Aleksa to demand her own climax, but she didn't. Instead, she leaned in, kissed me and said, "Let us see what our pretty whore has made for dinner."

Last edited:
I was alost in tears, the dinner I had prepared was completely ruined. Everything was burnt or overdone except the dessert. I had so hoped to impress Aleska and my husband with a delicious meal, showing off my domestic skills but it was a total disaster. I didn't know what I was going to do now, if only they didn't distract me in the first place, it would have been perfect...

Needless to say I panicked. The last thing I wanted to do was displease Travis. Or HER for that matter. Although I didn't mind being spanked or punished, deep down inside I was desperate to please.

When they walked into the kitchen { I didn't expect them that soon, I thought they would still be fucking each others brains out } I was busy trying to find an anternative...

" My oh my...can you not do anything right ? I am starving for something to eat." Aleska asked, after smelling the scent of burnt food.

" I am so sorry...I didn't mean to ruin our dinner. Please forgive me Aleska ! " I begged.

When Aleksa and I entered the kitchen, Angelique's back was to us. She frantically opened one cupboard, only to slam it shut and move over to the next after a frenzied moment's search.

The reason for her anxiety was evident right there on the center island.

Several pans and trays sat there, their contents tragically overdone. The scent of ruined food hung acridly in the air.

From what I could tell, Angelique had gone all-out. She'd prepared a recipe she inherited from her grandmother, who'd gotten it from hers. She didn't make it often because it was a fairly involved process, but when it worked, it was gastronomic heaven. I felt sorry for my wife. She'd decided to make something truly special, and this is how it turned out. Then again, where Aleksa was involved, it wasn't really surprising.

Part of me wanted to step in when Aleksa berated Li for having wrecked dinner, but for some reason I didn't mention that, from the look of it, it had all been ready about the time she arrived. It was primarily her insistence to dominate Angelique right away and the fact that I wasn't innocent, that the prepared meal was ruined. So even though I stood up to the blond bitch the once, and knew I would again, for the most part, she had me almost as wrapped around her finger as she did my wife.

Aleksa's face was hard. She went over to the utensil container and picked out a wooden spoon. She then pulled out a chair from the table and sat.

"Come, lay over my lap, Angel. You must pay for wrecking my evening by burning dinner.'

I felt sorry for Angelique. I knew what Aleksa was going to do to her, but I just stood there, my cock slowly haredning, as I anticipated the beating I was going to witness...

Last edited:
" Come lay over my lap Angel. You must pay for wrecking my evening by burning my dinner. "

I couldn't believe my ears, this bitch was in my house, fucking my loving husband since the minute she walked in the door and she was blaming me for ruining her evening ? How dare she...

Glancing at Travis I hoped for a moment he would stand up for me, his own wife and put a stop to this nonsense. Instead he just stood there with his arms folded across his chest watching the scene unfold.

" What are you waiting for ? Get your little worthless ass over here...NOW ! " Aleska demanded, tapping the dreaded wooden spoon on her palm.

All my resolve suddenly melted and I shut my eyes and bent over her lap ready to recieve my punishment. " Please mistress, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to ruin our dinner ! I promise it won't happen again ! "

" It better not happen again or else ! " Aleska warned and brought down the hard wooden spoon upon my bare derriere. {slap}

It really stung and I twisted trying to get away before she slapped me again, however Aleska was so much stronger than me and twisted my arm up behind my back which only made me whimper in pain...

" Oh God...please don't, you're hurting me...Travis, are you going to just stand there and watch her spank me again ? " I asked, mortified.

My plea for help only made Aleska laugh and bring the spoon down harder upon my ass cheek. Twice in rapid sucession { slap slap } Never had I felt so helpless..." Your husband knows you need to be disciplined to make you a good little obediant wife ! If you don't be quiet I will ball gag you and tie you to the bed as an added punishment until you learn your lesson. "

Last edited:
I couldn't understand the effect Aleksa had on me. Inside, I felt for my wife and the treatment she was receiving. Overwhelming that sympathy though, I seemed to be reveling in our abuse of her as Aleksa was.

More weird, freaky and above it all, arousing, Angelique appeared to enjoy it, because while her eyes pled for release from this situation, not once did that distress make it farther than her eyes. She'd obeyed every order without a word and had not asked me why I was going along with all this.

Her plea about whether I was just going to stand back and watch her be spanked like a naughty child was the first real protest she'd made since this all began. At least it was the first I could recall.

I was mesmerized.

However, when Aleksa told her to be quiet or she'd use a ball gag on her, I stepped up closer.

The pleading, tear-streaked look Li gave me had a tinge of hope in it, like I had stepped forward to put an end to this ignominious punishment.

Stepping in closer, I grabbed Angelique's head, lined my cock up and shoved it toward her mouth. Shock and hurt on her face, she opened and let me in.

"That should shut her up," I said to Aleksa.

"Indeed," the blond agreed. "Don't damage my cock, Angel. Your punishment vill be far worse if you do."

Then, while I began to face fuck my wife, Aleksa resumed her attack on Li's gorgeous ass with the spoon...

Last edited:
I did my best to please my husbands cock while the blonde bitch spanked my ass and punished me for ruining our dinner. Travis was so infatuated with Aleska, that he didn't notice she was controlling him as well as me, or he just didn't care. He was having his cake and eatting it too. I had no choice in the matter anymore, I was at their mercy. As I drooled saliva all over my husbands amazing cock and did my best to please him, I wondered how long I would continue to be punished. Probably all night..

Aleska grabbed me by the hair to better help control me for my husband to face fuck me. " When you are finished with your whore wife, I think we should tie her to the bed. I luv to see her suffer and beg for release. "

I had the feeling my total humiliation wasn't going to end anytime too soon...

Well my cock shoved into Angelique's mouth did the trick as well as any gag would have. Besides, it was a lot more fun for me. Her mouth occupied, her protests went away. I had no fear of her becoming too distracted by Aleksa's beating of her ass and her jaw closing too far. Even through all this, I knew my wife loved me, just as I still loved her, so that's how I knew she wouldn't harm me. Besides, if she accidentally closed down too hard on my cock and I made the slightest noise, I suspected Aleksa would be furious. Her cruel side came out when she was having fun. I'd hate to see what she would do if she was truly angry.

Oh, and when I say Angelique's protests went away, I only mean she was unable to form words. She was still making plenty of noise, and it made me horny.

And Aleksa's spoon was turning my wife's ass into figurative hamburger. Even from where I stood, I could see dark welts on her round cheeks. It had to hurt like hell.

"Oh yeah, I think tying our bitch up and torturing her sounds like a hell of a lot of fun, Aleksa. Just say the word..."

Last edited:
I was in tears, my helpless derriere burned with pain but Aleska spared me no mercy. I thought that I wouldn't be able to sit down for a week after being punished for ruining our dinner. Aleska was capable of being cruel when she wanted and I feared her wrath. It would be better to do my best to please her in the future, if even possible. Thankfully my husband suggested tying me up and Aleska stopped spanking me and inflicting pain. " Oh thank you, mistress...I promise it won't happen again ! " I sobbed gratefully.

" Very well, we are finished here and you have learned your lesson. Now you may crawl on your hands and knees and follow us to the guest room, where you vill sleep tonight. But not before we have some more fun with you ! " Aleska promised or was it really a threat ? I didn't know how much more I could endure from the happy couple...

After crawling on my hands and knees like a loyal pet to the spare room, Aleska told me to get up on the bed with my sore ass in the air. She must have felt a little sorry for me because soon she was applying soothing cream to my welts. I must admit I was somewhat grateful to her.

Once she finished making me feel better she scolded me for forgetting to say thank you. I prayed this wouldn't mean further discipline. I continued to grovel before her. "Oh thank you, mistress, you are so kind to me. "

Aleska smiled or should I say smirked and strode over to her terrible bag of tricks. I couldn't help but notice that she was holding two pairs of velvet lined handcuffs. Soon the were attached to my wrists which were then cuffed to the bed. I felt totally helpless to prevent what was going to happen to me next...

Last edited:
If it had been anybody else but Aleksa who had ordered Angelique to crawl before us on the way to her next "experience," I'd have expected some kind of hesitation, at least. However, without saying a word or wasting the slightest sliver of time, she was on her hands and knees.

It was a slow trek to the guest room. I was sure it'd been decades since Li had traveled in this fashion, so the deliberate pace was no surprise.

Placing a hand on Aleksa's firm, round ass, I commented, "Now there's a view I'll never get tired of."

It was true. With Li in this position, nothing was left to the imagination.

"Yes," Aleksa agreed beside me. "My Angel has a very precious pussy. I can also hardly wait to fuck that little asshole with the cock you so generously supplied. Perhaps this is the side of her that she should present when we are not having fun with her, do you not agree?"

I gave Aleksa's ass cheek a squeeze. "That sounds like a fabulous idea to me," I told her as Angelique preceded us, her ass rocking side-to-side, her most private bits on full and unavoidable display.

Aleksa picked up the bag she'd left by the door when she arrived while I waited, watching my Angelique's ass and pussy disappear around the corner of the spare bedroom, as ordered.

"Get on the bed, Angel," Aleksa said, more kindly than she'd spoken to her former roommate in some time.

When Li complied, keeping her welt-covered butt in the air, Aleksa took a tube from her bag and sat beside her, then began rubbing a generous amount of whatever was in that tube on Angelique's poor, abused backside. Given the way Aleksa often treated my wife, I half expected the white goo to be Ben-Gay or something of the sort, but there were no howls from the bed. No, the sounds were soothing ones. It was a rare moment of caring from our blond friend, so apparently there was some degree of affection mixed in with the cruelty.

Of course, once the kindness was over, Aleksa went back to her bag and brought out handcuffs. They were lined with something soft, but there was no denying what they were. Without asking, she applied them to my wife's wrists then to the corner posts of the bed. At first, I wondered why Angelique wasn't on her back so she could be spread-eagled, but a glance in the bag showed Aleksa had come well-prepared for a truly exciting evening.

I rummaged around and found larger cuffs that a rope or strap could be tied or clipped to. Wrapping the bigger cuffs around Li's lower thighs near her knees, I attached a lead long enough to tie off near her hands. By the time I was done. Angelique was face-down on the bed with her ass and cunt on full display.

Speaking of her cunt, for all the tears and angst all this caused her, Angelique was practically dripping...

"That is a lovely position, Travis. Too bad there is not access to all three of her holes, but I am certain we will find plenty of things to do with the ones we can reach.

"Perhaps I will remind her what a real cock feels like at some point."

Angelique began to say something to that, but Aleksa cut her off.

"Not yet, darling.

"Now, what shall we do with our toy first?" she inquired, a gleam in her eye and and evil leer on her face...

Last edited:
Nothing in my wildest imagination prepared me for this ! I never dreamed that a eastern european ukrainian bitch/girl crush exchange student would take over my whole life and make me submit to her. How did I permit this to happen ? I had been a total fool to let Aleska meet my husband, I should have known better ! Deep down inside I knew that if Travis ever met her, he would fall under her spell, just like every other male and even some females did, incuding yours truely. Aleska, the beautiful blonde goddess, was simply irresistible to mere mortals, just like Aphrodite or Venus who are associated with lust, beauty and passion.

I had no idea what was in store for me next from her and my husband. All I knew that I was handcuffed to the bed, helpless with my ass up in the air. It really didn't surprise me when Aleska inserted a gemmed lubricated butte plug in my tight asshole...

Just as when she'd crawled on ahead of us, I was delighted by the view of Angelique's two rear openings on such display. The only thing that could have made it better would have been if Aleksa had taken up a similar position right beside her.

I was content to just stand there and admire the sight for a little while, but Aleksa went to her bag, dug around a litlle, then pulled out a shiny silver object and a bottle. Drizzling the silver thing, she sat beside Angelique and applied the lubed object against her lewdly displayed asshole. After a few seconds, my wife gave a quiet grunt and Aleksa sat back.

Where Li's pretty butt hole had been now sparkled a green gem about two inches diameter.

"There," Aleksa said with pride, "every woman needs a bit of jewelry."

"Gorgeous, " I agreed. My gaze, however, was still on Angelique's pussy. If anything, it was wetter now than it had been when she was first bound.

Aleksa must have noticed where my attention was, though...

"Very vell," she sighed, "I am feeling generous at the moment. Come here and fuck her, though her pussy will feel far inferior to mine."

I couldn't believe that Aleska would actually agree to let my own husband fuck my needy dripping pussy so easily. It certainly wasn't in her nature to give permission without getting some kind of a reward for herself, and I don't think Aleska felt sorry for me. She was capable of being a cruel selfish bitch. Perhaps it was more to please Travis than me but either way she was giving up some of her power over us...

Whatever Travis moved behind me and slide his hard cock up and down my the lips of wet pussy. I was filled with anticipation and realizing how much I always took my husbands wonderful cock for granted before Aleska re entered my life. When just the head entered my cunt, I felt myself spasm and I turned my head away so the bitch did not see my expression of pure pleasure. Not that this didn't go unnoticed...

" Tell me how grateful you are that I gave my permission for you to have your husbands cock in your pussy ? "

" Thank you mistress ! "

" As long as you understand the strict rules around here for your behavior, maybe I will let you have a reward. As long as you are a good little obediant slave and obey me. I expect you to do all your chores, which I assign to you, like cook, clean and do our laundry. Do not worry in the evening you will perform your oral skills and please us like a good servant should. "

At the moment I would have agreed to anything, just as long as I could enjoy my husbands hard cock as it pushed further into my wet cunt...

I wasted no time getting up behind Angelique's exposed pussy and aiming my hard cock for it. The last few weeks with Aleksa had been mind-blowing, as well as exhausting. Most of the time, when I came home, I was too fucked out to even attempt to give my wife what she so obviously wanted, especially now that she'd discovered her place. She'd been eager to please once I discovered her submissive side, but since Aleksa had become a part of our lives, and Angelique had been denied my cock, it seemed like the only thing she wanted. Plus, those times I still had a little fucking left in me, it irked me that Aleksa denied ME Li's pussy.

One of the other things I'd learned about Aleksa over these last several weeks we'd been together was how mercurial she could be. Sure, most of the time she was a hardass bitch, especially where my wife was concerned. She seemed to delight in Angelique's physical and mental torture. And though I couldn't say why, for the most part, I fell right in beside her. It was rather shocking that she was giving me permission to fuck the woman I married, which is why I got right to it.

I half expected Aleksa to change her mind just as the tip of my cock got wet from Angelique's pussy, but she placidly watched me prepare for penetrating my wife without a word...

That is, until she saw the head of my cock disappear inside Li's cunt. Then she made a bargain, the reward for agreeing to it the promise of future fucking from me.

One thing rather hit me: Aleksa sounded like she intended to move in, even though I'd told her earlier that that wasn't part of the deal. Besides, I was her attorney for her divorce proceedings. Fucking her violated all sorts of ethics laws, so having her move in, especially before anything was decided, was a supremely bad idea.

At the moment, though, I had better things to concentrate on than legal ethics. I had my wife's pussy to fuck before Aleksa changed her mind.

Without any further preparation, I pushed my hips forward, burying myself in Angelique for the first time since Aleksa entered our lives...

Last edited:
Back