The Goddess From Ukraine

I wasn't surprised when Aleksa put a halt to my fucking Angelique after only six thrusts or so. As I've said, she can change her mind at the drop of a hat, and apparently the fedora had hit the carpet.

Well, I was fucking, and as any man knows, once you're in a pussy, the last thing you really want to do is pull out before one, the other, or both of you have cum.

So, I gradually slowed my pistoning cock and finally came to a stop deep inside my wife's fabulous cunt.

Next thing I knew, I felt Angelique's pussy tighten around my shaft. It wasn't an especially tight grip - her inner muscles weren't all that developed, but maybe she'd been working on it - but it was noticeable and I gave her a moan to let her know I could feel it.

Not only that, her clenching those muscles brought her an orgasm. Not only that, but she squirted! Holy fuck! Angelique had never squirted when she came before.

"Oh fuck yes," I moaned. "That's hot. I love a squirting slut."

My balls were drenched in girl cum and I found myself wanting to discover if I could make Li squirt again. However, as suspected, Aleksa reiterated:

"You've had enough of Angel's pussy. That cock is mine and I am finished sharing."

With regret, I pulled from Li's cunt and pushed Aleksa to the bed.

"Open up then, bitch, cause I'm not done fucking. Somebody's pussy's getting a load of cum, and at this point, I don't care whose..."

Last edited:
It was apparent whose pussy that Travis really preferred and it was not that of his own wife's, I couldn't help thinking. Was my husband under her spell, just like I was ? I didn't think so but what red blooded male wouldn't like to have two females at the same time. Besides I had the pleasure of enjoying two expolsive orgasms already, dispite having been in denial for two whole weeks ! All I could do was collapse and watch while Travis once again, gave Aleska another orgasm before having one of his own. It seemd to go on forever. I just prayed that she wouldn't be so cruel as to leave me handcuffed to the bed in the guest room all night once they were finished and sated. To my relief, before the couple retired to the master bedroom together, Aleska used the key to uncuff me but not before giving me detailed instructions of what she wanted for breakfast in bed in the morning, along with a warning that it better be cooked perfectly or else I would be punished...

Last edited:
Aleksa hesitated briefly. She wasn't used to being told what to do, even though she'd wisely stepped back and taken all my instruction while we prepared for her divorce hearings. Sexually, she was quite obviously the one used to giving orders, not taking them.

Nevertheless, she eventually got up beside Angelique, her ass in the air, as if daring me to compare pussies. As I'd stated, I didn't give a fuck which cunt I filled with jizz, I just wasn't going to be left hanging like she was forcing me to do to my own wife.

Damn, but I was a lucky man. The sight of two beautiful, wet cunts was a dream come true. And both if them were mine, even if there were restrictions on one of them.

My cock still ached to fill a wet hole, so I didn't waste a lot of time getting up behind Aleksa and shoving my hard-on into her without any preparation. Of course, getting Aleksa ready was never a necessity. It seemed like she was always wet and horny, similar to my wife, who, now that she was being denied my cock, seemed to want almost nothing but.

As I began to energetically pound the blond's spectacular pussy, she turned her head toward Angelique so my wife could watch her reactions to her husband's fucking of another woman. Glancing over to Li's exposed cunt, I could see the juices practically pouring from her aroused but neglected hole.

Neither Aleksa nor I were quiet while we fucked, either. I found it nearly impossible to not let my arousal show when my cock was buried in Aleksa's amazing body. As if to further humiliate Angelique, we both made plenty of animal rutting sounds, punctuated by guttural grunts of verbal encouragement.

As all things must, I eventually succumbed to the pleasure and my cock began to pules as I unloaded inside Aleksa. Not long after I started to cum, I felt her pussy contract around my shaft and heard the familiar signs of my Ukrainian slut's climax. As always, she released a string of nearly unintelligible Russian as she came, but still, I saw her unseeing orgasmic gaze locked on Angelique.

Once we were both finished, we remained where we were, panting, basking in the post-orgasmic glow. Another glance over to my wife's pussy showed she'd oozed enough arousal out, in was practically dripping off her clit. I bet myself if I even touched her doubtless over-sensitized button, that dripping would be reality instead of merely potential.

That wasn't how this game was played, though. Denial was the rule, not the exception. Oh, for the most part, Li wasn't denied her own touch, but there are times where your own ministrations just aren't sufficient. And when you've got two hot bodies fucking right there beside you, and you're unable to participate, well, I suspected that had to be a very specific kind of hell. However, Angelique had never made a peep in protest, and her soaking wet pussy told me what she really thought of the situation, so I felt fine continuing as I was.

When I finally pulled out of Aleksa with a cum-heavy *slurp*, I expected her to release Li and make her eat my load from her as she had so many times since she'd come into our lives.

However, while she did unlock my wife from her bondage, all she did was whisper savagely in her ear, then got up and started out of the room, grabbing my hand and leading me into the master.

With as much cum as I'd deposited in her, I expected there to be a river running down Aleksa's thighs by the time we got to the bedroom, but her remarkable muscles held it all in.

Aleksa sensuously climbed into the bed and struck a pose, purring, "Come, Travis. let us sleep. It has been a pleasantly taxing evening. I believe we will have a delicious breakfast ready for us when we wake."

What man could, for long, resist such a gorgeous, erotic slut as this? Even if all you were getting in bed to do was sleep, this was the kind of woman you'd like to be under the covers with.

Only mildly wondering how my wife was in the other room, I slid in beside Aleksa, and with her soft, perfect curves molded against me, I turned out the light and fell asleep...

Last edited:
It took me at least an hour or more to fall asleep. I couldn't stop thinking how Aleska had practically stole my loving husband and put him under her spell. She was a beautiful blonde goddess, the perfect entitled princess and to be honest I was in awe of her also and was desperate to please her. At the same time I dreaded seeing her again, knowing how she had this power over me that I couldn't resist. And now she was sleeping in my room with Travis and I was sleeping alone in the guest room...how I wished Aleska would have allowed me to at least cuddle next to her in my bed with her in the middle of us. Instead I was lying here, restless and worrying about preparing breakfast for the happy couple in the morning. I prayed that I wouldn't ruin it like I did our dinner this evening. Would Travis really let her stay and move in with us ? If so I had the feeling that I could never please Aleska and would be constantly punished and humiliated by her, made to do all the domestic chores while they fucked their brains out.

Aleska wanted her cake and to eat it too...or more like she wanted me to eat it too ! Yes, I knew that she would be a strict mistress and be very controlling as far as I was concerned. She enjoyed belittling me in front of Travis, showing off her superiority and making me feel inferior to her... and I let it happen, just like I did back in high school.

I tried to concentrate on what I needed from the market for breakfast. Of course the regal princess had demanded so many different ingrediants that we didn't have on hand. Fresh peppers, cheese and onion for the scrambled eggs, as well as melon, crispy bacon and seasoned hash browns with a side of biscuits and sausage gravy... thank God I knew how to cook when not distracted.

I awoke the next morning beside a beautiful, naked woman. That wasn't especially new, but the fact that this one was blond and not brunette was unusual. Then I remembered Angelique was in the other room.

That is, she had been, but the odors of breakfast cooking told me she was no longer in bed.

I got up and used the bathroom. When I came back out, Aleksa was awake, propped up on one elbow, watching the doorway. The covers had fallen away from her amazing breasts, and she displayed them to me proudly.

"Good morning, beautiful man," she purred in that sexy accent she had.

"Good morning, yourself," I returned as I slid back into the bed. My cock was beginning to stiffen at the view before me. "Think we have time for a quick fuck before we go see what Li's made for breakfast?"

Aleksa's hand went straight for my cock.

"Travis, darling, we have all the time in the world. Our pretty little Angel will be bringing breakfast to us when it is ready." Her fingers wrapped around my now-hard shaft beneath the sheet.

"I would adore a pussy full of cum from you first thing this morning. First, though, I must pee."

Aleksa slithered out of bed with a sensuousness I didn't even know was possible. I almost followed her, to demand she let me watch, but kept quiet and felt my cock throb as I heard the distinct sounds coming from the bathroom.

When Aleksa reappeared, my hard cock tented the sheets in a very telltale manner.

"That looks delicious, even covered up. May I have a taste, first thing in the morning, Travis dear?" As she said this, Aleksa slowly circled a nipple with the tip of one finger.

"Only if I can have a breakfast appetizer, too," I gave back. I'd had morning head before... and adored it, of course. What I couldn't recall was burying my tongue in a wet pussy before getting out of bed for the morning.

"Of course you can," she pouted, sashaying across to the bed then positioning herself on her side with her head at my crotch, mine at hers.

What a gorgeous, luxurious sight first thing in the morning. As I felt Aleksa's mouth close over the head of my cock, I leaned in to taste her delectable pussy...

Last edited:
As I carefully cooked the king and queens breakfast, I couldn't help but think how Aleskas rather large appetite compared to the way she maintained her classic body. Everything about her was just so perfect, her long blonde hair, her big blue eyes and long eye lashes, the pouty red lips { that I often used to fantasize about, and still did } not to mention the body made for sin. It was hard to decide what her best feature was, between her toned thighs and totally delious round ass or her wide hips contrasting with that narrow waist ! And those breasts were just to die for. No wonder my husband was completely under her spell.

If only I had joined the gym like I planned too and started working out, improving my own body, after all I was not getting any younger, although I knew I could never compare with her. I remembered back in high school how all the males flocked around her, falling all over themselves to get Aleska's attention, myself included. Instead she just acted as if I wasn't good enough to associate with and I was ignored by her and just basked in her shadow. Aleska made me feel almost invisable.

Naked, except for a pair of heels and a frilly apron, I put the plates on a tray and carried it to my or should I say my old bedroom. Hands full, I forgot to knock and entered the room unannounced. I was greeted by the sight of my dear husband and Aleska engaged in the sixty nine position. For some reason my jealously got the best of me, more than usual and I just stared at the two of them, filled with envy...

" You must learn to knock before coming into our room. I do not like for my privacy to be interrupted ! " Aleska admonished me.

" I'm... I'm so sorry Aleska, it won't happen again. " I begged for forgiveness, hating myself for being so meek and submissive and always giving in so easily.

" Very well, from now on do not enter unless I ring the bell to summon you. "

I looked and noticed a gold bell sitting on the night table beside the bed.

" I just didn't want your breakfast to get cold madam. " I made an excuse, not wanting to make her angry with me after all the trouble I had went through to please her.

" Fine. Shall we finish this later, Travis darling ? I am very famished and we have all day to play... " she asked my husband, promising better things to cum...

Anyone who's done sixty-nine knows what a delight it is, as well as what a distraction. It's hard to devote all your attention to the pussy you're eating when your cock is getting the attention it so desperately craves. However it's knowing you're giving the owner of that pussy at least the same amount of pleasure she's giving you that makes it so worthwhile.

Aleksa and I were both making plenty of noise while our mouths continued their delightful tasks, and our sexual sounds were reaching the next plateau of volume when the door opened.

Angelique stood in the doorway, a tray in her hands and heels on her feet. That was all. To be honest, she looked incredible.

Aleksa took her mouth off my cock to berate her as Angelique groveled like she usually did when receiving a dressing-down by our blond friend.

When Aleksa suggested we postpone continuing our session to eat, I agreed and pushed myself to a sitting position as Aleksa did the same.

When my wife carefully placed the tray down for us, I said, "Thank you. It looks delicious." I pointed to a spot on the floor. "Kneel over there. Hands behind your head and knees spread as wide as you can while we eat."

Last edited:
Travis thanked me for the delicous breakfast but then demanded that I kneel next to them on the floor and put my hands behind my head so my titties were more pronounced and stuck out. I also was told to spread my knees apart for their viewing pleasure while they ate. I guessed this was to be my reward for preparing such a delicious meal. I could only watch while they ooohed and awed, fingerfeeding each other while I posed like a naked statue or some kind of living ornament. I couldn't help but wonder what would happen to me next. Perhaps I would be forced to clean Aleskas heels with my tongue or lick her panties clean before she made me handwash them. I was sure I was in store for some more humiliating tasks around my own home for her and my loving husband, but I was certain that they would keep me busy. And I better get used to drinking and eatting from a bowl like an obediant pet. I wasn't surprised in the least, that they did not offer to share their breakfast with me.

In spite of this treatment my pussy was getting wet. If I was wearing panties it would only prove how excited I really was by the wet spot that would show. I just couldn't help being aroused when made to be so submissive...

Or would Aleska, the brand new mistress around the house, find some reason to make me bend over a table and give me a spanking with my hairbush after making me do the dishes. This would be just another of my many punishments...

Angelique had outdone herself with this meal, and it was only breakfast! Aleksa made not a sound of complaint as she ate. I saw Aleksa admiring our sexy meal decoration and she made a point to give Li a glance as she fed me and I fed her.

Soon, every trace of food was gone. Aleksa daintily wiped her mouth and looked straight at my wife.

"That was not bad," she said noncommittaly. "As a reward for not ruining another meal," with this, Aleksa spread her legs, exposing her well-primed pussy, "you may finish what your husband started. Then you may finish him. He has your breakfast."

Last edited:
Again I was told to eat Aleska's pussy and afterwards suck my husbands cock. I had the feeling that I would be doing that alot more of that this weekend and perhaps for next few weeks. I could only hope that she would reward me for pleasing her and permit me to have my own husband's cock in my neglected pussy. Even her strap on was better than nothing. But Aleska could be such an entitled bitch when she wanted to be and keep me in denial.

Princess spread her legs and I didn't hesitate to climb between them. I inhaled the exquisite musky scent of her pussy before tasting her. I was learning how to please her and how the way Aleska liked having her cunt worshipped. I started out slow, running my tongue up and down her lips from bottom to top and circle her sensitive pink nub. Before long she would gasp and grab me by the hair and pull my whole face into her wetness, moving her hips up and down. I could tell by the way she whimpered that she enjoyed it and being in total control, using me for her own pleasure, while my husband watched. I knew as Aleska grinded her cunt faster and harder on my nose, lips and tongue that I was not only bringing her to orgasm but getting her ready for my husbands hard cock, which the blonde bitch exclusively thought belonged to her now. I knew Travis was watching and I wondered if he would skip his blowjob and just fuck Aleska delicious pussy first, being unable to resist it. Whatever, I could tell she was approaching another one of her orgasms...

I've said it before, I'll say it again and continue to repeat: it was hot as hell watching my wife eat pussy. She didn't hesitate when she received Aleksa's order, but dove right in, like a cunt-hungry whore. Of course, I knew she'd go just as eagerly if she'd been told to worship my cock. I guess you could say she was an omnivorous whore. I didn't care. She was my whore. And from all indications, she'd been Aleksa's even when nothing had happened between them, all those years ago.

I'd already primed Aleksa's pussy for an orgasm with our first-thing sixty-nine, that had been interrupted by breakfast, so Angelique's tongue skyrocketed the blond to climax much more quickly than she likely would have previously. Again, I didn't care. Watching a woman cum is an incredible treat, and I had two beautiful women who I'd seen cum several times already. As with the lez action, I couldn't see myself getting tired of it any time in the future.

When Aleksa finally pushed Li away, she panted, "You are getting better at that all.the time, Angel. You must keep practicing, though. I vill make sure you become an expert. It vill take much time though."

Aleksa then reached over and caressed down my cock and balls.

"Now you must make your husband's cock feel as good as you have just made me. You must have your breakfast as well."

Last edited:
" ...you must have your breakfast as well. "

" Thank you mistress. " I showed my appreication, although it was still kind of strange for me thanking someone else to please my own husbands cock. But I had to aknowledge you was in control of me now. Aleska was for the time being...besides I didn't mind sucking my husbands cock, it was only natural to submit to a male as well as a better female. Whatever, I eagerly did as I was told or else risk punishment. As soon as I took my hubbys cock in my mouth Aleska started kissing him and taunting me, " Isn't she a wonderful little cocksucker, Travis ? What do you think she does better, eat pussy or suck cock ? "

This only made me double down and prove that I was better than her at sucking dick and make Travis cum. I did have the upper hand by knowing him after all these years. For instance when to put it in my mouth and when to lick the entire shaft from top to bottom. Circle the head with my tongue and concentrate on that sensitive membrane just beneath. Fondle his balls and alternating stroking his cock. I always knew when he was getting close by the way his cock began to throb and the way used my mouth to thrust in...and of course that I always swallowed as much as I could. Most men, if not all loved that ! Aleska, on the other hand, seemed like a little entitled princess that everything was all about her pleasure only...

Oh god, Angelique's mouth felt incredible on my cock, just like it always did. All the practice she'd received recently, having been prohibited my cock in her pussy, was paying off.

And when Aleksa made her commenf about her being a better cock sucker than my wife, it seemed like Li simply upped her game, determined to take that challenge and prove her wrong.

To be perfectly honest, I got the impression these past weeks, that Aleksa didn't really like the taste of cum or thought her cunt was the only real place for a cock, because it seemed like she put me in her mouth long enough to get me hard, then it was right in her pussy. I obviously didn't mind that much. I mean, Aleksa's pussy was incredible. I couldn't count how many loads her superlative vagina had taken since I'd met her.

But sometimes, a guy just wants to be worshiped in the same way he worships his woman.

And even though I was mainly fucking Aleksa these days, my Angelique was showing me just how much she still loved me and my cock.

I didn't comment when the blond cooed into my ear, "My Angel loves your cock, my dear Travis. Still, she is an inferior lover, is she not? She does not deserve your cock. Only a superior pussy should get such a cock." As with nearly every time she said the word, Aleksa leaned on and enunciated the word "cock." It certainly made the word sound more important, and with her accent, it turned me on as much as when shd used to words "pussy" or "cunt." I also liked that that latter word wasn't taboo with her, either.

Anyway, Li was pulling out the stops with this blowjob, using every part of her body to pleasure my cock. Fingers, mouth, tongue, she rubbed her cheeks all over me, she worshiped me like a man loves to be worshiped. I got the impression that Angelique would get my cum, whether Aleksa tried to make her stop short, and take whatever punishment would follow.

However, Aleksa truly was feeling magnanimous, because when my orgasm finally hit, I half expected her to order Angelique to pull off, but she simply watched as my cock pulsed into my wife's mouth...

I eagerly swallowed as much as my husbands cum that I could manage. Some women, like 'Princess' would never consider doing that for their man. Actually I was surprised that she didn't insist Travis cum in her pussy and deny me the pleasure of satisfying my own husband. I could only hope that he would get tired of being used by this manipulating little blonde russian bitch in the future but I doubted that was going to happen. All Aleska's life she got whatever she wanted. Talk about privileged, spoiled, entitled was just one of many words to descibe her besides that she was drop dead gorgeous. What red blooded male or even some females like me could ever resist her ?

Travis collasped on his back sated for the mean time. I could only wonder how long he was going to make it through the day after last night. Travis had alot of stamina but the maneater was very demanding and it wasn't even nine thirty in the morning.

" Why don't you be a good girl and go do the dishes and clean up the kitchen. I may need you to do some errends for me this afternoon after you do my laundry. " Aleska dismissed me...

Angelique swallowed my cum like it was the only sustenance she would receive all day. Of course, knowing Aleksa, semen might be all she would allow her, either straight from the source or out of that tight, shaven cunt.

When my nude wife's naked ass turned the corner into the kitchen, Aleksa turned to me.

"There is a shop downtown that I would like to take dear Angel to, and buy her a few things. The dildo on my strap-on is far too small. I also believe she would look very nice in bondage cuffs and nipple clips. Maybe even a nice, fat butt plug. Of course, she would need to come along, in case something needed a fitting.

"After that, I would like to go shopping for new lingerie. What I own is at least six months old."

So, bondage gear. Okay. Lingerie? Absolutely. I'd insist on some for Angelique, too. And not granny panties or bulletproof bras, either...

Did she actually say nipple clamps ? I wore a pair on a chain once before I was married and they were very painful on my sensitive nipples. I wanted to object that bondage cuffs and clamps were not needed since I was very submissive anyway but I didn't bother to protest. On the other hand the lingerie was fine with me as long as it pleased my husband and new mistress. Besides I had been wanting to purchase some new lingerie to wear for Travis around the house or if we went out in public that I could wear under my clothes.

" Oh thank you sweetheart...vill you pay for all this for us ? I do not have much funds until my divorce is final. " Aleska pleaded and gave kissed him a quick kiss on the cheek, used to getting whatever she wanted. Then the entitled bitch batted her long eyelashes at Travis and pouted her lips like a spoiled brat. To tell the truth, I was getting a little tired of her dominating the household and acting like she was the wife, stealing my identity and treating me liked a domestic servant. I prayed that Travis would come to his senses and put her in her place and not let her move in. I don't think I could deal with her on a dialy basis.

Seeing my husbands hesitation, Travis seemed to be thinking it over, Aleska promised to send pictures of us on our shopping spree and what we were going to purchase, as long as it met his approval. In other words, Aleska sensed that she wasn't free to spend however much she wanted and Travis was in control of the situation. My husband was no fool when it came to spending his money. And now he not only had a wife to provide for but a mistress too. It could get very expensive for him.

Meanwhile I just stood there, not daring to say a word, like a good domestic submissive and wondering what I would be permitted to wear...

I listened to Aleksa talk, then laughed.

"You think I'm going to foot the bill for this and just sit here alone? That's where you'd be wrong. If I have to be the moneybags for this little venture, you aren't leaving me behind. When I say I get to approve the purchases, I don't mean after the fact. I'll be right there with you. Don't try to talk me out of it, claiming I'll be bored and all that bullshit.

"I may let you get away with a lot, but I am not just handing you a blank check and waving as you drive away."

I wasn't surprised that my husband laid down the law. The last thing Travis was was a push over. He was a no nonsense guy. Truthfully I was surprised that his dominant personality hadn't shown up sooner. In the meantime, I planned to play the role of the dutiful and obediant wifey until Travis took total control.

" Why yes darling, if you want to come with us to go shopping, I just thought you would get very bored. " Aleska stated, knowing better than challenge his authority. " Come with me, Angelique and help me find something to wear. "

The last thing I wanted to do was help Aleska get dressed but at least Travis was going with us, not that he prevented her from bossing me around. Travis seemed to enjoy the dynamics of our new relationship and having two females around. What red blooded male wouldn't ? And for now I decided to play along, and act like her maid, even doing her hair and makeup before helping her get dressed.

Soon we both were dressed and ready and on our way across town to a place called Pandora's Box. I sat in the back while Aleska sat up front with Travis, who was driving. I had heard of this adult shop but never had been there before. Of course Aleska shopped there often when she was in town and bragged about their vast selection...

" I think I will get a riding crop and a paddle for your wife's punishment sessions when I visit. And a studded collar that is emblazoned with 'My Property' or 'Bitch' what do you think suits our slut better, darling ? " Aleska asked Travis making conversation.

I saw Travis glance at me in the rear view mirror for a moment but he didn't respond, remaining non committed. I looked out the window, staring out the scenery, wondering about Aleska's up cuming punishment sessions....

I could tell Aleksa once more was taken aback by the fact that I wasn't just buckling and letting her have her way. It was kind of nice to see the air of superiority drop once in a while, especially where I was concerned. She was beautiful, there was no doubt about it. However, what marred it for me was the fact that she knew it, and used it to her advantage. My Angelique was a knockout, but evidently didn't realize it. There's something about a good-looking woman who appears not to know it, and therefore doesn't lord it over everyone.

I knew I'd get the "bored" bit when I announced I was coming on the shopping spree. I knew if I didn't come along, Aleksa would come back with a literal truckload of the most expensive things and Angelique would merely be there to be the pack mule. Yeah, I knew I was being a jerk where my wife was concerned, but she continued to go with it. Besides, there was a part of me that felt it was kind of payback for all the times I'd gotten the eye rolls and the tones of voice that said "what an idiot" without actually saying the words.

When the women came back out, I was surprised at the kind of outfits Aleksa brought with her for the weekend. Without specific instructions that there was a plan to do something fancy, most people would just pack comfortable clothes. Not Aleksa. She was dressed like she was the queen or something. Me, I was in jeans and a T-shirt. Angelique was in a nice sundress and sandals.

I knew the place Aleksa was talking about when she mentioned toys. It was the biggest, and fortunately, the most reputable (if that was a term that could be applied) sex shop for many miles around.

Aleksa prattled on as we drove. There were times her voice drove me wild, others where I just wished she would shut the fuck up. This was the latter. To be honest, I think she was talking mainly for Angelique than she was to me. Regardless, we pulled into the parking lot and went in.

The one aspect of this place that made me use the word "reputable" earlier was that, women actually shopped there. Sure, it wasn't like shopping for shoes (though they had them) or groceries or anything like that, but if a girl wanted something for when her guy wasn't in the mood, this was the place. Yeah, there's always online, but you never really know what you're getting when you order off a screen.

I waited for the girls to get out of the car before we headed inside.

Once inside, it was a cornucopia of sex options. There was a wall full of fake cocks of every dimension and color, some of which did things. My guess was that this is where Aleksa got her strap-on.

Speaking of the strap-on, I recalled that she had mentioned getting a different dildo for her harness...

I followed my husband and Aleska inside. To be honest, I never been inside a place like this before. By now I knew my role in this new relationship. Aleska had mentioned getting a bigger dildo for her strap on and there was plenty to chose from. I just stood there meekly with my hands folded in front of me like a good little submissive fuck toy, not really wanting to be noticed too much, while Aleska and the pretty brunette salesgirl compared different sizes.

" Oh I really like this one...it is so big ! I hope my slut can handle this ! " Aleska exclaimed to my embarrassment. For some reason I felt like a helpless doll with no choice in the matter. Next the saleslady, her name was Gina, showed Aleska a vibrating egg device with a remote control. " This is perfect for my slave bitch to wear if we are out in public. "

This was only the beginning of my humiliation. Butte plugs in three sizes small, medium and large, anal beads, ball gags, handcuffs, blindfold, the dreaded nipple clamps, a 'slut' collar with a chain leash and a studded discipline paddle. Soon we went into the clothing department, where I made to try on a little french maids outfit complete with a pair of pearl panties and fishnet stockings. Alesa was not finished, she tried on several articals of lingerie, an expensive long sheer pink nightgown with a matching corset and garter belt, the kind that a goddess would wear to lounge around the house all day. Oh and don't forget about the five inch stilettos. Aleska had already warned me that I was expected to give her feet massages everyday as one of my duties...

Aleksa went wild in the sex shop. The cock she decided on for the strap-on harness was at least twice the size, in both length and girth, as the one she currently had. The thought of my Angelique taking that inside her was a turn-on, if a little scary. And a remote vibrator just sounded like fun.

In the "Power Exchange" section, Aleksa practically bought the place out. There were some items she looked at that I put the kibosh on, like hoods and some of the more elaborate restraints. The looks I got when I told her "no" were the chilliest I'd ever seen, but I held my ground. Like I'd said at the house: if I was paying for all this, I had veto power.

When the adventure went into clothing, I lost interest when Aleksa started putting Li in so-called "French maid" outfits. Not a fan, so I wandered back to the bondage equipment and bought something "for later..."

When I returned to the women, it had once again become "The Aleksa Show: All Aleksa, All the Time." She was trying on lingerie, and while she, of course, looked spectacular in it, I did some examination of the items on my own and discovered that, as suspected, the quality on this wasn't of the highest.

Nevertheless, I let Aleksa do her thing while I made plans of my own.

Eventually, she was shopped out, at least for the sex shop. To say I'd stayed soft the entire time would have been a lie. I knew I'd actually enjoy this shopping excursion, for the eye candy if nothing else, which is a secondary reason I wanted to come along. The money thing really was the primary.

As suspected, the bill was a hefty one. Most of the toys would be used in or on Angelique, and I could hardly wait. The overwhelming majority of the apparel was for Aleksa. She'd even purchased the most ridiculously outrageous shoes, with inhumanly tall heels. Oh, those heels would look fucking spectacular pointed at the ceiling, but for walking... dream on.

My purchase sat comfortably in my pocket. It wasn't for now. Its time would come. It was my secret and no one would know a thing about it until I decided its time had come.

When we got back in the car, I informed Aleksa, "I know the temptation is going to be to use some of those things you just bought immediately. However, my strong suggestion is that, before anything is used on anyone, that everything be cleaned thoroughly."

I could see in the rear view the grim.line of Aleksa's mouth at once more being told "no."

Pointing at a drugstore down the block, she said in clipped tones:

"Stop there."

I saw no reason to deny her, so we pulled in and Aleksa went inside. When she emerged a few minutes later, she had bought sanitary wipes, the kind you'd use to clean up a baby while you changed it.

"Vill this be adequate?" she asked, still not pleased to be dictated to.

"That will be fine," I approved.

We drove a little longer, while Aleksa got busy wiping down the toys she wanted to try out right away, until I pulled into the drive of a shop that sold much better lingerie and clothing than those the blond had bought at the sex store.

"Aleksa's had her shopping spree," I told my wife through the rear view mirror. "It's your turn."

Last edited:
I could sense Travis taking more control of this situation. Aleska was acting like nothing but a spoiled brat used to getting what she wanted, but she didn't know my husband wasn't someone someone she could wrap around her little finger, like the rest of the wimps she knew.

I was surprised when Travis told me it was my turn to go on a shopping spree. Aleska wasn't pleased, not used to being the center of attention.

" Vie should this bitch get whatever she wants ? Am I not better than her ? " Aleska demanded, insulted. " Your wife is just a little slut. "

"Loosen your thong," I shot back at Aleksa's protest. "You got what you wanted and I didn't say a word. Since I'm the moneybags for this foray, I'm deciding Li gets to shop, too.

"And she's not just a little slut. She's my little slut; the slut I married. You're merely 'the other woman.' You're a hot piece of Eastern European pussy, and I'm having fun playing with you and treating my woman like a prick, but she deserves to be treated like more than just a thing once in a while."

I got out of the car and opened both doors for the ladies.

"So, I've spent money on you. Now, I spend money on her. If you're really nice, I might shell out a couple more rubles for you. I think you'll find the apparel here much finer and of better craftsmanship than some of that one-use crap you bought at the sex shop."

I couldn't believe my ears, Travis was finally putting this entitled blonde bitch in her place. Aleska put her little haughty nose in the air and looked insulted, not used to getting her own way for once. She followed us inside until she saw the expensive dresses and gowns and the price tags. Immediately Aleska took my husbands arm and her mood changed..." Oh my wouldn't that look so good on me ? I could wear it if we went out to my favorite restaurant ! "

Meanwhile I just stood there looking around in awe at all the beautiful dresses and gowns. This was nothing like the lingerie Aleska picked out for me to wear around the house, to include all her adult toys to make me her submissive play toy. I felt like a little girl in a candy store ! Certainly Travis wasn't going to purchase something like this to wear when he had a gorgeous blonde mistress to spoil. It was simply to high class for me. I could only dream about something so fine...

Back