The Great Oral Sex Chain

Feeling the warmness of her mouth and seeing her play with her pearl makes me grow hrder and throb with anticipation..I cannot believe i have had the luck of finally being with my dream girl from the bar..I grab her hair and gently move her up and down on my hardness..She lifts her hand from between her legs and lifts it to my lips ..I inhale her aroma and it is sweet..I take and lick her finger tips before sucking in a finger .The taste is so sweet that i want to have more

Your mouth tastes wonderful on my fingers. *laying back* Wanna 69 with me,sweetie? My legs are spread wide awaiting the feel of your tongue in my wet hole and licking my lips,I motion for you to put your cock back into my mouth.

I roll you over and grab you by the hips ..I slowly slide my tongue from your clit to your ass..I am in heaven just from your taste ..I spread your lips and dip my tongue deep inside of your wetness...Pulling back out so i can nibble on your clit.I feel you moan around my hard cock and take me deep into your throat wich makes me moan into your pussy giving it a nice vibration ..You astart to move your hips up and down on my face covering me in your sweet juices..

I start riding your face as your tongue licks my pussy from front to back and back again over and over. Your cock begins to swell in my throat as I play with your balls. MMMMM Baby,cummm in my mouth as I quiver over you and tremble as I explode...my juices flooding your face.

I feel her start to quiver and know I will be treated to her juices ..I feel my cock start to twitch and my balls tighten ..Not being able to hold back i release my seed into her mouth as she grinds hard on my face ..I suck and want to have every last drop of her sweetness in my mouth..We groan into each other knowing we have cum together..

Ok. I'll do the bi thing too. You win either way.
I think giving pleasure is always better than getting. Whats more important than pleasing your partner?
I'll lay down and give it either way. :D

Walks back into the room and finds it empty again so much form starting the New Year with a bang:p

LOL..I just don't want to see this thread die it has been to much fun and a nice way to make new friends;)

Anyone here? Boots wants to know

I stumble back into the Great Oral Sex room -- now becoming a deliciously inadequate name. I have the hangover from hell... head pounding, eyes flashing, stomach churning. And we all know what the best cure for a hangover is, don't we.

So I look around, hoping that Knightstalker is still in here. My camisole is slipping sluttily off my shoulder, my panties are bunched a little bit showing off one of my ass cheeks, my eyes still have traces of last night's mascara on them, I still have glitter on my cheeks and breasts, and my hair is all mussed.

Yawning, I set myself down on the floor, and idly, absent-mindedly, start playing with one of my big, rosy nipples. It's feeling good... I'm starting to ignore the bad feelings elsewhere in my body, and feel the good feelings in my breasts.

My other hand works down, stroking my tummy, my general physical state almost making it feel as if someone elsel is doing it. Stroking my inner thighs, I hook one finger around the seam of my panties. It's wet...

I sure wish there was someone in here with me.

I thought i heard someone enter the room and go up front to look ..What i see is the most beautiful sight i have seen in here for a long time..I walk towards her shedding my clothes as i go ..She has a nipple in one hand and is pulling on her soaked panties..I get hard just watching her thinking to myself that i want to please this women in any way i can

I get closer and she looks up and see's me i look into her eyes deeply letting her know what we will do with each other

Knightstalker in shining armor

I'm helpless... one look at Knightstalker, seeing his almost obscene bulge and only beginning to imagine what he's going to do with it, makes my sweet juices start gushing from my pussy. I have to take my panties off, and his cock twitches as I do.

Idly, I start circling one finger around my pussy lips -- just around the outside, looking up at him, in the eyes, all the time I'm doing it. I can see he doesn't know what to do -- to look into my eyes still, or to tear them down to my red slit, where he can hear the wet, slick action.

Rubbing the head of his cock, he's walking towards me. I insert one... OK, two... OK, three... fingers into my pussy, and as I gasp, he reflexively looks down there, breaking eye contact. He walks faster... it's looking good...

I am mesmerized by the sight of this beautiful lady with her fingers sliding in and out of her delicious looking pussy..I can her her wetness as she pushes in and out and can see her juices shining on her fingers

I noiw know what i want and get on my hands and knees and crawl betwwen her legs ..I put a leg on each shoulder and pull her to me she goes to move her hand but i gently insert her fingers back inside her..I take her clit between my lips and suck ..Taking it in my mouth feeling it get engorged i swirl my tongue around it while i suck hard..My hand reaching up to touch her breast..

I can smell her aroma and it intoxicates me the taste of her is sweet ..I can feel her hand hitting my chin as she frantically works them in and out of her wet opening..I know its only a matter of time before i have to dip my tongue into her sweetness for a better taste

My eyes are squeezed shut while Knight works away at me, loving how my fingers are touching his face while he laps at my pussy like a dog at the drinking bowl. I want to squeal when he bumps against my clit, which is as slick as a marble in oil, but bite my lip.

My whole body is tense, helped deliciously by my bunched-up camisole cutting between my breasts, one of them squashed with the silky material pulled tight over it, the other one boldly outside. The nipple that is visible has turned from pink to red, as the flesh puckers as it becomes even more erect. It's almost painful. I bend down, and hook the nipple with my tongue, trying to lift it up to my mouth... mmm... I looove my huge breasts.

I'm throwing my head back, biting and stretching my nipple, and plunging my fingers in and out of my pussy. Knight's tongue changes from softly licking up and down to aggressively chomping on my pussy... now I know why it's described as "eating it out". He's making happy sucking noises, and clearly enjoying himself. "MMmmm...." he says, and every vibration shudders through my body like a machine in an off-shore drilling rig.

My eyes squeeze tighter and tighter shut, and colors flash before my eyes with the tension. I"m climbing a ladder, delicious rung by delicious rung, and Knight is still working away, moving his head from side to side saying "yes.. yes.. yesss..." while I'm thinking "yess... yes... yes...." and then suddenly I'm at the top of the ladder, and the stars are in reach, and I'm screaming, yelling, crying, "Yesss... yess. yesssss" and I squeeze my thighs together around Knight's face and I squirt my delicious cum all over his chin and into his open, greedy mouth.

Feeeling her legs clamp around my head like a vice i know what is cumming.As she screams out i know it is time to remove her fingers ..I Feel the first squirts hit my chin and have to pry her legs apart so i can get my greedy mouth around gushing juices..I shove my tongue deep into her hole getting a mouth ful of her sweetness..It drips from my lips like honey as i lift my head and look at her..I see her with her with a tit in her hand and watch her sucking on it like a newborn..My cock twitches and i have to stroke it ..My head is sensitive and i am so hard i feel like it will burst ..

I crawl up to her and kiss her ..Wanting her to taste her esscence on my lips...

I pull at Knight's bottom lip with my teeth, sucking it into my mouth powerfully, letting him know what I intend to do with his cock.

I gather up my strength, sit up and gently flip him onto his back. He's leaning up against the wall with his knees bent, my pussy juices still shining around his hot mouth. I bend down until my head is almost on the floor, and gently flick my tongue around his balls.

While one hand steadies myself, the other strokes the very top of his groin, running along the seam between his thigh and his balls. I know how good this feels... Every lick and stroke I give to Knight, I feel myself, as if I'm programmed to share every one of his sensations.

My tongue works its way down up his balls, to his straining, long cock. It's becoming slick with my saliva, and I start to rub it in. My now wet hand cups around the top of his cock, and I circle around it as if I were juicing a lemon.

I have enough strength now to not need the other hand steadying me. Suddenly there are two hands and a mouth working all over Knight's cock. It's stretched so taught, and there's so much moisture there, with his pre-cum mingling with my saliva -- I also reach my hand into my pussy and collect some of the juice from there, bringing it into this delicious COCKtail.

Up and down goes one hand, while the other squeezes his balls and pokes and probes at his perineum and the tongue bathes the whole head. In my mouth it goes, down.. down... until it bumps the back of my throat. This randomly repeated pattern is working... too well, and I can feel his balls shaking. I have to stop -- I must have this man inside me.

As i lay against the wall my cock twitch's with anticipation..I feel her take my balls and lick them and feel the salivia run down them..Feeling her hand wrap around me and then she takes me deep into her mouth ..I feel the head bump into the back of her throat i am amazed at how much she takes..I see her dip her fingers back into her wet opening and i twitch again for it has always been my fantasy to see a girl do this..

I feel like i am going to spill my seed deep into her throat but she backs off..I know what she want's and i want it to i need to be deep inside of her ..I want to feel her sugary walls surrond my cock and to feel her juices flow out around my hardness..

I look at her and ask what she would like how would you like me to enter your garden of pleasure

There's nothing more I want now than a good, old-fashioned fuck. Surprising Knight by my submission, I lie on my back, prop myself up on my elbows, look at him through my tousled hair and slowly, enticingly part my legs.

I want him on top of me... I want his weight to crush me... and I want to feel that delicious cock inside me.

I don't need to explain. He moves in...

I see her lay on her back and spread her legs for me ..I can see her juices shining in the light as the drip from her lips..I feel like i am going in for the kill an animal lust takes control of me ..I only want to be inside of this beautiful women nothing else matters..

I crawl over to her giving her wet pussy one last lick before climbing her and letting her feel my weight on her trembling body..I grab my cock and put the head against her wet hole and rub it between her lips to get it wet..She flinches when it touches her throbbing clit ..i put it back to her hole and she gets impatient with me and grabs my asss making me thrust hard into her

I can feel her wettness and warmth ..She is so tight it is like a hand gripping me i thrust into her with wild abandonment...giving her powerful strokes letting her know i want to be in control ..I lift her legs high in the air spreading her wider she moans out load..

I watch the look on her face her mouth is open but no sound ..Her eyes are mere slits and have a glossy look in them and her ample tits with her harden nipples bounce like balls..I bend down and take a nipple into my mouth sucking greedily..I bite down just enough to senxd a jolt through her..I lower a leg and reach between her legs and roll her pearl between my finger and thumb..She stiffens like a board..

Bumped

even after being bumped....i wish every one a Happy New Year..

The Breast Man......out in the cold looking in........well I might not be cold with this Hard-on from reading the thread..........

Back