The Great Oral Sex Chain

Seems she's gone to bed, which is exactly where I should be, alone ;) as my flu bug is not letting me stay up any longer. I hope to be much better tomorrow and able to post more coherently.

Sweet dreams all, especially to you, RB, and to you, Hman.

<blowing kisses>

Oh, I'm so sorry to see I spoiled last night's party by going to bed. But I'm back, with a willing mouth to soothe and stimulate a cock or pussy, and a pussy willing to be pleased by any willing mouth that wishes.

<sigh> It's so lonely here today. Won't someone help me out? :p

candy!

walks over to Candy. takes her beautiful face in my hands and gives her a good morning kiss. A long slow one and I pull her closer to me. "Good Morning beautiful"

candy

after tasting your lovely lips and tongue, I sit you down in your favorite chair and kiss my way down your neck. Kissing around your breasts slowly, licking softly. My hot mouth encircles your breast and nipple sucking softly at first then increasing pressue as my other hand squeezes your other breast. I push them together so that I can alternate kissing and sucking each nipple.
I look up into your eyes and see your excitement as I slowly start kissing downward. Working my way over your tummy, our eyes are locked to each others.. My hands caressing over your thighs, down to your knees. Them moving up your iner thighs parting your legs. I sit back just a little and gaze at how lovely your pussy is, I can see the wetness there. mmmmmm

Did I read correctly? Is your pussy available, Kitten?

I saw this board, I just had to stop by and see how things were going. *S*

No, tongueflicker, another time perhaps. Hman is about to pleasure me and my mouth is poised under sexyspank's pussy. Another time perhaps?

More

My fingers slowly touch your outer lips, sliding up and down them slowly. As they spread them I see your glistening wetness and smell your excitement. I lower my head to take in your sweet aroma. My tongue tentively lick up and down mmm you taste so wonderful. My tongue moves up over your clit, circling it gently. I feel your hands on my head, erging me closer. My hard tongue now probes deeper into you. licking up and down and back and forth inside of you. I withdraw my tongue and place it firmly on your hardened clit as I insert two fingers into you slowly.

and even more

I hear your moan loudly as my fingers enter you. I look up from between your legs and see you kneeding your breasts and squeezing your nipples between your fingers as my tongue continues to tease your clit. Working my fingers in and out slowly, mm you are so wet! Your juices are dripping out of your pussy, down between your legs to your ass. I slide my fingers out and offer them you to both you and sexyspank.

and more

My tongue is flicking across your clit, faster and faster. I feel you pressing my head tighter to your pussy. I slide my finger back into your pussy pressing upward to find your G-spot. Rubbing it in little circles with my fingertips. I move my lips down and take one of your labia beteen them sucking hungerly. I then move down licking your sweet juices from your ass where it has dripped down. Oh you are so very wet! my tongue finds it way between your ass cheeks licking lowerAll the while my fingers are moving in you, twisting, probing.

even more

With my free hand I spread your ass cheeks apart and lick between them until I find your rosebud. I lick slowly around and over it. You moan loudly as the tip of my tongue enters your ass. I imediately withdraw it and then press into you again. Fucking your cute little ass with my tongue as my fingers are fucking your pussy. Your hips are moving to meet my every movement. Licking, tasting and touching you brings me such pleasure. I move my tongue out of your ass and bring it to your clit once again. Sucking your clit into my mouth, I slide one of my fingers out of your pussy and place move it to your ass. Slowly it enters you as the other finger is working your dripping pussy.

Lance walks in

Hmmm, seems my timing is a bit off too, I say as I look at Sexyspank (love those asscheeks girl) and Candy (love those for real tits, baby) going at it. Now, this would be a dream cum true for me, but it seems that Hman is already taking good care of Candy's nether regions.

Not being one to help Hman out with his own throbbing erection, I guess I'll just have to wait for a willing gal to come along and play with Hman, so I can play with her, or if she prefers Sexyspank.

Oh well, Lance strips and enjoys a drink in a nearby chair where he can watch with great attention the action going on in the room. He contemplates this great oral chain and can't wait to be a part of it all.:cool:

enters room

i enter the room and look around and wonder if this could be true. who are these people and how can the just do each other. my mind spins. i'm wet watching.

Gigi

Tell us about yourself and what you like. I am sure there is someone here that could fullfill your fantasies

Sync. problem......

I seem to be out of sync in this thread. No a fence there Hman. Unless Gigi you'd like to join us. You see we share a common interest and a freindship:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT

Now Gigi, I have a throbbing woody for two days that's going to erupt like Vesuvius as soon as someone touches it. Have mercy, please. You can let one of the other guys do you with their tongue. I gotta bust a nut soon!

Hello gigi

Gigi,
You're someone I've been waiting for. Would you care to join the action here? I can certainly give you a good licking and promise of more to cum.

;) :p

Feels Like I'm Leaking

Walking in the "Room" I look around to see whether anybody is about.Seems no-ones here. I'm feeling a great need for a licking and sucking.Any Girls about?

Wendy

Re: Feels Like I'm Leaking

sexyspank said:
Walking in the "Room" I look around to see whether anybody is about.Seems no-ones here. I'm feeling a great need for a licking and sucking.Any Girls about?

Wendy

Wendy, you're back!!!!

Come bring that pussy of yours right over here. I've got a willing mouth and am ready to please. ;)

No one's here?????

Guess, I'm chopped liver. Sorry girls, I thought this was for both guys and gals.

See ya.:(

All Welcome

I walk into the room and find it empty.Sometimes there are more girls and sometimes more guys.All are welcome.Just be patient like me.

WHERE ARE YOU ALL ? WHERE YOU ALL GONE?

Wendy

Remember me?

I walk in and see Wendy, and immediately blush as it all comes flooding back to me...

Wendy was the first woman I'd ever gone down on. It happened the other day, and since then I've been steeling myself to come back. Finally, I decide it's time. Hesitating slightly, I push my bashfulness aside and stride boldly into the room, my big breasts and luscious ass wiggling as I walk.

I'm not sure if she's seen me... maybe I'll just sit down and wait. Who knows? Maybe Knightstalker will come back? Or maybe Lance will come in?

All the while, however, I'm looking at Wendy from the corner of my eye, hoping she remembers me. My skirt falls open as I sit...

Boots

I notice Boots walk in and wonder what her reaction will be.It was wonderful to feel her mouth on me the other day.She hasn't said anything but just sat down.I wonder whether she is waiting for somebody? as she sits there I notice her skirt fall open revealing her bare thigh.I immediately get a clit twitch.Looks so tempting. I wonder should I ? I see her looking at me and I catch her I eye.A half smile on her her lips.A lustful look in her eyes.I get up and walk over to her.

Wendy

Back