The Great Oral Sex Chain

Ohhhh! That's almost too much! I quickly yank Knight's hand away from my clit, but he's strong... almost too strong. But as my body starts convulsing, a superhuman strength overtakes me and I manage to pull it away.

As I do, opening my eyes, I see out of the corner of my eye another person in the room. How long has he been there? How much has he seen? My guess is that he's been there for a fair while, as he is remarkably hard, and is almost absent-mindedly stroking his cock as he looks at me and Knight unabashedly.

While the thought of having an audience normally makes me cum straight away, I turn my head back to Knight's face, inches above mine. He has beads of sweat breaking out on his brow and he pummelsl my pussy with his hot, hot cock. It feels like there might be a slight bend upwards in it, which is digging at my G-spot with every thrust. My inner thighs tense around him, and my strong legs break his grip and move around to his back, while I lock my ankles together around him.

I'm now on cloud nine -- this is my favorite position of all. I can feel every inch of him, and the deep feeling of a tsunami begins building from the extremities of my body -- my toes, the top of my head and my fingers. Pulsations of lust and exquisite tension work through my body, a drug pulsing through my veins. My pussy contracts, I'm as tight as a virgin yet as hot as a whore. I'm gritting my teeth and my arms are thrown above my head. I'm willing Knight to grab them and to hold me onto the floor, his entire body weight falling on to my wrists through his hands, and my pussy through his cock.

It's working... I'm cumming... there's no stopping me. My legs won't let him shift from this divine position and I pull him into me even further with my thighs. Boom! There I am, I'm cumming, and panting, and shouting and my face is contorted with lust and surprise and ecstasy. He's being milked of everything, there's no way he can prevent himself from cumming now... surely....

VERY nice pussy In Boots.
I thought that was erotic especially considering the way your head must feel.

I don't have the hangover yet I too am considering a sensual jack off session. HOME ALONE why not?

Playing with my cock is a great feeling way to pass the time. Stretching my balls while slowly working my shaft with something really slippery.
I can feel myself slowly working up to a fever pitch, holding off as long as possible to prolong the intense feeling I'm getting.
Should I torcher myself or just let it go? Wishing I had the REAL thing on this New Years Day.

I feel her legs wrap around me like a blanket and i take hold of her hand's i am oblivious to anything around me ecxept this beautiful women under me ..I hold her hand back behind her head and feel her juices pour out and around my cock .I start to moan as i feel my balls tighten and i start to throb ..

I can't hold back any longer i throw my head back and release my seed deep into her wanting pussy..I feel her walls quivering around my hardness and i pump out more cum into her..

I am spent and collapse into her arms both of us breathing heavy..I lift my head and we smile at each other knowing that we shall meet again and again..I tell her any time you want me I will be there annd i feel my cock slowly slide from her now dripping garden;)

Cyn 1959

Cyn 1959
I explode in your pussy and you shiver and tremble with orgasm but still rock over my unrelenting cock. It never softens and when your pelvic muscle contract on it and you let go of the last of your juices; I go oral crazy. Being the oral animal I am I pull you down and let my tongue trail from your nipples down to navel down to oozing pussy.
I dive into our spent passion and feed the beast in me with our mixed orgasmic liquid love messages. Suddenly heavens open it gates and I feel your hot breathing on my thighs and feel your mouth closng in on my cock.
I get you on top again and start licking our mixed cum and suck it out of your loving, tender pussy while expecting your mouth to join us in a celestial trip to star 69 and planet ecstacy in its sinful orbit.....:p :p :p :p :p :p

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Sory I was away on New Year's party- scored a twenty som girl with pierced tongue, nipples and clit.. It was fun:p :p :p

I missed out

I go away for a few days and you guys start partying without me <pouting>.

Those who know me know I like all genders and love to masturbate. So here I am all alone on New Year's Day wrapped up in my fur coat playing with my nipples, pinching them, making myself wet and ready for a tongue, a mouth, teeth, fingers, a cock, whatever somone wants to use to pleasure me and I in turn to pleasure them.

I'm making myself so wet I have to catch some of my pussy juices and lick them off my fingers as I tease my clit.

<SIGH> Won't someone come play with me?

Just what I was waiting for. You want me to clas\mp my mouth over your juicy pussy or would you rather suck on Mr. Big?

Uh, that was clamp... typing with thumbs, particularly when half the time I got something in the other hand is tough.

I was wondering - lol. It could have been clasp or clamp - either would work.

I think I'd like you to pleasure me with your mouth, working your way down from my lips, breasts, to my steaming pussy, dripping with anticipation...

Oooeee... woody is jumping around just thinking about it. I'm not sure how we do this since it's a chain so I'll just jump right in.

I walked in and saw a mass of naked bodies sucking on each other from end to end and looked for a place to jump in. A pretty lady with big tits walked in at the same time. We took a quick look at each other and shed our clothes. Not knowing where to start we pressed our naked flesh togther and began a hot wet kiss with tongues flying and lips gnawing and munching each other. My hands went right to her tits and mashed them between my fingers. When I pinched and squeezed her nipples she bit my lip and gasped. I dropped my head and sucked a nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue over the tip and sucking as much of her huge tit into my mouth as I could swallow. Then I moved over and performed the same proceedure on the other. My fingers moved between her legs and parted the hot lips of her pussy before pushing into her steamy cunt.

How am I doing so far??

Ragingbull said:
How am I doing so far??

Quite well, indeed. My pussy is gushing in moisture, my nipples tingling from the attention paid to them. The attention my clit is getting is making me weak at the knees and I fight to stay upright...

Raginbull

moves down to your sweet wet pussy, and I see my chance to taste those lush nipples that have been in my mind since I read your 1st post Lipstick. I move to you and take one in my mouth, rolling that big thick nips around. I bite gently pulling on them with teeth, lips and fingers to get them to their best. As I wait for a chance to taste you, I run my hands down your back, feeling that silky smooth skin. I drop to my knees planning to explore your lush ass.....

All three of us end up on the floor near the mass of naked bodies. I pull Lipstick's legs over my head and flick my tongue across her juicy gash. I shove two fingers up you cunt. My tongue lashes out over your clit. My fingers dig deeper and deeper inside your pussy, sloshing sraound in the copious juices flowing from your womb. My cock is in need of attention and I wait for someone to find it.

With Fireya's and Ragingbull's ministrations, wave after wave of lightning bolts jab through my body. I tingle with delight as my hands roam over their bodies, urging them on to greater depths. My breasts are being tugged, nipped, pleased with feather touches, caresess, luscious pain, then wonderful sensations as they're being sucked and pinched. My pussy feels so alive with tongue and teeth flicking, probing, driving me to the brink, nearly pushing me over as I feel a probing in my ass...

Where Is Everyone?

Wendy walking in and feeling lonely.Where is everyone? Where is that beautiful woman that is going to please me?

Wendy

Shoot, I don't know. It was a great thread. I think I'll just stick my finger up Lipstick's ass now so she can finish getting off. There. Now let me twist it a little. How about another bite on the clit. There yet? Okay, how about another finger up the ass? I think that's going to do it. Holy shit, here come the floodgates... gurgle, gurgle, slurp, slurp...

Wheh, now I got a woody that's throbbing so hard it hurts. I know you're not into those things Sexyspank, but if you want me toslurp on your pussy for awhile i'll be happy to oblige.

Re: Where Is Everyone?

sexyspank said:
Wendy walking in and feeling lonely.Where is everyone? Where is that beautiful woman that is going to please me?

Wendy

What am I? Chopped liver? <giggling>

My mouth is very free at the moment, Wendy. Why don't you come sit on it. Would love to get at your pussy, you know. ;)

Candy

Is She Here?

I came in looking. I went to the Masturbation room to satisfy myself. I have come back her looking for her. Is she here?

Wendy

Re: Is She Here?

sexyspank said:
I came in looking. I went to the Masturbation room to satisfy myself. I have come back her looking for her. Is she here?

Wendy

<sigh> I guess I'm not "her," then. <pouting>

You Bet

Hey Candy,
You bet you are her.I've been waiting a long time to get it on with you.I'm lifting my skirt and pulling my panties down....stepping out of them....Oh sweetheart I want you.

Wendy

Wow! Think I'll just sit and watch and beat my meat until something better come along.

Ohhh, you.

sexyspank said:
Hey Candy,
You bet you are her.I've been waiting a long time to get it on with you.I'm lifting my skirt and pulling my panties down....stepping out of them....Oh sweetheart I want you.

Wendy

Oh, be still my beating heart. <sigh>

As Wendy lowers her dripping pussy to me, I inhale her sweet scent, relishing the opportunity that has been given to me. I run my moist tongue around her outer lips, glistening with her lubrication, drinking in the moisture there. I slather my tongue back to the tip of her anus forward, over her pussy, teasingly across her clit, up, then around the inner folds of her labia, drinking in the sight, smell and taste of her.

I approach her clit again with awe. To finally try to please the woman I aspire to be is a dream come true. My mouth engulfs her ruby mound, sending a shudder through her. I greedily suck gently, then probe my tongue along its tender little shaft, helping it to engorge...

I'm Going

Hey Ragingbull,
looks like my special person has gone again.I'm going to the Masturbation Room to satisfy myself.

Wendy

Re: I'm Going

sexyspank said:
Hey Ragingbull,
looks like my special person has gone again.I'm going to the Masturbation Room to satisfy myself.

Wendy

<chuckling> Looks like our timing is off tonight.

Well, Lipstick sweetie, how about using that mouth to help out my poor ol throbbing cock until she returns.

Back