The Great Oral Sex Chain

She remembered! The knowledge of this suddenly makes me feel wanton. I know she's looking at my thighs, so I slowly part them further. My thong does a pathetic job of hiding my pussy, but I get the wonderful feeling of it rubbing against my lips as my thighs move outwards.

I slowly bring one hand up to my breasts, hoping to hypnotically bring Wendy's eyes up there with my hand, and slip a finger inbetween my nipple and bra. My huge breasts feel almost rude when I look at Wendy's beautiful small tits... and I love it.

Come here, Wendy...

She wants me

I see Boots thighs part and know it is a deliberate act.She does want me. Her finger is teasing her nipple.Not a word is said as I gently take your hand and ease you down until you laying there for me.I take your face in my hands and kiss you tenderely on the lips.Then move my mouth down to kiss your neck and your throat.My hand reaching behind you to undo your bra.As I unfasten it and pull it down your arms your beautiful breasts are exposed for me to savour.
My mouth returns to yours and this time your lips part to accept my tongue.
Wendy

my mouth

I kiss my way down to your breasts.Teasing one nipple with my tongue I use my finger and thumb to coax the other one. I alternate between one breast and the other with my mouth as My hand moves slowly down your tummy until it reaches your thighs.I quickly remove your thong and move my mouth to you thighs....licking my way slowly up your thighs towards your glistening pussy.....licking your inner thighs..teasing your hips thrusting forward to meet my tongue...then you feel me gently licking the length of your wet slit

wendy

Wendy's tongue is so warm and smooth... I feel as though I've been drugged; as if she's sending morphine through my veins from her little wet tongue. My eyelids are too heavy to lift, even though I want to look down at her head while it bobs up and down gently, but all I can do is imagine it while the sparks dart up my tummy, through my solar plexus and out to my nipples.

I just about manage a soft moan... Wendyyyy....

Calling My Name

I hear you moaning my name as my tongue makes contact with your clit....licking down the length of your wet pussy then back to your clit.Feathering your clit with my tongue...your body moving to the rhythm of my tongue....I feel your hands grab my hair and try to pull me closer....I plunge my tongue as far as I can inside your dripping cunt...exploring every inch of you...tasting you...loving you...my tongue pistoning in and out.....Returning to your clit...you are not far away from your first orgasm from my tongue...your moans are getting louder...your body thrusting more frantically as I continue to work on your clit...you are going to cum...

Wendy

Round and round and up and down, your tongue is touching every part of my pussy, Wendy. The colored dots in front of my eyes are dancing, and the tight, tight feeling in my pussy is growing, spreading throughout my body. I'm clutching my pussy together so tightly, I can feel the soft, sensual walls of my tunnel rub together, as your tongue invades it.... my hips move off the floor, and you have to hold me down as I reach towards my tremendous orgasm and your tongue still carries on relentlessly, like a piston, stoking, stoking, stoking and I'm starting to cum and I'm cumming and cumming and I'm gushing and squirting and whimpering and squeaking and cumming more and more and ohh... Wendy... Wendy.. Weeennddyyyyy.....

Eyes closed

As your orgasm subsides withdraw my mouth and move up and kiss you gently on the forehead.Your eyes are closed.You are contented.I kiss you gently on the lips...smile and walk away leaving you to recover

wendy

Hey Lipstick baby, now that Wendy is getting tongue from someone else would you pleeeeeeease take care of my throbbing Mr. Big? I won't take long I promise you, and when I blow you had better duck!

Oh my! After exploring this wonderfull land of Literotica I happen upon this room. After this long journey my body is thirsty for the juices that only a woman can provide.

Deciding to take in this wonderfull view I decide to step away from the door and gaze at all the beautifull people in here. Striping down my what I was born with I meander around the circle. Pinching my nipples I know it is now time to put on my nipple clamps. Oh yea, that feels good. They are soo sensetive.

Now I REALLY NEED to find a female. MMMM, I My thirst deepens. I can almost taste her sweetness. Closing my eyes I can see her clit so hard, begging to be sucked on, flicked with my tounge. Grabbing her ass to spread her wide so my tounge can reach inside to lick out more of her juices.

I am so hard, I hope someone cums along to take me in thier mouth. Maybe they will see my nipple clamps and know how I want them pinched. Yes, by fingers, tugging on them, squeezing them so hard.

I open my eyes, fully aroused and then some.

Now where is this woman in this room?

down,down

God all this girl going on I'll just watch and do the third best thing I do and jack off, guess what the first two things are

WELL SUE

Let me slide down between those great legs of yours and show you that it is true what they say about us Texans. Everything is bigger in TEXAS. I will make you have the BIGGEST orgasm ever. :p :p :p

Looking For Candy

Walking into an empty room .Looking round for my Candy.No sign of her.I always seem to miss her.One of these days we will get together and then.....Oh sweet dreams.....Meanwhile I'll have to send her an email

Wendy

<smiles at lollygirl, my thighs rolling open invitingly>
i've got a bit of dark blonde fuzz down there, but past that it's all soft warmth waiting for your lips ;)

Well I see Lollygirl26 has no one taking care of her as she gives some of the best head Sue has ever had.

I wonder if Lolly would mind if I quech my thirst with her sweeet juices???

llee69....I dont mind at all. Take me for my nickname Lolly is not just cause I like to lick but to be licked as well

Observing

Wendy entering the room looking for her Candy.I can see Sue and Lolly having fun and now lle69 is joining in.Think I'll just sit and watch for a while.

Wendy

The time is right I decide as I lay down at Lolly's feet and gaze towards her moistening slit. I can tell she is really into seeing how many times she can get Sue to cum.

Right now I have a toe in my mouth, wondering how long I can tease both of us before i have to dive in and taste your pussy juice. Licking my way along these beautifull feet I work my way up your legs. Rolling over slightly you open yourself more for me.

Sue's moaning is getting louder again - wow Lolly must be doing a great job on her clit!

Midway up your thigh I can really smell your wetness. Looking I can see a drop of cum cumming out of you now. My tounge is now on your lips and your juice has touched the side of my tounge - GOD You do taste good! I can hear a wimper and feel you shake. Not yet though, I want to tease both of us more.

Shuffling

Wendy shuffling her feet rubbing her thighs together ...becoming aroused at the action going on in front of her.Still feeling sad though that Candy is not around

Wendy

Oh I can see someone is watching. Now the voyour in me starts to take over. Its time to let the show begin!

I have been sucking on Lolly's nice nipples teasing them till hard and puffy. Rolling 1 in my mouth and teasing another with my fingers. Now I need to tease my own nipple's more though.

Lolly has wrapped her legs around my torso so she can move her pelvic area around and rub her clit on me. Yes she is truly wet and ready right now.

I slowly start to kiss my way down her belly. I am wondering if this is inticing the onlooker... My cock is rock hard and I really feel the need to stroke it. touching myself for a second I realize just how hard I am.

Touching myself is not why I am here though. I am now looking right at a swollen clit that is awating some much needed attention. Let the show begin for our onlooker.

<i moan while lolly takes me, thrusting my hips towards her, not even noticing that someone has joined us...>

Getting Turned on

I'm really getting turned on the way Lolly is licking sue.The way Sue is moaning She is obviously loving it....Pulling Lolly's face to her..thrusting....if only my Candy was here to take care of me.I can feel mynipples getting hard and as I rub my thighs together i am becoming more and more aroused.

Wendy

I now feel it is time to really give Lolly a good licking. Starting right below her opening I touch my tounge to taste the juices that have flowed out. My tounge starts the upward journey, lightly touching the lips I make my way to Lolly's hood. I can hear a sighing moan that I believe is from Lolly. Starting over from the sensetive area between Lolly's pussy and anus I press my tounge a little harder against her as I lick upwards, this time parting her very swollen lips.

Soon I am unabashadely licking as fast as I can, sticking my tounge as deep as I can into what can only be described as a slice of heaven.

I wonder what the little voyour is doing right now.

I'll Have To Go

I think I'll have to go to the masturbation room and bring myself off.Watching this action and missing Candy has really got to me

Wendy

hmmmm room is quiet

Wendy sorry to see you have gone as I just entered room and was about to approach you, and ask if I could be of service until your Candy returns...

Now I am watching tangled arms and legs boobs and clit, and a nick thick cock, I think I'll just watch the action for awhile and tease my dripping cunt....for as soon as I'd entered the room and smelled the musky scent of all the cumming my panties became dripping wet...so I remove them, and the rest of clothing, then sit rubbng my nipples and getting soooo turned on....

I can't wait until someone comes over to help me...but I know that waiting makes the pleasure deepen

Back