The Introduction of Willowthwisp.....please be nice

willowthwisp said:
In my work I am relied upon for wisdom and personal advice. I give it with glowing compassion.

Beautifully spoken... like O in The Story of... in his chains she felt free at last...

:rose:

willowthwisp said:
It seems the key is more postings so...........

Submission is like a wonderful drug to me. It took me a long time to recognise it was not a sign of weakness in me but the window of new strengths. A discovery that I could make my wicked dreams come true was a blessing. My longing for submission seemed to conflict with my need to make my life 'my own' in the way I understood the term. Resisting 'the beast' took me further away from myself, and made the battle for inner strength even harder and certainly less enjoyable. (I did well to scare the Doms away!)
Without the opportunity to submit and know that my surrender is recieved with loving gratitude is a very important thing to me.
In my work I am relied upon for wisdom and personal advice. I give it with glowing compassion. I can do that only because I know I can be put 'back in my place' when the time comes. It balances me so I can finally offer more of what I have to give in other areas. As an artist, I find freedom of expression. I was for so long it seems, stifled in my own self inflicted, punishing way. A common trait I have learned. I found a way to hand that role over.

Ah.....blessed release!

party-smiley-004.gif
Mmmmmm, now you have come out of lurking, you have once again reminded me how beautifully you can word your thoughts and observations. I am sure not only will you gain from being here, but we also will learn valuable lessons from you.

Catalina

Thankyou Wolf......happily recieved and much appreciated!

Thankyou Catalina, and thankyou for the story of O! :)
Yes I do seem to have plunged in don't I!

Careful

willowthwisp said:
... Thankyou for gracing my intro thread with such a purifying image. It polishes away any grime. Makes everything all shiny and new ...
... your halo is lopsided and your horns are showing ...
hypocrite.gif

willowthwisp said:
Thankyou Rantalith! I love your AV! I think I have to wait before I can have one for my own.......

Thank You for liking my AV. I was in a Halloween mood.

Enjoy your virginity. You can only lose it once. But it can be fun losing it.

Last edited:
Rantalith said:
Enjoy your virginity. You can only lose it once. But it can be fun losing it.

See that is what I like about BDSM, there are many ways to lose your virginity, and just when you thought there was nothing else left to try, you find another!!

Catalina

catalina_francisco said:
See that is what I like about BDSM, there are many ways to lose your virginity, and just when you thought there was nothing else left to try, you find another!!

Catalina

mmmm, yes I see.....and now I have made even more ground by working out how to quote! (dah!) Knew there was something to learn here! lol

Virginity is a state of mind....................can I do that?

Willow:heart:

Welcome out of lurk mode willowthwisp
May you find many friendships and conversations here amongst the kinky creatures of the night..and day!

catalina_francisco said:

Catalina

A good Dom will always try to find new and different ways for their sub to lose their virginity.

Even if it is only a different way of doing something that you already have done before.

Shadowsdream said:
Welcome out of lurk mode willowthwisp
May you find many friendships and conversations here amongst the kinky creatures of the night..and day!

Thankyou Shadowsdream, I am honoured. It feels great to be here!

Willow:heart:

Rantalith said:
A good Dom will always try to find new and different ways for their sub to lose their virginity.

Even if it is only a different way of doing something that you already have done before.

Hmmmm nice thought!

wolf2002 said:
Try mindfucking...;)

Yes. Though where ever it occurs tends to reflect throughout ones whole being in some form or another. Not that its all the same of course. viva la difference!

Back