The Media Is Trying To Bury This Story

Yes if guns didn't exist nobody would be shot. We'd all be killed in some other fashion until you came up with another bright idea.:rolleyes:
Guns make impulse killing easy. If someone is in murderous frame of mind, I'd prefer if they had to go to more trouble. It gives them time to cool off. It gives their victim a chance to fight back, run away, or call for help.

I would have to double check but while over represented they don't make up a majority. Even if they did we would have to talk about how much America fucked us.

As for Chicago its been pointed out over and over again that Kansas is more dangerous than Chicago. Turns out gun laws do actually work and would work better at a federal level. Before you bring up the 2nd that doesn't make the facts any different what it points out is that our Freedumb religion is fatal for Americans and the only upside is that if Biden decides we aren't holding an election we can turn the nation into Warsaw.
This from the Manhattan Institute:

"Most violent crimes involve a perpetrator and victim of the same race. But when they don’t, incidents of black-on-white crimes far exceed the reverse scenario. “In 2012, blacks committed 560,600 acts of violence against whites (excluding homicide), and whites committed 99,403 acts of violence (excluding homicide) against blacks,” writes the Manhattan Institute’s Heather Mac Donald, citing federal Bureau of Justice Statistics data. “Blacks, in other words, committed 85 percent of the non-homicide interracial crimes of violence between blacks and whites, even though they are less than 13 percent of the population.”

When you consider that most of this violent crime is committed by black males (6.5%)and then adjust that for the very young and the very old you arrive at an even smaller percentage of violent black males committing violent crimes wherever they exist. It is a problem the political class in both parties doesn't want to address, but it is factually real.

Yes if guns didn't exist nobody would be shot. We'd all be killed in some other fashion until you came up with another bright idea.:rolleyes:
Really? So what your saying is Americans are homicidal maniacs. If they can't use guns, they use what, knives, sticks, baseball bats. Come on dumb ass, you made the claim, if there are no guns, what's gona be the weapon of choice that allows you homicidal maniacs the quick kills?

And he wonders why we think he's "ignorant"....*chuckles*

The Media Is About to Bury This School Shooting Story​

Mia Cathell | August 30, 2023 6:45 AM

News broke Monday afternoon of another school shooting. But in the coming days, as details emerge, expect the establishment media to forget about this progressively peculiar case. Already we've found that the alleged killer is a Wuhan-educated doctoral student accused of murdering a faculty member, his mentor, inside a campus lab.
cfaaa435-3a1e-464e-94cd-d37bdff89769-1052x615.png

Here's what we know, so far:

Following reports of a shot fired, wounding at least one person inside a University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill lab building, campus police quickly identified a person of interest in the "armed and dangerous person situation." A photograph of Tailei Qi, a UNC-Chapel Hill graduate student at the university's Department of Applied Physical Sciences, was posted by UNC Police.

It's certainly not the face of "white supremacy" on a mass murdering rampage to wipe out racial minorities, a story the salivating press would pounce to cover. Both the suspected shooter and the slain victim are Asian, with Chinese surnames.

Orange County Sheriff's Office inmate listings show that Qi was booked into Orange County Detention Center and charged with first-degree murder, plus possessing a gun on educational property, in the shooting death of UNC associate professor Zijie Yan. Yan was Qi's academic adviser. A digital trail demonstrates that the two scholars closely worked together in a laboratory setting.

More here: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/miacathell/2023/08/30/unc-chapel-hill-person-of-interest-n2627653

The media likes to project mass shootings as a white male-specific problem, Here is a 2021 photo of mass shooters in America:

l2pMsDSLv3QJaeZfCmuNkRHnu34cjpU3rXQIRWn6dyw.jpg
Hmmm yeah I saw it being buried on the nightly news. The host had a shovel out and everything and said “look, we are going to bury this so alwayswrong can be “right”.

Oh wait, it was On the news… sure seems buried. Idiot.

Really? So what your saying is Americans are homicidal maniacs. If they can't use guns, they use what, knives, sticks, baseball bats. Come on dumb ass, you made the claim, if there are no guns, what's gona be the weapon of choice that allows you homicidal maniacs the quick kills?

And he wonders why we think he's "ignorant"....*chuckles*

More than likely they aren't going to be killing people period. Certainly in the same numbers.

This from the Manhattan Institute:

"Most violent crimes involve a perpetrator and victim of the same race. But when they don’t, incidents of black-on-white crimes far exceed the reverse scenario. “In 2012, blacks committed 560,600 acts of violence against whites (excluding homicide), and whites committed 99,403 acts of violence (excluding homicide) against blacks,” writes the Manhattan Institute’s Heather Mac Donald, citing federal Bureau of Justice Statistics data. “Blacks, in other words, committed 85 percent of the non-homicide interracial crimes of violence between blacks and whites, even though they are less than 13 percent of the population.”

When you consider that most of this violent crime is committed by black males (6.5%)and then adjust that for the very young and the very old you arrive at an even smaller percentage of violent black males committing violent crimes wherever they exist. It is a problem the political class in both parties doesn't want to address, but it is factually real.

Which given the numbers and not knowing 100% how they are qualifying race that sounds just about right largely making you simply inccorect. 13% is low. 100%-13=87%. When you factor in poverty, over policing yadda yadda that number is only 2% off of what would make perfect sense for rando violence.

I'm not racist. I actually speak the truth and I do so without malice towards any race. The only things I discriminate against is evil, ignorance, and stupid people of all colors and creed.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Theodore Streleski, a fairly famous case, bludgeoned his former faculty advisor to death with a ball-0peen hammer at Stanford.
If you are angry enough and feeling your future has been ruined by your advisor is enough to make students extremely angry and desperate, you will use whatever is at your disposal. Guns are less messy for the shooter though.
When was the last mass-hammering in the US?

HE didn't shoot anyone.

THE GUN did all the shooting.

HE's just another innocent victim of THE GUN!

(Or is his/its preferred pronoun Xi? Zhi? Zhey? Xhe-Xhe?)

I'm not racist. I actually speak the truth and I do so without malice towards any race. The only things I discriminate against is evil, ignorance, and stupid people of all colors and creed.
Then you must really hate yourself.

Back