The Media Is Trying To Bury This Story

I never claimed any such thing liar!! instead of taking stupid pills try taking truth pills.
I've noticed you haven't offered up any solutions. Now have you? That is the truth, or if I am wrong,show me a post where you have.

Could be, but it is most likely it is the fact that his brain is deteriorating because of age. There was a time when McConnel was a highly skilled parliamentarian. They say he was as good as Sen. James Allen, a Democrat who died in the 70s.
McConnel has never been a parliamentarian you fucking idiot. NEVER.

In most state legislative bodies, the secretary or chief clerk of the body serves as parliamentarian

I've noticed you haven't offered up any solutions. Now have you? That is the truth, or if I am wrong,show me a post where you have.
I have listed potential solutions in the past, I'm not listing them again. Go look it up!

I have listed potential solutions in the past, I'm not listing them again. Go look it up!
How can I look up a solution of yours,when I have never seen one. Why don't you just give one now? Then I can search if you have ever posted that one before...should be pretty simple.

I've posted a few over the years such as "mandatory firearm training". It is pretty simple to search my posting history and find them, now that I have offered up one.

Your turn!

McConnel has never been a parliamentarian you fucking idiot. NEVER.

In most state legislative bodies, the secretary or chief clerk of the body serves as parliamentarian
In the United States a parliamentarian is an expert on parliamentary procedures, who advises organizations and other deliberative assemblies. AKA *LEGISLATOR*

Does this help dumbass!

How can I look up a solution of yours,when I have never seen one. Why don't you just give one now? Then I can search if you have ever posted that one before...should be pretty simple.

I've posted a few over the years such as "mandatory firearm training". It is pretty simple to search my posting history and find them, now that I have offered up one.

Your turn!
:p

In the United States a parliamentarian is an expert on parliamentary procedures, who advises organizations and other deliberative assemblies. AKA *LEGISLATOR*

Does this help dumbass!
Did you not read this part of my post...
I guess not....lol

I should also note in the past I have credited McConnell Legislative abilities too ican't....

Last edited:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
He’s not a racist he’s a realist dammit!

You keep equating his intelligence to a potato. I think you are being far too generous....
•
Yeah, and a potato is totally benign.

ineedhelp1 is dumb enough to be dangerous.

Most Deplorables are.

*nods*

They were all tuckered from the 2020 riots.
Awwwww, look at you. Guess the difference is… one group tries to steal an election by attacking the capitol, the other group is pissed off some racist white boy thought he could get away with dominating black man and it killed him.

Serve and protect? Who will serve and protect from racist asses like him? Like you?

So giggle all you want goofball. One group is trying to include all people, while your group… is just so scared as you loose your place at the table.

Know how you stay at the table-act like an ADULT.

For as much as your racists fantasize going back to the Jim Crow south, technology has kept you from doing all you would want to do.

Got your racist posse of folks all giddy for 2024? Trying winning an election, not trying to steal one. (How many recounts? How many found ANYTHING?)

Such a sore loser!

Does this help dumbass!
The AKA is your's,not an authoritative source.

Back