The Media Is Trying To Bury This Story

You're thinking of Mitch McConnell.
Could be, but it is most likely it is the fact that his brain is deteriorating because of age. There was a time when McConnel was a highly skilled parliamentarian. They say he was as good as Sen. James Allen, a Democrat who died in the 70s.

We all do. Guns turn stupid people into dangerously stupid people.

We're on the same side.
I was being facetious. Knives turn stupid people into dangerous stupid people. Baseball bats turn stupid people into dangerous stupid people. Both bats and knives are inanimate objects. Stupid people can find a myriad of ways to be dangerous and stupid. I see your bro cavalry of stupid people fell right in line. Sad! You can leave a 40 caliber beretta semiautomatic pistol on the counter and rest assure it will never rob a bank. For some reason it just sits there.

Could be, but it is most likely it is the fact that his brain is deteriorating because of age. There was a time when McConnel was a highly skilled parliamentarian. They say he was as good as Sen. James Allen, a Democrat who died in the 70s.
He's worked hard over the years to make Kentucky bottom of the Union. This from 2020, it's likely gone downhill since.

Kentucky.jpg

I was being facetious. Knives turn stupid people into dangerous stupid people. Baseball bats turn stupid people into dangerous stupid people. Both bats and knives are inanimate objects. Stupid people can find a myriad of ways to be dangerous and stupid. I see your bro cavalry of stupid people fell right in line. Sad! You can leave a 40 caliber beretta semiautomatic pistol on the counter and rest assure it will never rob a bank. For some reason it just sits there.
Knives turn dangerous and stupid people into stupid people who try stupid dangerous things and faili miserably. Guns turn dangerous stupid people into mass killers.

Knives turn dangerous and stupid people into stupid people who try stupid dangerous things and faili miserably. Guns turn dangerous stupid people into mass killers.
You want some Italian dressing for your word salad?

Guns don’t turn young hearts into dark hearts and mass murders. The internet creates a dark space that normalizes delusional thought and in some cases results in terrible tragedies. There are a ton of reasons for that but one that sticks out in my opinion is poor parenting and the breakdown of the nuclear family.

You want some Italian dressing for your word salad?

Guns don’t turn young hearts into dark hearts and mass murders. The internet creates a dark space that normalizes delusional thought and in some cases results in terrible tragedies. There are a ton of reasons for that but one that sticks out in my opinion is poor parenting and the breakdown of the nuclear family.
Stupid people with knives = injuries and arrest

Stupid people with guns = death and death

Hope that clarifies

Stupid people with knives = injuries and arrest

Stupid people with guns = death and death

Hope that clarifies
You didn’t address the elephant in the room. What makes people turn stupid. It ain’t guns. Hope that helps!

You just proved yourself to be "uniquely evil or dumb or both."

(My money is all-in on the latter.)

No, I proved that I understand how Republicans think somehow Americans have the more gun murders, virtually all the mass shootings in the industrial world, higher teen pregnancy, higher abortion rates than other countries we would consider our peers.

If we're not dumber than Europeans and most Asians and we're not more evil why are we slaughtering ourselves and they aren't?

No, I proved that I understand how Republicans think somehow Americans have the more gun murders, virtually all the mass shootings in the industrial world, higher teen pregnancy, higher abortion rates than other countries we would consider our peers.

If we're not dumber than Europeans and most Asians and we're not more evil why are we slaughtering ourselves and they aren't?
Americans are most certainly dumber than 90% of the planet.

Note?

The student killing his prof WAS in the news!

Ignored? Yeah?? Keep saying that to make it true

You didn’t address the elephant in the room. What makes people turn stupid. It ain’t guns. Hope that helps!
People are stupid or they aren't

It's irrelevant to my point.

Guns > knives in regards to impact of stupid people.

Give a knife to a stupid person and they will do less damage and cause less death on average.

Mitigation is my focus not prevention.

Prevention of stupid people involves a much different set of discussions

If you have everyone a knife instead of a gun, you'd reduce the number of deaths significantly.

Ban the private ownership of firearms. Provide law-abiding gun owners with a generous grace period to sell their guns to the government so they can be destroyed.
Then the only people with guns would be the government and criminals, and you believe that's the answer?

Thank you.

A 3rd grader can understand this. Why is it so difficult for Deplorables to? 🤔
Typical progressive marxist belief, if the constitution gets in the way just do away with it, go around it. A third grader is more on the ball than you are.

If you have everyone a knife instead of a gun, you'd reduce the number of deaths significantly.
So in your demented mind its OK to murder just keep the numbers down. WOW! That's stupidity on a galactic scale.

Back