The Media Is Trying To Bury This Story

McConnel has never been a parliamentarian you fucking idiot. NEVER.

In most state legislative bodies, the secretary or chief clerk of the body serves as parliamentarian
Ahahahahaha...you really are an unread SOB, aren't you?

parliamentarian​

noun

par·lia·men·tar·i·an ˌpär-lə-ˌmen-ˈter-ē-ən
-mən-,

also ˌpärl-yə-

often capitalized : an adherent of the parliament in opposition to the king during the English Civil War

: an expert in the rules and usages of a deliberative assembly (such as a parliament)

: a member of a parliament

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/parliamentarian

In this case, I was referring to the second meaning which most educated people here would have understood. McConnell and the late Senator James B. Allen were known for their expertise in the use of the Senate Rules and procedures to their advantage in debate, in the strategies used in maneuvering through the legislative process, and in the use of the filibuster.

Ahahahahaha...you really are an unread SOB, aren't you?

parliamentarian​

noun

par·lia·men·tar·i·an ˌpär-lə-ˌmen-ˈter-ē-ən
-mən-,

also ˌpärl-yə-

often capitalized : an adherent of the parliament in opposition to the king during the English Civil War

: an expert in the rules and usages of a deliberative assembly (such as a parliament)

: a member of a parliament

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/parliamentarian

In this case, I was referring to the second meaning which most educated people here would have understood. McConnell and the late Senator James B. Allen were known for their expertise in the use of the Senate Rules and procedures to their advantage in debate, in the strategies used in maneuvering through the legislative process, and in the use of the filibuster.
lol, that still doesn't make them parliamentarians. I know exactly what you thought. That you, and others misuse the term is not really your own fault. The definition points to a non elected official. Which is why neither of those two was a true Parliamentarian, and since your system of government is not a Parliamentarian one, they can't be one as an elected official.

lol, that still doesn't make them parliamentarians. I know exactly what you thought. That you, and others misuse the term is not really your own fault. The definition points to a non elected official. Which is why neither of those two was a true Parliamentarian, and since your system of government is not a Parliamentarian one, they can't be one as an elected official.
The term explained in the second definition has nothing to do with specifically "Parliament" or a parliamentary system. It has to do with any deliberative assembly, like for instance a Congress, a Senate, a House of Representatives, or a City Council. You need to come out of the woods up there and get an education.

The term explained in the second definition has nothing to do with specifically "Parliament" or a parliamentary system. It has to do with any deliberative assembly, like for instance a Congress, a Senate, a House of Representatives, or a City Council. You need to come out of the woods up there and get an education.
Again, you misuse words on a regular basis. Why, because you fail to understand them. Currently the Senate Parliamentarian is Elizabeth MacDonough. Now you show me when McConnell held that role, and I'll agree.

Again, you misuse words on a regular basis. Why, because you fail to understand them. Currently the Senate Parliamentarian is Elizabeth MacDonough. Now you show me when McConnell held that role, and I'll agree.
Show me a list of words I have misused. I know who she is and she and her office have nothing to do with the alternate meaning of the term Parliamentarian as I employed it, which is also perfectly correct. A senator or a legislator can be referred to as a parliamentarian in two different senses. One is based on their membership in a deliberating body such as a parliament, which is a type of legislative body that makes laws or decisions for a country or a region. The other, as in the United States, is based on their expertise in the rules and procedures of a similar deliberative assembly, such as a congress or a senate.

Show me a list of words I have misused. I know who she is and she and her office have nothing to do with the alternate meaning of the term Parliamentarian as I employed it, which is also perfectly correct. A senator or a legislator can be referred to as a parliamentarian in two different senses. One is based on their membership in a deliberating body such as a parliament, which is a type of legislative body that makes laws or decisions for a country or a region. The other, as in the United States, is based on their expertise in the rules and procedures of a similar deliberative assembly, such as a congress or a senate.

It's amazing how, in their zeal, the Left manages to show off the exact extent of their ignorance on all things. And, after being shown to be a complete buffoon to the entire world, they double/triple down on it while thinking it's making them look less like a moron.

They really would benefit if they'd only shut up and sit down.

It's amazing how, in their zeal, the Left manages to show off the exact extent of their ignorance on all things. And, after being shown to be a complete buffoon to the entire world, they double/triple down on it while thinking it's making them look less like a moron.

lol, Who's the Senate Parliamentarian again Derpy? Sit down and shut the fuck for a change!

Why aren't Americans addressing the elephant in the room - there's clearly a mental health issue if there there are so many suicides and homicides each year, regardless of weapon.

Why aren't Americans addressing the elephant in the room - there's clearly a mental health issue if there there are so many suicides and homicides each year, regardless of weapon.

Because it doesn't fit the narrative that gun toting Republican black oppressing white supremacists are still trying to put blacks back in chains, y'all.

And worse, it fits the narrative that those who support D's are mentally ill.

So, the D's don't want to talk about it and try to bury those statistics inside of other unrelated data to pump the numbers. The R's don't want to talk about it because it's; A) insignificant compared to other causes of death; and, B) you can't really stop someone who wants to off themselves.

there are so many suicides and homicides each year, regardless of weapon.
I know, right?! All those mass stabbings that lead to the perp stabbing themselves to death.
Because it doesn't fit the narrative that gun toting Republican black oppressing white supremacists are still trying to put blacks back in chains, y'all.
That isn't a narrative, Derpy. Republicans are trying to put blacks back in chains in several other ways including banning books that tell the truth about American history.

It's all they know. They answer with bullshit. This is the demographic the Democrat media counts on when they push a given narrative, like all of the unproven Trump accusations over the last five years, the Covid propaganda that locked down and severely damaged the country, the anti-Russian propaganda and Ukrainian puffery that has turned Ukraine into a graveyard for untold thousands and has destroyed much of the conventional operational capability of the United States military, the incessant lies supporting the mental disaster that is Joe Biden, and all of the lies about the health of the American economy at the hands of Bidenomics. it's all they know.

It's all they know. They answer with bullshit. This is the demographic the Democrat media counts on when they push a given narrative, like all of the unproven Trump accusations over the last five years, the Covid propaganda that locked down and severely damaged the country, the anti-Russian propaganda and Ukrainian puffery that has turned Ukraine into a graveyard for untold thousands and has destroyed much of the conventional operational capability of the United States military, the incessant lies supporting the mental disaster that is Joe Biden, and all of the lies about the health of the American economy at the hands of Bidenomics. it's all they know.
BDS

They did address it. One of the first things that the Republican-controlled Congress did was relax the rules on mentally ill people possessing firearms.

It's not an unintended consequence at all.

Population = 300m

36% = 108m

That's a lot of posters, it's a wonder you can get a word in.

That's the thing about "posters." Usually they just hang around silently and take up very little space.

That's the thing about "posters." Usually they just hang around silently and take up very little space.
If a poster is silent, does that make them not a poster? ¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯

I know, right?! All those mass stabbings that lead to the perp stabbing themselves to death.

That isn't a narrative, Derpy. Republicans are trying to put blacks back in chains in several other ways including banning books that tell the truth about American history.
So why the push for black only students areas, etc. in Dem-run universities? Isn't that a step back to the Jim Crow days?

Back