The Real Chubby Tummies Of Lit

Felt inspired to bump this thread today...
I like your inspiration! I like that color, and your body.
I love this thread. Here is my contribution. I will be coming her a lot. Thank you @AngelicaS1780
I look forward to see more of you! That is a beautiful lingerie that suits your sexy body perfect!
Don’t want to take away from the thread with a wall of text, so I’ll attach the story behind the photo below, for those who want to read.
Thanks for bumping this thread @AngelicaS1780
That is a very sexy pic of a very sexy body!

Thanks for sharing ladies! :)

I'm so happy to see this thread back!
'This' is why I came to Literotica. Cyber sex, double-entendres, low-hanging-fruit sex jokes, and online flirting are all well and good...
But 'this' is why I came to this site. Healthy outlooks, personal growth, shared experiences, paths to acceptance, beautiful "real" bodies, body positivity, sex positivity, and people supporting each other with kindness and empathy!
Thank you to everyone who shares their insightful words and/or beautiful images here! Vulnerability and truth are incredibly sexy!

Don’t want to take away from the thread with a wall of text, so I’ll attach the story behind the photo below, for those who want to read.
Thanks for bumping this thread @AngelicaS1780
"they aren't a reflection of how I feel about other people's bodies"

I wish we could always treat ourselves with the same kindness as we treat others.

I'm so happy to see this thread back!
'This' is why I came to Literotica. Cyber sex, double-entendres, low-hanging-fruit sex jokes, and online flirting are all well and good...
But 'this' is why I came to this site. Healthy outlooks, personal growth, shared experiences, paths to acceptance, beautiful "real" bodies, body positivity, sex positivity, and people supporting each other with kindness and empathy!
Thank you to everyone who shares their insightful words and/or beautiful images here! Vulnerability and truth are incredibly sexy!
*deletes all the low-hanging fruits I was about to send you. Damnit.

I am 56, and I am still not happy in the slightest with my body. But I am closer to accepting it than I was six months ago.
👖
Even though I've seen this photo before, it still makes me melt. You are incredibly sexy. Your words, voice, beard, smile, tummy, and the carefully placed articles of clothing (covering the more personal parts to leave us guessing...) all put together make you quite the catch. 🎣

Back