The *Shape* Of A Woman’s Breast

My god do you not know that Asians are not tanned???? They are not white, pasty coloured like Europeans- but a cocophany of pale cream to mocha, tans and various brown shades! They DO NOT tan, that IS their natural colour.
Yes I'm insulted on their behalf...

I think, if you'll forgive me for saying so, you have rather dishonoured @YoungFarmGirl. Did you not read the rest of what she said? Did you not 'hear' her gentle, kind, appreciation? Did you not also see the appreciative response from @Filipinawife?

When I am angry at things in social fora such as this I make it my practise to walk away at first and consider if my comment will add anything. It's too easy to misunderstand and generate discord when all would benefit from understanding and accord, here.

I send you the peace of the season, anyway.

I am sorry that you feel I have insulted you. But you have completely misunderstood me and you had no reason to shout.
I hate the comments on the colour of peoples skin, I find such intolerance rude and so out of date. So when I see someone with beautiful skin tone, I always refer to it as tanned and not coloured.
Perhaps your intolerance says more about you than you might think.
There’s always someone on here looking for any excuse to bawl somebody out, take no notice. Anyone that claims to get upset on other people’s behalf needs to get a life 🤷‍♂️

Structure...
reblogme-21743-JsMLraaPwu.jpeg
Superstructure! 😳

Well said ...all I saw was a genuine kind comment from one beautiful lady to another xx
Glad we have dermatologists roaming the board waiting to tongue lash anyone who simply was unaware of all attributes and conditions of all variations and combinations of skin tones. AND has the humanity to be offended on someone’s behalf. Ignorance isn’t a crime and can be fixed. Being as a-hole is a life choice.

Thanks, should I be mildly offended?
Not at all- I've had my time; you are what you are... the comparison was for effect- the comments were not about 'coloured' people but falsely referring to ethnicly different origins as 'tanned' is just absurd!

Shows a reluctance to use correct language and water down literacy to 'wokeness'- a sad response to the ongoing hostility and violence that goes on around the planet.

We live in a multi-racial and multi-characteristic world- get used to it and embrace it! I've worked with emigrants and refugees organisations locally; they are among the most traumatised and threatened, even here- yet some are so strong and accepting of others, while many hide from any 'authority' figures as to avoid oversight (given their history with same in home countries) even at the risk of financial collapse and hardship.
-decL

Back