The *Shape* Of A Woman’s Breast

Not so much a waste.... cause we all ENJOY viewing them, no matter shape, size, colour..... fuck, I just love breasts. I have NO problem admitting that!!! :)
You and me both ToyLovr. BIG or small, I love them all (woman's breasts). Now I'm not sure I could handle this situation. A co-worker of mine is dating a woman w/ a double Mastectomy. Since then, she's had plastic surgery to have fake boobs. Now I get it but yet I don't cause she now how boobs w/out nipples. Not trying to be shallow here, I just think that would look odd. Like having your ice cream w/out topping on it. She's looking into getting tatted nipps put on. Whatever works I guess. Womens breasts are just so much fun to play w/. Too bad for me, its rare I get the opportunity to make it happen.

You and me both ToyLovr. BIG or small, I love them all (woman's breasts). Now I'm not sure I could handle this situation. A co-worker of mine is dating a woman w/ a double Mastectomy. Since then, she's had plastic surgery to have fake boobs. Now I get it but yet I don't cause she now how boobs w/out nipples. Not trying to be shallow here, I just think that would look odd. Like having your ice cream w/out topping on it. She's looking into getting tatted nipps put on. Whatever works I guess. Womens breasts are just so much fun to play w/. Too bad for me, its rare I get the opportunity to make it happen.
Nothing more erotic than a woman’s breast!

Forged in Heat...
reblogme-9724-whR3s7THvr.jpg

Back