The Wallflower and The Star Athlete (closed for Poprockz)

Adrian could tell that the 'shit storm' she referenced as her parents. He knew they would never stop coming unless they were stopped. Suddenly, he had a brainwave. This could work, he thought. He decided not to share with Olivia, just yet. He had to be sure his thinking was sound.

'Well who knows, maybe you'll get spotted for your talent. I don't know - I nothing about coding, or tech anything really. I just know I love how my phone can run my life now', laughing.

“I’m just waiting for someone to make us all out own immortal cyborg bodies,” she joked, “then we’ll all just be brains in jars and sex will be two people shocking each other.”

Adrian couldn't help but to burst out laughing.
'Plugging in would have a whole new meaning!'

Seeing at they had both finished dinner, he started to clear the plates.
'That was amazing Olivia, thank you', pulling her into an embrace to show his appreciation.

“You’re going to make me short-circuit!” She giggled when his arms went around her, “but thank you- I’m really happy you liked it. It’s a small thing, but I hope it shows a little bit how much I appreciate you.”

Adrian smiled, the affection between them clearly mutual. He leaned for a kiss, tenderly brushing his lips off hers. God, it felt so good kissing her, her lips are so soft!

His hands went up her back and into her hair.

Olivia closed her eyes and pressed her body against his, her lips meeting his in their tender exchange. Her hand went up his neck past the side of his face to let her fingers weave into his short hair. She could feel her pulse quickening, and she wondered if she would always feel this excited when they kissed.

Adrian felt Olivia almost melt into him as they kissed. His hands fisted in her hair as he intensified the kiss, wanting to show her how attracted he was to her.

His hands slipped from her hair, slowly down her back and rested at the top of her ass. He desperately wanted to cup it, but didn’t want her thinking he was just some horndog who couldn’t control himself. Not that controlling himself around her was at all easy.

She broke the kiss and kissed her way down his jaw so she could nip his neck, kissing it softly the next moment. "I was so focused on dinner that I forgot to make dessert..." she murmured, kissing her way up his neck until she could nibble on his earlobe.

Adrian shouldn’t have worried, her willingness just as evidently strong as his. He smiled at her comment.

‘I guess I’ll just have to have you instead’, his hands now cupped her ass and lifting her up. She straddled his hips as he carried her to the bed.

Olivia was expecting him to squeeze her ass, but wasn’t expecting for him to lift her up and carry her. She squeaked in surprise and held onto him, her legs wrapping around his waist. Against her crotch, she could feel a slight bulge in his pants, and she knew that they were going to get frisky tonight. It sent a thrill through her, and she wondered excitedly what they might do together. Maybe.., was tonight the night?

Adrian lay her on the bed and climbed on top. He kissed her again, this time with more urgency. His hands pulled at her top, slipping inside and their way to her breasts. She squeezed them gently through her bra, marvelling still at their shape, size and suppleness.

His cock was hardening rapidly, this time he hoped she could feel it. Would she let him take her virginity tonight?

Olivia definitely didn’t have any condoms, and she knew it wasn’t really a good idea to go at it raw. Still… she was on the pill and she knew she didn’t have any diseases, so maybe he would indulge her. She wanted to feel what it was like, skin-to-skin.

His hands were very effective at getting her worked up, though truly her body was going into overdrive trying to produce some lubrication for what she hoped was coming.

“Adrian…” she said hesitantly, “um, I’m clean and I’m on the pill so… you don’t have to wear a rubber if you don’t want to.”

Adrian barely heard her speak as he was enjoying feeling her body a little too much. But he hear the words. He knew what that meant for her.

‘Are you sure? There’s no rush’, secretly hoping she brushed aside his thoughtfulness and let him take her. ‘I’m clean too, just so you know’.

Though she blushed, her voice was soft but firm when she said, “I’m sure- I want it to be you, and I want it to be tonight. I want to know what it’s like to have you inside me.”Olivia’s hands drifted to his jeans to undo them, and once the zipper was taken down, she pushed both his pants and underwear down his hips.

Adrian’s breath hitched as he heard her words and felt her hands undoing his pants.
He smiled at her,’Lets take our time’. He helped her removed his pants and underwear. He helped her sit and removed her top and bra. He dipped his head to take a nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it.

She gasped softly at the feeling of his tongue, closing her eyes and relishing it. Her nipples were getting more pert by the second, the woman gently caressing his head as he latched on to her. It felt like all of her was more sensitive tonight, perhaps because of how heightened her nervous excitement was for what was to come.

He lay her down again, kissing down her torso. He reached her pants, undoing the button and zipper. The sounds echoed in the room. He gently but firmly pulled them down her legs, leaving her completely naked on his bed.

‘You are so beautiful Olivia’.

“Thank you,” she whispered, her self-consciousness eased by his gentle words. The woman looked up at him through her eyelashes and ran a hand up his chest. “You are so handsome.”

He slowly got between her legs, using his hands on her inner thighs to spread her open to him. He gazed down at her amazing pussy, so cute and small, yet clearly wet which showed her arousal.
He kissed up her thighs, inching closer to her pussy, before giving it long, deliberate strokes of his tongue.

His tongue made her whimper with pleasure, the woman squirming slightly. His tongue on her pussy still felt like a new experience, and she was oh-so sensitive.

“Can suck and lick my clit more?” She asked softly. She was curious just how intense an oral session could be.

Adrian loved that she asked what she wanted, it made this easier for him to give her the pleasure she deserved.
He licked up her pussy, trailing his tongue her clit. Then he sucked her little nub between his lips, applying a little pressure to it.

“Fuck!” She gasped, her body flinching for a moment before she started to squirm and moan. It was so intense. That hot, slick wetness of his tongue swirling around her clit as he sucked it was driving her fucking nuts. She was making sounds she hadn’t heard herself make before, enraptured by the skill of his mouth.

Adrian made a mental note that her clit was her button - every woman has one, just have to find it.

He continued his assault on her clit with his tongue, before inserting two fingers slowly into her dripping pussy.

“Adrian!” She panted desperately, “oh my god. I don’t know how much longer I can last.” Her hands squeezed the bedsheets for dear life as her thighs trembled and tried to squeeze his head a little. She was trying not to, but it was hard to control her body when she herself was losing control of it.

Adrian wanted her to have at least one orgasm before they moved onto anything else - she also needed plenty of lubrication before he penetrated her virgin pussy for the first time.
His tongue went into overdrive, flicking and licking her clit as his fingers sawed in and out of her pussy. Her squeezing legs certainly were not making this easy, but he preserved. Her reactions to what he was doing to her were a big ego boost - given he had not been with a woman in almost three years, it was very gratifying that he could deliver such pleasure for her.

Back