The Wallflower and The Star Athlete (closed for Poprockz)

All she could do was gasp, moan, and writhe as he went to town on her sensitive bits. When her orgasm did come, it felt more like an explosion than her usual burst of pleasure. A choked noise of pleasure came from her lips as her body trembled and back arched, her breasts jiggling slightly as her chest thrust upward. It was like she had been possessed by the ghost of Christmas pleasure.

Adrian put his hands on her hips to try and keep her as still as he could while he continued to pleasure her clit. He could feel her juices flow into his mouth. Her taste seemed even more sweet compared to last night. He kept going, wondering if another orgasm was possible before they moved onto the main event.

He wasn't stopping, his tongue fluttering over pearl like the wings of a butterfly at times, and then like a whirlpool other times. It was far too much for her to handle having just had a very intense orgasm, but she found that her body loved it. While it was overstimulation to the max, it seemed to make her climax rebound into an even greater one. This one felt a little different, and she wasn't sure why until she found herself squirting for him.

Part of her was just shell-shocked from how godly that orgasm was, but the other part of her was horrified. She wasn't sure what exactly had happened, but she had felt liquid coming out from her pussy and she felt embarrassed about it. Olivia didn't want him to think that she was disgusting or something, the woman thinking that she might have ruined things before they even began. Her hands came up to hide her face and she wasn't sure what to do. It was a tempting prospect to run to the bathroom to try to escape the situation but she truly wasn't sure how well her legs would function at the moment; there was also the fact that Adrian himself hadn't been pleasured yet, so she imagined it would be a dick-move to leave him hanging.

"I'm sorry..." she said through her hands, clearly mortified. "I don't know what that was- I'm really sorry!"

Holy fuck, she just squirted! Her pussy flooded his mouth, almost to the point of drowning. He somehow managed to drink it down, some of it dribbling out the side of his mouth. But her reaction was unexpected - clearly this had not happened before. He looked up and saw the horrified look on her face. Fuck I pushed that too far! How he handled this could determine any future they may have.

He climbed back beside her, taking her in his arms, 'Hey, it's okay. You just squirted, that happens sometimes. You must have really enjoyed what I was doing. And I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty hot!'

Olivia couldn't tell whether he was just trying to make her feel better, or whether he was actually telling the truth, especially since she couldn't see him through her hands. She wasn't familiar with the prospect of squirting, and she wasn't aware of the pussy holding any liquids other than the lubrication that slowly seeped out when aroused. Thus, part of her was worried about what sort of liquid it was. The thought of it being... No, she couldn't even think of how disgusting that would be.

"I don't know what to say..." she replied, truly meaning that. What could she say?

Olivia was clearly having a difficult time processing this new sensation. He held her in his arms.
'You are a beautiful woman, who just experienced something new for the first time. It's natural to feel overwhelmed, considering what just happened. Just look at me, please'.

He wanted to look her in the eyes so she could see the sincerity of his words. He was now worried that he had scared her. What was he thinking he could push her that hard when I was the first man she had allowed to pleasure her like that?

Olivia reluctantly lowered her hands and looked at him. At that moment she felt very vulnerable, especially because Adrian was someone whose opinion and approval mattered to her. She didn’t want him to be disappointed in her.

“You don’t think I’m gross?” She asked in a small voice.

Gross?! How could she possibly think that? But he had to be careful what he said next.

'Olivia, that was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. What happened was an expression of how turned on you got, which I loved. I have heard that women only squirt when they are really comfortable with their partner. I'm not sure how true that is, but if it is, I'm glad you felt that way with me'.

He held her tightly as he spoke, wanting to convey his thoughts through word and action.

He seemed genuine, his tone and expression giving her the impression that he was being sincere in his reassurance. It gave her a bit of relief and she let out a breath before putting her own arms around him to return his embrace.

“I do feel comfortable with you… I just wasn’t expecting that- well, that liquid.” Olivia said softly. “Thank you for being patient with me. I feel like a fish out of water.”

Adrian smiled as he saw and felt her relax. He brought her head into the crook of his neck, deepening their embrace.
'You are worth it, Olivia. Never forget that.'

His own arousal had diminished somewhat during his concern, but their new position had him semi hard.
'We don't need to do anything else tonight if you want to just lie here and recover from this experience. That must have felt overwhelming'.

She blushed at his words, never having had them spoken to her with such conviction. Even though her experience squirting unexpectedly had almost turned out traumatic, he had managed to turn the tide and console her. In that moment she felt deeply connected to him, and she didn't want things to end like that tonight. She wanted their intimacy to continue, to let her experience be associated with the breathtaking event of their coupling.

"I want to be with you tonight," she reaffirmed with a soft smile, "I'm sure of it. Please, can we keep going?" Olivia kissed his neck very gently, lovingly, as though he was the most precious person in the world.

Adrian looked deep into her eyes, seeing the truth in her words. He smiled, bringing her lips to his and giving her a deep kiss. As they kissed, he could feel his cock rising again, ready to make her a woman.
He climbed on top of her, but keeping as much skin contact as possible. He could feel that her pussy was still quite slick from her squirting. His cock naturally rested against her pussy, the head nestling between her pussy lips, lubricating it.

'Are you ready?'

"I'm ready," she answered, taking a breath to steady herself. There was a little nervous chuckle before she added, "as ready as I'll ever be." She did want this, despite her nervousness. It was probably normal to be a bit nervous for one's first time, especially since a lot of people said that it typically hurt a bit. A little pain was worth the connectedness of being so intimate with him though, and she would gladly bear. it.

Olivia spread her legs wider for him, her body ready to receive the first man she trusted enough to give herself to. There was an ache in her pussy, as though it longed to feel something thick and hard within her.

Adrian smiled at her words, leaning down to kiss her. As their lips met, he slowly but firmly pushed his cock forward. She was incredibly tight, but slowly he felt her open up to him. He took his time, stopping multiple times to allow her to process this new sensation. After a few minutes, he felt his cock fully sheath itself in her warm, velvety pussy.

‘You did it’, smiling at her, planting kisses on her.

While it was true that she could feel the way his cock stretched her, and there was a slight pinch at one point, she found that he went in rather easily. She was very, very wet, and he was slow, his cock being lubed as it pushed forward. All of that helped him move rather painlessly inside her.

Her eyes were wide as she realized that she really had- they were really, truly having sex right now. Of course they hadn't started the real movements, but still. Just having him fully sheathed was an entirely new sensation. "Your cock feels really big," she replied, wondering if her pussy would adjust.

Adrian chuckled,’Careful, comments like that could easily go to my head’.

She seemed to be adjusting well, so he started moving in and out of her. Again, he kept his movements really slow, wanting her to feel as much pleasure as possible.

"I hope not," she grinned, "I don't think I could handle if your head got any bigger- you'd get stuck for sure."

Olivia was about to say something else before losing her train of thought. It was difficult to hold onto insignificant things she might have said when the feeling of his dick rubbing against her wet walls derailed her. It felt good in a way she hadn't experienced before, though this felt a lot more primal than when he was playing with her clit. It was almost as though her body recognized what they were doing and wanted her to feel as good as possible to encourage them to continue until she made him give up his life-giving seed.

She moaned softly closed her eyes, letting herself get lost in this moment.

Hearing her moans was very encouraging, so he increased his speed and thrust slowly. He was amazed at how well she was taking her first fucking.

‘Olivia, fuck you feel amazing’, he groaned through gritted teeth. He put his bodyweight on her as he continued to fuck her de-flowered pussy.

Last edited:
"You feel really good too," she panted, her body slowly rocking each time he moved his hips forward. It felt so erotic to have him on top of her, skin-to-skin as he literally stroked himself with her tight, young pussy. If it wasn't for the nectar she had produced, she doubted he would be able to move at all with how she clung to him.

Adrian marvelled at how she gripped him through her pussy, almost like she didn’t want to let go. He wished he could see the sight of his cock stretching her out, but he knew he needed to focus on her.

He didn’t know much longer he would last, but he was desperate for her to have another orgasm before he did.

“More…” she moaned reaching up so she could wrap her arms around him. One went around his shoulders to rest at his back, while the other went around so her hand could caress the back of his head. Olivia gently pulled him to her so she could kiss his lips in a gentle, affectionate kiss.

Encouraged by her wrapping hands and gentle kiss, Adrian fucked her a little faster and a little harder. Her gripping pussy was causing amazing friction on his cock.

‘Olivia, I’m not gonna last much longer!’

Each of his thrusts sent pleasant vibrations through her body, his cock stirring her up at that quicker pace. She too was starting to lose herself to the erotic rocking of their entwined bodies. It was intimate, and yet somehow so sexy at the same time. Olivia felt her orgasm building within her, and she mewled, "me too!" before her body was once again wracked with a shuddering bliss, her pussy spasming on his rod.

Her spasming pussy pushed him over the edge. From deep within him came his primal, guttural groan as his cock exploded. Rope after rope of thick, warm cum flooded her inside. He twitched and shook as his powerful orgasm threatened to overwhelm him.

‘Fucking hell!’, he exclaimed,’Wow’.

She hadn't thought she would be able to feel him cumming inside her, but she certainly did. It felt warm and wet in there, and she couldn't help but shudder at the erotic feeling of it. If she wasn't on the pill, that load might have knocked her up.

"That was... amazing!" she said breathlessly.

Back