Things I'd LOVE to Hear My Wife Say to Me

"Oh hon..."
"...don't play at being bashful..."
"...Mr. Happy is telling us..."
"...something different!"
https://cdn5-images.***************.com/images/33338DD.jpg
Sometimes @Cuckwannabe111's wife wants to humiliate him, so she'll rub my cock on his face and tell him he can't enjoy it. He tries not to get hard, but always does, so then she Whips his cock hard before taking mine like a good slut

Come here and fluff up my bull, Cuckie.......

c54miZK.png
I know I would.

Last night after a couple of drinks, she was in a confessing mood. "Do you remember asking me if Dr. V ever fucked me?" Of course I remembered. She denied it. "Okay. He did fuck me one time." Then I got the whole story. I love those stories.
Wives confessions about past men are always thrilling. My wife cheated early(ish) into our relationship. But more recently she confessed to there being two more men in that same period. That was hot! And it’s exhilarating that those men also fucked her! And I suspect that there were more. Men that she’s too coy to tel me about. I think she might be afraid that I’ll think she was a slut.

Wives confessions about past men are always thrilling. My wife cheated early(ish) into our relationship. But more recently she confessed to there being two more men in that same period. That was hot! And it’s exhilarating that those men also fucked her! And I suspect that there were more. Men that she’s too coy to tel me about. I think she might be afraid that I’ll think she was a slut.
It is hot to hear their stories. My wife had permission to have sex with others, but she was ashamed of having sex with her boss, Dr. V. Dr. V's wife either found out or suspected it and made the doctor fire my wife.

It is hot to hear their stories. My wife had permission to have sex with others, but she was ashamed of having sex with her boss, Dr. V. Dr. V's wife either found out or suspected it and made the doctor fire my wife.
That’s not right! I don’t understand spouses that go after the affair partners. The issue is with the cheating husband or wife.

That’s not right! I don’t understand spouses that go after the affair partners. The issue is with the cheating husband or wife.
She was a hot-blooded woman from Brazil who worked in the office. Dr. V told my wife not to worry about it, that he would find her a better job with another doctor. He did exactly that and she worked for the next doctor for 20+ years. Dr. V and the bitch divorced a few years later.

Last edited:
Back