Third Time's the Charm (26 m)

I see you finally have your own pic thread!!! *takes a seat and watches the show*

And people wonder why I can't stop giving you butthuggles :kiss:

I'm on my way......

I see you finally have your own pic thread!!! *takes a seat and watches the show*

I second that ;)

Sorry, ladies, I've been busy.
DSCN0113.JPG

No you didn't! You never took the oral exam. *snerk*

Although, I have you to thank for the inspiration for this pic- your naughty librarian pics. :rose:

Phahaha, I was excused from that exam! Due to the high score on my competency test.... It seemed superfluous.... :)

DAMN!!!!
TEK this pic is the perfect combo of sexy and naughty. Honestly, I have never seen a wire notebook LOOK SO ALLURING.

I hope you are studying your "KAMA SUTRA" notes. I am coming over later for a long tutoring session ;):kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
Sorry, ladies, I've been busy.
DSCN0113.JPG

Last edited:
Phahaha, I was excused from that exam! Due to the high score on my competency test.... It seemed superfluous....
You're tekompetent, huh?
:skeptical:
Thank you!!
Now I know where you sleep.......;)
And I keep my belts at the foot of the bed. ;)
Do you need a study partner?? :p
Absolutely. Come on over.
DAMN!!!!
TEK this pic is the perfect combo of sexy and naughty. Honestly, I have never seen a wire notebook LOOK SO ALLURING.

I hope you are studying your "KARMA SUTRA" notes. I am coming over later for a long tutoring session ;):kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
Karma sutra? Give orgasms and you shall get three times as many back?

crawl up his legs take notebooks put it to the side and give him a kiss.... wait this isn't the "What does the avatar above you make you want to do ?" thread?
LOL.
Awesome. Maybe I should make a new AV.

You're tekompetent, huh?
:skeptical:

And I keep my belts at the foot of the bed. ;)

Absolutely. Come on over.

Karma sutra? Give orgasms and you shall get three times as many back?

LOL.
Awesome. Maybe I should make a new AV.

:eek:
LOL
Eggstactly!!!!
Blood leaving my brain after seeing your photo...;)

But maybe we could practice some KAMA SUTRA first

Ask what I should bring for first lesson Sir?:devil:

Last edited:
Back