THIS is PATHETIC

Senna Jawa said:
First of all, Liar, speak for yourself only!
Jesus Christ, are you getting anal over my choice of pronouns? All right, my mistake. I don't wanna know.

If you refer to your PM box as your home, and equate a rude (And yes it was, I'm not defending goldustwoman's right to be an ass more than I defend yours.) remark in an easily ignored elecronic message with a home invasion, then you must have serious issues. Besides, you HAVE a PM inbox, when you can choose not to. That's an invitation. You can't have a phone and demand to get only pleasant phonecalls. That's just silly.

When you take a message delivered privately for whatever reason (even if the reason is a petty one, like to look better in public), and shout it from the rooftops without the sender's consent, guess who is abusing the very idea and institution of mail?

And besides, like Cloudy said, It's against the site rules. Read 'em.

Liar said:
Have you tried the ignore list? Not sure it works for PMs, but it stops posts from peeps you don't want to read.
Yes it works. I had an old account that got PM spammed by guys whose idea of a subtle flirt was posting photo closeups of their scrotum. :rolleyes:

The ignore feature stopped their PMs from arriving.

lexitopoi said:
Yes it works. I had an old account that got PM spammed by guys whose idea of a subtle flirt was posting photo closeups of their scrotum. :rolleyes:

The ignore feature stopped their PMs from arriving.
Damn!

*crossing another strategy off my list*

So...

A newbie comes in and speaks their mind and there goes Senna again - attacking a newbie. And your comment to her in the "Perfect Ten" was to what? Shouldn't you have written a Perfect Ten poem yourself? I mean, you did tell her she should be writing poetry as it's quoted below, didn't you? Wasn't that polite? God, you just hate the polite word, don't you? So many questions. So many questions, yet Senna can't answer them.

THEN, you go and post a PM from her and ask others how to stop PM's?? You've got to be kidding me. You know exactly how this works, Senna. You've been here for years.

Who are your "you", and who are you? Try to be constructive. Write a comment on a poem, or a poem, or about the usage of some artistic devices... something related to poetry. (Your post is a transparent, cheap attempt to sound important). Stick to poetry on a poetry board.

Isn't it funny how you quote the regulars and the noobs but you won't quote me? I know. I know. You're trying to play the ignore game. You can't resist reading what I say here. Prehaps I intimidate you and you just hate the fact that I'm bringing out your true colors.

I see your true colors shining through. I see your true colors and that's why I love you, so don't be afraid to let it show. Your true colors. Your true colors...are beautiful....like a rainbow. Name that tune!

My true colors? Well, now. I change like the wind. I have a horrible diagnosis. Sadly, everyone knows this. God damn saldne, wont you shut up? No, why should I? You're fucking mental. I know. But I love you anyway. Come on. Let's go fuck. Okay. :)

eagleyez said:
As long as you clean up after yourself.

Namaste ya silly primate. Enjoy the WE. :) :)

I've got the squeegee and the bee keeper helmet
no problems there

namaste' my good man
rain instead of snow
it's already a good weekend
:D :rose:

Tathagata said:
I've got the squeegee and the bee keeper helmet
no problems there

namaste' my good man
rain instead of snow
it's already a good weekend
:D :rose:

Good to hear-
Yep- fleeces and heavy jackets hang on the pegs,
Rain falls and the snow shrinks.

:)

Yessir, I'm an idiot.

But at least when someone shits on my carpet, I don't rub everyone else's nose in it.

And that's the end of this.

~DisgustedAgain
"Iiiiiiiiiii-iii-iiii-iiiiiiii'm hooked on a feeliiiiiiiiin'.....hiiiiiiigh on believiiiiiiiin' that you like to drink peeeeeeeee...." I'm under twenty five and an alcoholic punker. What's *your* excuse for being juvenile?

saldne said:
My true colors? Well, now. I change like the wind. I have a horrible diagnosis. Sadly, everyone knows this. God damn saldne, wont you shut up? No, why should I? You're fucking mental. I know. But I love you anyway. Come on. Let's go fuck. Okay. :)
:eek: Did you just go fuck yourself? that's...um...adorable. :kiss:

DeepAsleep said:
~DisgustedAgain
"Iiiiiiiiiii-iii-iiii-iiiiiiii'm hooked on a feeliiiiiiiiin'.....hiiiiiiigh on believiiiiiiiin' that you like to drink peeeeeeeee...." I'm under twenty five and an alcoholic punker. What's *your* excuse for being juvenile?

That's a good song. It's a shame you ruined it with pee. How could you? :kiss:

Liar said:
:eek: Did you just go fuck yourself? that's...um...adorable. :kiss:

I did. I did! That's why I was gone so long. mmmm...I should've recorded it. :cool:

DeepAsleep said:
But at least when someone shits on my carpet, I don't rub everyone else's nose in it.
29914551514.jpg

"On the fucking rug, man."

I want to fuck the fat man. I have a thing for fat men. Isn't that what's-his-face from Rosanne? I've had a crush on him for years.

saldne said:
I want to fuck the fat man. I have a thing for fat men. Isn't that what's-his-face from Rosanne? I've had a crush on him for years.

John Goodman. :)

edited to say that Liar is a much faster typist than me. :D

Yup, that's him. I knew it. Damn. I always like looking at the crack of his ass when he bends down. He's gotten older and he's not as sexy anymore, but I still get a warm sensation between my legs.

I just saw John Travolta on TV and he's looking pretty damn hot with a belly too. He was real thin in Welcome Back Cotter. O! I must go fuck myself again.

edit to say before I go play -

Ah, there's still hope for us well-rounded. :cool:

Big men, big hearts. Gotta love em'. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
saldne said:
Yup, that's him. I knew it. Damn. I always like looking at the crack of his ass when he bends down. He's gotten older and he's not as sexy anymore, but I still get a warm sensation between my legs.

I just saw John Travolta on TV and he's looking pretty damn hot with a belly too. He was real thin in Welcome Back Cotter. O! I must go fuck myself again.

edit to say before I go play -

Big men, big hearts. Gotta love em'. :heart:

How odd.

ROFL, I've got about eighteen other T-shirt ideas, if you wanna start a business. Silly t-shirts are all the rage, these days.

~D.A.
If a man can eat an entire airplane... Then you can fit this T-shirt in your vagina.

DeepAsleep said:
ROFL, I've got about eighteen other T-shirt ideas, if you wanna start a business. Silly t-shirts are all the rage, these days.

~D.A.
If a man can eat an entire airplane... Then you can fit this T-shirt in your vagina.

I'd buy myself out of business
:D

Back