This Is Where The feminized US Navy Has Brought Us

JOIN THE MILITARY !! They would have to put down their iphones and do something.

While the uS Navy is not the largest in the world, it is considered the most powerful. The US has 11 aircraft carriers, which are the world's largest military vessels, while Russia and China have one and three, respectively.
Which has nothing to do with the thread. The thread is about the MSC, not the Navy.

Which has nothing to do with the thread. The thread is about the MSC, not the Navy.
The title of the thread is "This Is Where The feminized US Navy Has Brought Us" and Military Sealift Command ships are made up of a core fleet of ships owned by the United States Navy so the Navy is very much part of the discussion.

While the uS Navy is not the largest in the world, it is considered the most powerful. The US has 11 aircraft carriers, which are the world's largest military vessels, while Russia and China have one and three, respectively.
How many of those 11 are deployable? Only three or four at a time.

Rightguide never served in the military (with this iteration of his userid anyway , his previous userid won two...TWO Silver Stars in the 'Nam as a USMC Force Recon "snipper"(sic) ). He's retconned this userid to reinvent himself as a Gen-Xer, not a crusty old boomer any more. He left the military in 1974, stating it wasn't fun anymore since there was no more open season on "hunting gooks". That's his story anyway, there are posts around here about him trading military supplies and secrets for Viet Cong pussy.

Many of his military exploits were purportedly adapted into an old Clint Eastwood movie "Heartbreak Ridge". They used quite a number of his adventures in the film. His critics claim that Rightguide adopted the war exploits of the film as his own.

Rightguide is the most closeted homosexual on this board, primarily because his best buddy on Lit, JoePepsiCo, is a "recovering homosexual" who now claims to be the most "Alpha as fuck" guy on this board and has an intense loathing for his former "lifestyle choice". JoePepsiCo was also a Marine, go figure.
None of the above is true. It's a flat-out fantasy Rob has invented, obviously to revive a long-dead enemy and project those traumatic echoes from the past into the here and now. In the beginning, I would chuckle to myself at these antics but now I'm beginning to realize that he does suffer as a result of trauma heaped on him from this monster in his past and needs it to exist so that he can lash out and redeem either the face or manhood he believes were stripped from him. All of the above is a psychotic construction. So Rob, my advice is to seek professional help.

None of the above is true. It's a flat-out fantasy Rob has invented, obviously to revive a long-dead enemy and project those traumatic echoes from the past into the here and now. In the beginning, I would chuckle to myself at these antics but now I'm beginning to realize that he does suffer as a result of trauma heaped on him from this monster in his past and needs it to exist so that he can lash out and redeem either the face or manhood he believes were stripped from him. All of the above is a psychotic construction. So Rob, my advice is to seek professional help.
Own your shame, weirdo.

Robbie suffers from ptsd, from getting his ass kicked by Bot Boy. Now that Bot and his alts are gone he’s become mouthy.

How many of those 11 are deployable? Only three or four at a time.
Yes, 3 or 4 are deployed but within 24 hours, for example, in February 2024, the Navy sent five aircraft carriers to the Pacific as a show of force... That is enough given no other country can match that degree of a show of force. For the other 166 counties, one is enough to convince any country to back down.

Why waste tons of money by having more than four ready to go when the reality is 99% of the time one is all that is needed to do the job. I know, I know republicans want to spend our hard-earned tax dollars like drunken sailors on a three-day pass. But let's all be thankful for the Biden administration which exercises a prudent and responsible fiscal policy.

Robbie suffers from ptsd, from getting his ass kicked by Bot Boy. Now that Bot and his alts are gone he’s become mouthy.

Just a reminder of how racist icanhelp1 is:

I wonder if it's all those black daddies living by the 4 fs ( find them, feel them, fuck them, forget them ).

Post in thread 'The real badbabysitter finally revealed..' https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-real-badbabysitter-finally-revealed.1504564/post-90980000

No U.S. Navy Aircraft Carriers Deployed in the Pacific​

The deployment of the USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN 72) from 7th Fleet to 5th Fleet has left the United States with no deployed carriers in the Pacific Ocean, at a time when they are needed most.​

Carter Johnston 25 Aug 2024

The U.S. Navy is facing a shortfall of deployed carriers in the Pacific as the buildup in the Middle East continues. The lack of carriers has left a critical gap in the West Pacific.

The departure of USS Abraham Lincoln coincides with the change in homeport of USS Ronald Reagan (CVN 76) from Yokosuka, Japan to Bremerton, Washington. The Ronald Reagan‘s replacement, the USS George Washington (CVN 73) still in San Diego on a scheduled port visit.

The U.S. Navy’s other Pacific-based carriers are in port or in their maintenance availability period. Out of six carriers in the Pacific, the USS Carl Vinson recently participated in RIMPAC 2024, the USS Nimitz recently completed a six month planned incremental availability period for maintenance, the USS Ronald Reagan recently completed a homeport shift to Naval Base Kitsap, and the USS George Washington will remain in San Diego until the crew and equipment swap from USS Ronald Reagan is complete.

More here: https://www.navalnews.com/naval-news/2024/08/no-u-s-navy-aircraft-carriers-deployed-in-the-pacific/

Rick 345: Take note. The reason for this is that this administration and the present Chief Of Naval Operations have fucked up the Naval maintenance schedule to the point of imminent failure. If we have to go to war tomorrow we will have to put to seas with ships and personnel that are not combat ready. It will be almost a month before any US carrier can depart for the Western Pacific. That is a big window of opportunity for an enemy.

Navy Destroyer Commander Relieved of Duty After Unbelievable Photo of Backward Rifle Scope​

by Jim Hᴏft Sep. 3, 2024 7:20 pm

• commander-cameron-yaste-firing-rifle-1200x630.jpg
Commander Cameron Yaste firing a rifle with the scope mounted backward.

Commander Cameron Yaste of the USS John McCain, a guided-missile destroyer tasked with protecting the San Diego-based aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt, has been relieved of duty.

Yaste was removed from his position on Friday and faces a demotion to Naval Officer, according to Newsweek.

231106-n-n0831-0002-1.jpeg
Commander Cameron Yaste

He has been temporarily replaced by Capt. Allison Christy, the deputy commodore of Destroyer Squadron 21, which is currently operating as part of the USS Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike Group in the Gulf of Oman.

capt.-allison-christy.jpeg
Capt. Allison Christy (Credit: LinkedIn)

Christy was one of the speakers on the panel “LGBT Experiences in the Forward Deployed Navy: 10 Years After Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” back in 2021.

More here on our destroyed Navy: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ander-relieved-duty-after-unbelievable-photo/

Yeo she'll get the job done.

Back