to all

Ebonyfire said:
In that case if you can lick from your own ankle to your own crotch; I want to see it! LOL

Eb

Oh Shit! ROTFL. I didn't even think about how that looked. I just thought I was giving PB some good advice.

Desdemona said:
Oh Shit! ROTFL. I didn't even think about how that looked. I just thought I was giving PB some good advice.

Des, I just could not resist, my bad!

Eb

Ebonyfire said:
Des, I just could not resist, my bad!

Eb

Eb, I would have been greatly disappointed if you had resisted. It was the best laugh I've had today! . Besides, I really shouldn't post in the middle of the night when I'm 3/4 asleep.

Desdemona said:
Eb, I would have been greatly disappointed if you had resisted. It was the best laugh I've had today! . Besides, I really shouldn't post in the middle of the night when I'm 3/4 asleep.

I was gonna say if you can accomplish that trick, it might be worth turning bi for! LOL

Eb

Desdemona said:
PB, since you already posed the research question, I suggest that the hypothesis be: the tongue will not dry out if you lick someone from the ankle to the crotch.

I think the test methodology is fairly self evident. How will we measure this?

des <my momma always told me if you want something done right, you'd better do it yourself? weg

Self crotch licking aside... LOL

How do ya think we should measure if my tongue is wet or dry? :)

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
Self crotch licking aside... LOL

How do ya think we should measure if my tongue is wet or dry? :)

PBW

I think you could rate the dryness of your tongue using a Likert scale. (see below)

0 - like the desert, totally dry and dusty

1 - a drought has occurred but there are memories of moisture

2 - cotton mouth, a bit thirsty

3 - mildly moist

4 - definitely damp

5 - slippery, dripping

What do you think? Would this work in the interest of science?

:)

Mmm sounds perfect... :)

so are you going to be taking the measurements? :)

I think we'll need several, maybe many test runs don't ya think?

plus we might look into shorter runs too... like ankle to knee... knee to crotch... one side of crotch to the other side... mmm

what ya think? :)

PBW

PB, I think you are absolutely right. All the best research is replicated many times just to prove that the outcomes are valid. I also think you are right about the variable locations for licking.

I think I probably should take the measurements, don't you? :)

Is this something that should also be replicated on you?

Desdemona said:
PB, I think you are absolutely right. All the best research is replicated many times just to prove that the outcomes are valid. I also think you are right about the variable locations for licking.

I think I probably should take the measurements, don't you? :)

Is this something that should also be replicated on you?

Most definitely... if it's not repeatable it's not valid :) hehehe

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
Most definitely... if it's not repeatable it's not valid :) hehehe

PBW

We certainly wouldn't want to invalidate our study findings. ;)

Desdemona said:
We certainly wouldn't want to invalidate our study findings. ;)

Totally.. we wouldn't want to be seen as misfits... :)

We might need gov't funding for this project... lmao.

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
Totally.. we wouldn't want to be seen as misfits... :)

We might need gov't funding for this project... lmao.

PBW

OK. Here's the deal. You write up the proposal and get the funding. I'll write the research report and get it published. What do you think? :p

Desdemona said:
OK. Here's the deal. You write up the proposal and get the funding. I'll write the research report and get it published. What do you think? :p

Sounds good to me... when will we do the actual work? ;)

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
Sounds good to me... when will we do the actual work? ;)

PBW
I think sooner rather than later.
Have your people call my people and work it out.:p

:D

God is never going to make anyone else exactly like you, so know that you are able to do something that no one else can. Lord, I am an important and special part of Your plan. Help me to do Your will and to always realize my worth.

:p

Last edited:
Lord, though I walk through the valley of wanton women I will see no evil. Your bounty has provided for my pleasure and I know that it is You that will pass judgment.

I have followed Your commandments Lord. I've been fruitful and multiplied when and where I could.

At every opportunity I have provided unto others that which they have desired the most. To bring relief is your commandments as well Lord.

I have plowed the soil and planted seed wherever I have roamed. Following Your directives

The earth is a better place for my having trod upon it's surface.

Ishmael

Brother Ishmael, I want to welcome you to the First Church of BDSM, Orthodox. Thank you for sharing your moving testimony with us this morning. Your devotion to bringing relief to others is truly inspirational.

church

Lord, thank you for my sisters and brothers here at Lit and for blessing them with the courage to stick the authoritarian cigar
of psuedo scientific psycho babble up the sphincter of all those who would judge us.

Back