to all

Make a habit of looking for something to be grateful for in every situation and soon a reason for joy will always greet you. Lord, I pray for the gift of a brave and thankful heart.

God doesn't always end the storm, but He will calm your spirit and give you the courage you need. Lord, I have come to know and believe in the love You have for me.

I don't know how I missed the rest of this thread...

It is the funniest thing that I have read in a long time....

Often times that which we find difficult is that which teaches. Lord, may I always be able to see the good that comes from even my trials.

Siren said:
I believe.......

can I be saved?

can I be redeemed?

beam me up Scotty !!!

Warp speed ahead.

Yes, my child. Salvation awaits. To enter the holy kingdom of BDSM, you must first kneel at the altar of perversion. Annoint thyself with the sacred fluids of thy partner's pleasure and make an offering of sacrificial buttocks in attonement for past transgressions. Only through the rites of pleasurable pain, humiliation or servitude may blessed redemption be obtained.

Ok, ok!!!!

Desdemona said:
Yes, my child. Salvation awaits. To enter the holy kingdom of BDSM, you must first kneel at the altar of perversion. Annoint thyself with the sacred fluids of thy partner's pleasure and make an offering of sacrificial buttocks in attonement for past transgressions. Only through the rites of pleasurable pain, humiliation or servitude may blessed redemption be obtained.

I am so happy not to take a drink, BEFORE I read Des' posts!

Eb

Re: Ok, ok!!!!

Ebonyfire said:
I am so happy not to take a drink, BEFORE I read Des' posts!

Eb

Verily Eb sayeth unto the submissives: let there be no baptism of the most high oracle of perversion.

Re: Re: Ok, ok!!!!

P. B. Walker said:
No shit. Damn Des. ;)

PBW

The holy laws of the First Church of BDSM (Orthodox) require that male switches who use profanity be bound and forced to perform oral acts of contrition until annointed by the sacred fluids of pleasure.:p :p

Re: Re: Re: Ok, ok!!!!

Desdemona said:
The holy laws of the First Church of BDSM (Orthodox) require that male switches who use profanity be bound and forced to perform oral acts of contrition until annointed by the sacred fluids of pleasure.:p :p

Is this just a sappy way of you asking me to lick your pussy? LMAO. You know I'd do it without the sweet talk. <winks>

PBW "<Nudging those thighs apart>"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok, ok!!!!

P. B. Walker said:
Is this just a sappy way of you asking me to lick your pussy? LMAO. You know I'd do it without the sweet talk. <winks>

PBW "<Nudging those thighs apart>"

ROTFL. Where does it say in the holy laws that you would be forced to perform such an act upon a female?? ;)

des <whose thighs don't require much nudging>

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok, ok!!!!

Desdemona said:
ROTFL. Where does it say in the holy laws that you would be forced to perform such an act upon a female?? ;)

des <whose thighs don't require much nudging>

Uhmmm... errrr... well I ... uhm.. yanno... lol

Shit... I just assumed ok! <winks>.

PBW "Mmmm if I lick from ankle to crotch in one long lick... do ya think my tongue will dry out?" LOL

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok, ok!!!!

P. B. Walker said:
Uhmmm... errrr... well I ... uhm.. yanno... lol

Shit... I just assumed ok! <winks>.

PBW "Mmmm if I lick from ankle to crotch in one long lick... do ya think my tongue will dry out?" LOL

My magic 8 ball says "It is highly unlikely". ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok, ok!!!!

Desdemona said:
My magic 8 ball says "It is highly unlikely". ;)

I never believe those things. I think we need some serious field testing. <winks>

PBW

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok, ok!!!!

P. B. Walker said:
I never believe those things. I think we need some serious field testing. <winks>

PBW

I'm generally in favor of research. ;)

Mmm first we need to come up with a hypothesis... and then come up with tests to prove our hypothesis. :)

Who do ya think we should get for the field tests? Hire ppl? or just go with in-house talent? Hehe.

PBW

PB, since you already posed the research question, I suggest that the hypothesis be: the tongue will not dry out if you lick someone from the ankle to the crotch.

I think the test methodology is fairly self evident. How will we measure this?

des <my momma always told me if you want something done right, you'd better do it yourself? weg

Desdemona said:

des <my momma always told me if you want something done right, you'd better do it yourself? weg

In that case if you can lick from your own ankle to your own crotch; I want to see it! LOL

Eb

Back