good woman
what more
do you want ?

rowdy ted
in a pic
with bold
battery font ? :p
OT and Rowdy Ted together. Hmm... :)

For those of you who don't know rowdy ted, he was born on this board about 2 years ago. There's even a poem about him. :)

A Dildo for All Seasons: Rowdy Ted
by The Poets ©
The Poets:
Angeline, JUDO, _Land, TheDR4KE, WickedEve, Rybka, OT, Goodguy2, dizzy, REDWAVE

WickedEve said:
OKay, AVs... I have one of me with a real (not a dildo) cock. I have one of bare breasts. One of... let's see... semi all over nudity. Oh, there's the pussy. So, what does everyone want? Don't say the hat! :D

(No, I'm not really putting my pussy online.)

I miss all the good stuff
:mad:

annaswirls said:
oh just a rope light

they feel so warm wrapped snug around skin

I gotta go back it up a bit lol

edited to say

okay backed up not risking anyone poke an eye out with the close up....

but damn, I think my one boob is bigger than the other! Maybe I need to just zoom in sigh

Wow
Yummy
:D

Syndra Lynn said:
Well I'm voting for pussy. And I promise never to mention your trauma which shall remain unmentioned (phone sex) ever again.

Syn :kiss:

I'm pretty sure I need to hear that story

Angeline said:

:)

Poet Chick floats in the clouds
hair streaming over cape, gold lame
dahling, and a tie-dye bodysuit,
big soul eyes full of world, words,
and hands cupped for writing.

Power of vision, satori power,
cosmic karmic comic sight,
able to twist tall phrases
to a single word, faster
than a speeding simile,
strong resolve, x-ray empathy.

Poet Chick dashes to Earth,
crisis-bound, phrases flipping
and flopping through her veins
like a cauldren bubbling poem soup,
a melting pot of remembrance,
imagination, salted with remorse,
yearning, peppered with expectation.

Words fall from her fingers
and scales from her eyes, yes,
maybe yours, too, and you remember
the look in your mother's eyes
when she smiled, or the taste
of a fresh-plucked honeysuckle,
sipped delicately from a bitten flower,
or your chin yellow
over the cast of a buttercup
on some almost forgotten summer morning,
when the Sun played with the
breeze on your bare arms.

THAT, especially the last stanza, is BEAUTIFUL, Seaside Heights! :heart:

talking to pirates - new poem......please read.

Last edited:
annaswirls said:

03sp

[/size]

Want to post or chat about poems written with edits, etc but not yet (or ever plannig to be submitted? It doesn't follow the spirit of this thread?

Poetry in Progress

~~~~

Just want to chitter chatter about anything in particular, or nothing in particular?

Poetry Chit Chat and the like

~~~~

Want something that does not really feel right in any of those options?

just make your own thread-- it is done all the time.

Oh and just hit "quote" on the post that you are refering to, and then cut it from your window and transport it where you want to respond to it. Easy!

I am not trying to be a bitch here, but it seems the topic is hot--

Some threads are really open, most have a specific purpose in mind. As Angeline said on another thread, I am also guilty of the chit chat on this thread, although I really really try hard not to be. When I first posted here, I passioned it out on my wp and pasted it here, and I felt guilty about it later.

Please lets all try to stick to the spirit of the thread....
right now it seems like all of the threads are starting to look alike.

No I do not have an identy crisis, I have absolutely no power or anything like it, just pleading as a member of this community.

:heart: anna

:heart: ...you're right, anna -- 100%.

There are so many threads, they keep getting criss-crossed in my blonde head!! :confused:

talking to pirates - new poem......please read.

reply frompassion

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by annaswirls

03sp

all of a sudden passion suddenly
similar to the old, "writing live" thread.
Poems written with no time restrictions but
complete ASAP, submitted and then regretted.
no copy pasted, no mushrooms on the pizza.
no rewriting!
Like life. It's sudden. It's all passion.

Want to post or chat about poems written with edits, etc but not yet (or ever plannig to be submitted? It doesn't follow the spirit of this thread?

Poetry in Progress

~~~~

Just want to chitter chatter about anything in particular, or nothing in particular?

Poetry Chit Chat and the like

~~~~

Want something that does not really feel right in any of those options?

just make your own thread-- it is done all the time.

Oh and just hit "quote" on the post that you are refering to, and then cut it from your window and transport it where you want to respond to it. Easy!

I am not trying to be a bitch here, but it seems the topic is hot--

Some threads are really open, most have a specific purpose in mind. As Angeline said on another thread, I am also guilty of the chit chat on this thread, although I really really try hard not to be. When I first posted here, I passioned it out on my wp and pasted it here, and I felt guilty about it later.

Please lets all try to stick to the spirit of the thread....
right now it seems like all of the threads are starting to look alike.

No I do not have an identy crisis, I have absolutely no power or anything like it, just pleading as a member of this community.

anna
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tarablackwood22 said:
:heart: ...you're right, anna -- 100%.

There are so many threads, they keep getting criss-crossed in my blonde head!! :confused:

thanks Tara--
I know I wanted to reply to some chit or chat and sat an the opening screen and said what the fuck, it could be anywhere as it had nothing to do with any of the topics listed.

hey, I figured you for a brunette!

nature figured me for a brunette too
sometimes you just gotta say fuck nature.

she doesnt know I was meant to be a blonde.

Last edited:
Tathagata said:
I'm pretty sure I need to hear that story

My lips are forever sealed. You missed the pussy AV, too.:(

ha ha ha ha ha ha (sing with a trill;) )

Syndra vicious :devil:

Re: reply frompassion

annaswirls said:
quote:
Originally posted by annaswirls

03sp

thanks Tara--
I know I wanted to reply to some chit or chat and sat an the opening screen and said what the fuck, it could be anywhere as it had nothing to do with any of the topics listed.

hey, I figured you for a brunette!

nature figured me for a brunette too
sometimes you just gotta say fuck nature.

she doesnt know I was meant to be a blonde.

FUCK NATURE!..................how's that! ;)

Lauren Hynde said:
This is going to be my first and only non-poem on this thread. Thank you, Anna. I spent a good part of yesterday debating with myself wether or not to say this, to just ask everyone to go read the entire first page of this thread.

No chat. No quoting other people's post. No commenting. No edits. No nothing. Just all of a sudden passionate poetry.

I was even considering copying all the poems in this thread to a new one so that people could see the two threads side by side and realize the percentage of non-poetry post we let this thread come to, this thread which was intended to be as pure as can be.
Would anyone have a cow if I move a lot of the recent chat in this thread down to the chat thread (including this post and responses to it)?

WickedEve said:
Would anyone have a cow if I move a lot of the recent chat in this thread down to the chat thread (including this post and responses to it)?
Please do.

(At least this one)

WickedEve said:

No baby :devil:

I have a post card that says "I birthed a cow once and it hurt"
thats just so wrong...:rolleyes:

edit to say, so if I read that right, any poems here are posted in a flurry (knew that) AND to be submitted as is from here, no editing at all?

Last edited:
Originally posted by echoes_s in the all of a sudden passion suddenly thread
edit to say, so if I read that right, any poems here are posted in a flurry (knew that) AND to be submitted as is from here, no editing at all?
No. The original idea was for the poems to be posted there without being edited. If you want to salvage them and submit them to Literotica in the regular way, you're free to edit or do what you want. ;)

echoes_s said:

Confucious say: She who has cow, has plenty steak for freezer

ya'll getting all worked up over threads and chit chat and nobody is writing and that makes me so sad :(

so we stay on topic in each and every thread, ( I try to do this) or just dont post cause all the moving stuff around is mking me dizzy... However!! I am SOOO glad the new new poems review thread is a sticky becasue so many times I had to go down several threads just to find it and I am so lazy I would wait till someone bumped it up....haha ;)

Lauren Hynde said:
No. The original idea was for the poems to be posted there without being edited. If you want to salvage them and submit them to Literotica in the regular way, you're free to edit or do what you want. ;)

k thanks Lauren, hope you werent too upset when I told everyone what kind of bullets you used ;)

it was only meant to be a joke...:(

Maria2394 said:

ya'll getting all worked up over threads and chit chat and nobody is writing and that makes me so sad :(

so we stay on topic in each and every thread, ( I try to do this) or just dont post cause all the moving stuff around is mking me dizzy... However!! I am SOOO glad the new new poems review thread is a sticky becasue so many times I had to go down several threads just to find it and I am so lazy I would wait till someone bumped it up....haha ;)

well....on the poetry construction thread there are poems being written with much frustration...:heart:

Maria2394 said:

Shut up, Maria. This is the.... oh, wait, it's the chat thread. Go ahead. :D
I'm moving chat from suddenly thread to this thread. Some of it's already moved. That needed to be done. There was too much to wade through to see the poems. I moved my chat too! I'm as bad as the rest and I should know better and set a better example. We have mod Ange that's the wise mom of the group. There's Lauren, the iron fist of discipline (ohhh!) And then there's the slut, nut aunt Evie no one talks about.... :)

The Poets said:
Shut up, Maria. This is the.... oh, wait, it's the chat thread. Go ahead. :D
I'm moving chat from suddenly thread to this thread. Some of it's already moved. That needed to be done. There was too much to wade through to see the poems. I moved my chat too! I'm as bad as the rest and I should know better and set a better example. We have mod Ange that's the wise mom of the group. There's Lauren, the iron fist of discipline (ohhh!) And then there's the slut, nut aunt Evie no one talks about.... :)

Believe me, were I a wise mom, my life would be very different at the moment.

echoes_s said:

Go check out the all of a sudden passion thread

I posted the intention of the threads

we will all get the hang of it,

dizzy indeed!

spring clean
so we dont keep tripping on all the clutter

lovely clutter but clutter nontheless

(if you go to the first page of any thread, you can read the original intent of the thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back