To keep the review thread clean...

Status
Not open for further replies.
YA bet your blip blip blippy they ain't

I may trade him in on one of those Vikings, JC. One of the semi-clean, flower toting Vikings. I bet they ain't picky 'bout no meaty ass on a wench.

though one that is ovoid in X-section is a hard act to follow.

Re: YA bet your blip blip blippy they ain't

JCSTREET said:
though one that is ovoid in X-section is a hard act to follow.
A relationship with a Viking would have never worked anyway. That oval business would have turned into misshaped, hard feelings between us. And I would have nagged too much about him letting his buddies carry off the neighbor women. And the first time I bought him a pair of khaki shorts and a polo shirt... well, things would have become unpleasant.

Re: Re: YA bet your blip blip blippy they ain't

WickedEve said:
A relationship with a Viking would have never worked anyway. That oval business would have turned into misshaped, hard feelings between us. And I would have nagged too much about him letting his buddies carry off the neighbor women. And the first time I bought him a pair of khaki shorts and a polo shirt... well, things would have become unpleasant.

smoooooooooooooooth

Re: Re: Re: YA bet your blip blip blippy they ain't

Tathagata said:
smoooooooooooooooth
as smooth (or is that ass smooth?) as your purdy gurl face. :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: YA bet your blip blip blippy they ain't

WickedEve said:
as smooth (or is that ass smooth?) as your purdy gurl face. :D

yeah....that's what it is
:D

What kind of tattoos are on those tree trunk arms of yours? Daisies, kittens, "I love my auntie?":catgrin:

WickedEve said:
What kind of tattoos are on those tree trunk arms of yours? Daisies, kittens, "I love my auntie?":catgrin:

ancient symbols of virility and sexual prowess
ya know
giant phallus statues and drinks with bamboo unbrellas

Tathagata said:
ancient symbols of virility and sexual prowess
ya know
giant phallus statues and drinks with bamboo unbrellas
You have a kitten on your ass, though, right?

Tathagata said:
is that an offer??

on my ass it says
if found drop in nearest mailbox
LOL Well, that's one way to get it back. lol

Offer? To put a kitten on your ass? I don't get it? Not unless you're talking about something naughty? Are you being naughty? Did I mention your tree trunk arms? I bet if you were a viking, you could carry off, at least, two wenches at once.

WickedEve said:
LOL Well, that's one way to get it back. lol

Offer? To put a kitten on your ass? I don't get it? Not unless you're talking about something naughty? Are you being naughty? Did I mention your tree trunk arms? I bet if you were a viking, you could carry off, at least, two wenches at once.

what in the world would I ever do with two wenches?

Tathagata said:
are you being naughty?

at this age watch is probably all i could do
Oh puhlease! A man with viking tree trunk arms doesn't watch! He impresses his wenches by lifting buffalos (not wings) and other heavy things.

WickedEve said:

How about a "OK- We know you got 'em so where are your tattoos?" thread...

re Viking T-shirts

Not is the T shirt bore the slogan

Hvordan sier man det pa Norsk (point)

and nagging him about his fellows dragging off the neighbour women would be a bit ingenuous since he'd be up to his oxters in dragging them off himself--just because you like a Viking doesn't mean you should start to rationalize his behaviour against your principles.

and I see youre becoming fickle as a Viking in that youve already dumped the relatively sweet-smelling one in favor of a Norse giant with a kitten tattoed on his ass

PS (they wouldn't be your neighbours - they'd be Irish folk-far from the fjords and John Cleese sining the fjord song)

I have a room called Yak Hurling at Talk City (and own yakhurling.com which is not developed but I'll put up a home page tonight)

It's Tibet's answer to the scottish sport of caber tossing and I'm introducing it to the East Coast of the US by stealth (ranking officials of PETA have been paid off and are in the know)

Yaks are tough bests and don't really suffer. Indeed, the love the attention which is more they get from their herders (see the unpublished short story - Suckin' back Yak's Milk Inna Yurt, Kurt for more details)

Tathagata definitely likes like the sort of hurler our scouts are looking for - contests are held in secret caverns in the Appalachians.

(no yaks were harmed in the making of this flight of fancy)

minsue said:

OK, Boo. Where are your tattoos? :devil:

I have 3... I only divulge one at a time... which do you want? Door #1, Door #2, or Door #3?

I would like very much to get my make up done. What I wear now is minimal, but it would be nice to have it always there!

BooMerengue said:
I have 3... I only divulge one at a time... which do you want? Door #1, Door #2, or Door #3?

I would like very much to get my make up done. What I wear now is minimal, but it would be nice to have it always there!

I'll go for door #1. :D

I'd love to have eyeliner that's always there, if it weren't for the concept of needles rapidly poking my eyelids.

Door #1 is my 1st tat. It's a circle approx.4" across on my back up at the left shoulder.... made of celtic design, and it is The Virgin, The Mother, and The Crone. The original Holy Trinity! LOL It is all black- I shy away from color.

Door #2 is approx 5" x 8" tall A black on white picture of Luna riding a sliver of the Moon.

Door # 3 is a smatt triangular Celtic love knot on the outside of my right ankle.

BooMerengue said:
Door #1 is my 1st tat. It's a circle approx.4" across on my back up at the left shoulder.... made of celtic design, and it is The Virgin, The Mother, and The Crone. The original Holy Trinity! LOL It is all black- I shy away from color.

Door #2 is approx 5" x 8" tall A black on white picture of Luna riding a sliver of the Moon.

Door # 3 is a smatt triangular Celtic love knot on the outside of my right ankle.

Three as well. Chronologically: Roses beneath my left collarbone. Ladybug on my wrist. Baby dragon sitting on a yin yang in front of the sun on my shoulderblade.

Still want to get a claddagh, but haven't found the right one.

I want a bracelet on my wrist- haven't found the perfect one yet. I will, tho! LOL

Re: re Viking T-shirts

JCSTREET said:
Not is the T shirt bore the slogan

Hvordan sier man det pa Norsk (point)

and nagging him about his fellows dragging off the neighbour women would be a bit ingenuous since he'd be up to his oxters in dragging them off himself--just because you like a Viking doesn't mean you should start to rationalize his behaviour against your principles.

and I see youre becoming fickle as a Viking in that youve already dumped the relatively sweet-smelling one in favor of a Norse giant with a kitten tattoed on his ass

PS (they wouldn't be your neighbours - they'd be Irish folk-far from the fjords and John Cleese sining the fjord song)

I have a room called Yak Hurling at Talk City (and own yakhurling.com which is not developed but I'll put up a home page tonight)

It's Tibet's answer to the scottish sport of caber tossing and I'm introducing it to the East Coast of the US by stealth (ranking officials of PETA have been paid off and are in the know)

Yaks are tough bests and don't really suffer. Indeed, the love the attention which is more they get from their herders (see the unpublished short story - Suckin' back Yak's Milk Inna Yurt, Kurt for more details)

Tathagata definitely likes like the sort of hurler our scouts are looking for - contests are held in secret caverns in the Appalachians.

(no yaks were harmed in the making of this flight of fancy)
"a Norse giant with a kitten tattoed on his ass" will fuel my fantasies today while I'm at the Kindercritter Day Celebration. Now I need to go don my mommy attire--black short shorts and tight black tee. The other mommies don't talk to me very much.
:eek:

WickedEve said:
Oh puhlease! A man with viking tree trunk arms doesn't watch! He impresses his wenches by lifting buffalos (not wings) and other heavy things.

Are the Vikings on the prarie? And is all this happening on T's arms? (I'm confused. I haven't finished my coffee yet.)

Re: Re: re Viking T-shirts

WickedEve said:
"a Norse giant with a kitten tattoed on his ass" will fuel my fantasies today while I'm at the Kindercritter Day Celebration. Now I need to go don my mommy attire--black short shorts and tight black tee. The other mommies don't talk to me very much.
:eek:

I would
; )
but then again...the other mommies don't talk to me much either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back