To the Karen Kraft Truther-Trolls Club & Alt-Army:

In fairness to girlsmiley, other folks like pointless and Saint Peter do the same thing. Like it's some sort of badge of honor to lecture us on how tired they are of the whole thing.

I am tired of being lectured by people who are tired of the whole thing, but I want one of those badges.

girlsmiley said:
You're very glad?

Extremely.

Continuing on with Rosco's comment about community.

My point is, the people who posted in that thread are part of the GB "community". One would think their opinion on the matter would be taken into account. But hey, that's jsut the way I see it.

You're a bit thick, but that's okay.

When you vote in an election, do you take into account everyone's opinions, including those people you disagree with you in every matter, and then vote to please them? Do you listen to them tell you you're wrong and stupid and that you should shut up, and accordingly put your opinions away?

If one of my friends said that I was doing her head in, I would stfu.
I wouldn't tell her, "oh well, cunt, fuck off if you don't like it"
That's selfish, rude and hardly in the spirit of friendship.
(I'm lining myself up to be shot down, I can feel it)

I do understand there will be ups and downs. I see people I respect argue with one another here all the time.

The GB is not one big circle of friends. I don't know what on earth has ever given you that impression, but I'm fairly certain you're building a rather flammable man of straw right now.

Extremely.

When you vote in an election, do you take into account everyone's opinions, including those people you disagree with you in every matter, and then vote to please them? Do you listen to them tell you you're wrong and stupid and that you should shut up, and accordingly put your opinions away?

The GB is not one big circle of friends. I don't know what on earth has ever given you that impression, but I'm fairly certain you're building a rather flammable man of straw right now.

Amen!

Can you imagine the GB as a big circle of friends where we all post to make others happy? :rolleyes:

Extremely.

Stop the boats!

Ahahaha!

If you missed this before, people disagree all the time.
You know what's thick?

Arguing about it. I refuse.

Take it easy beeg.

Badges, badges, here's some stinkin' badges.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Courtesy of http://www.says-it.com/badge/

Attachments

• badge1.jpg
    badge1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 87
  • badge2.jpg
    badge2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 94
girlsmiley said:
Stop the boats!

Ahahaha!

If you missed this before, people disagree all the time.
You know what's thick?

Arguing about it. I refuse.

Take it easy beeg.

Yes, god forbid you argue about it for 31 posts or something.

That's right -- take a stand!

I hate the fucking assholes who keep bumping this thread.

Ha! Maybe somebody oughta start a never-ending KK thread like "Describe the 64-year-old Fatso Impersonating a Slender Angel above you in one word."

Back