To the Karen Kraft Truther-Trolls Club & Alt-Army:

No interest. People can post whatever they want.
I have an ignore list of 0. I skip what I don't like. It works out fine.
I offer that by way of advice, you realize.

I'm more interested in what Rosco said about community.

What the GB as a whole wants.

Not a few posters here and there.

The KK shit is really doing people's heads in. You do realise this, yeah?

Why not vote on it? Meh. Doesn't worry me either way.

Bidin is right. KK = infamous.

I'm very glad you can link a thread from the front page, however, what's your point?

I'm more interested in what Rosco said about community.

What the GB as a whole wants.

Not a few posters here and there.

The KK shit is really doing people's heads in. You do realise this, yeah?

Why not vote on it? Meh. Doesn't worry me either way.

Bidin is right. KK = infamous.

it is community.

but it's a community with scabs and scars and disparate parts.

the posters who stay understand that. they prefer that, even if they don't prefer all of the parts. despite busybody being something of a pariah, i doubt few of the established posters would banish him. they'll mentally ignore him. they'll actually ignore him. they'll call his bluff. but they probably would not banish him given the chance.

most of the boards on lit don't have scab and scars. not obvious scars, at least.

there's plenty of room to post on those boards.

it is community.

but it's a community with scabs and scars and disparate parts.

the posters who stay understand that. they prefer that, even if they don't prefer all of the parts. despite busybody being something of a pariah, i doubt few of the established posters would banish him. they'll mentally ignore him. they'll actually ignore him. they'll call his bluff. but they probably would not banish him given the chance.

most of the boards on lit don't have scab and scars. not obvious scars, at least.

there's plenty of room to post on those boards.

if we all agreed with/liked each other, this place would be no fun. the scoundrels, wingnuts and village idiots are part of the place. so is ken, with his long running dog and pony show, which is why i called on him to come clean.

I'm very glad you can link a thread from the front page, however, what's your point?

You're very glad? :rolleyes:

Continuing on with Rosco's comment about community.

My point is, the people who posted in that thread are part of the GB "community". One would think their opinion on the matter would be taken into account. But hey, that's jsut the way I see it.

If one of my friends said that I was doing her head in, I would stfu.
I wouldn't tell her, "oh well, cunt, fuck off if you don't like it"
That's selfish, rude and hardly in the spirit of friendship.
(I'm lining myself up to be shot down, I can feel it)

I do understand there will be ups and downs. I see people I respect argue with one another here all the time.

if we all agreed with/liked each other, this place would be no fun. the scoundrels, wingnuts and village idiots are part of the place. so is ken, with his long running dog and pony show, which is why i called on him to come clean.

exactly.

it's the bearded ladies and human pincushions who give this place soul.

You're very glad? :rolleyes:

Continuing on with Rosco's comment about community.

My point is, the people who posted in that thread are part of the GB "community". One would think their opinion on the matter would be taken into account. But hey, that's jsut the way I see it.

If one of my friends said that I was doing her head in, I would stfu.
I wouldn't tell her, "oh well, cunt, fuck off if you don't like it"
That's selfish, rude and hardly in the spirit of friendship.
(I'm lining myself up to be shot down, I can feel it)

I do understand there will be ups and downs. I see people I respect argue with one another here all the time.
You keep bringing up "Roscoe's comment about community." Are you aware that he is disagreeing with you?

exactly.

it's the bearded ladies and human pincushions who give this place soul.

Right. The community in my opinion is composed of the regular posters here who act in good faith, even if they are libertarians, crypto-Confederates, carpetbaggers, scally wags, people just here "for the lolz", or various other types of human slime.

Surrounding the hard core GB is a series of concentric circles made of alts, trolls, n00bs, playgrounders, ampics leg humpers,once in a blue moon drama-driveby rubberneckers, erotic story fans, random passersby and various unclassifiables and superfluous types who may at some point or other gradually integrate themselves into the core community, mainly by 1. hanging around alot and 2. not acting destructively upon the community itself.

The case of K(ar)en is difficult because "Karen" is definitely part of the Lit community warts and all but the imposture and breach of trust are seen by many as beyond the pale.

There's nothing wrong with disagreeing with one another.

It's the childish shit that comes after that does people's heads in.

That's what I reckon anyway.

Mhmm. Don't get mad at me, Sonny.

I'm just calling it like I see it.
Yes, and I am not mad at you for it. You were asking me to interpret someone's posts for you. All you needed to do was read them.

You're tired of the KK thing. Fine. I am too, frankly, but possibly for different reasons. And yet you're posting all this in a KK thread, bumping it each time, and scolding others for putting it in people's faces.

Odd, no?

Yes, and I am not mad at you for it. You were asking me to interpret someone's posts for you. All you needed to do was read them.

You're tired of the KK thing. Fine. I am too, frankly, but possibly for different reasons. And yet you're posting all this in a KK thread, bumping it each time, and scolding others for putting it in people's faces.

Odd, no?

In fairness to girlsmiley, other folks like pointless and Saint Peter do the same thing. Like it's some sort of badge of honor to lecture us on how tired they are of the whole thing.

Here we go. :rolleyes:

Just let it go, mate. Alright?

I'm going to have some sex.

Before I die.

Cheer up, Sonny. :kiss:

Is she ever fucking annoying!

Holy shit.

She talks like somebody gives a shit about her fuckin' nagging.

:rolleyes:

In fairness to girlsmiley, other folks like pointless and Saint Peter do the same thing. Like it's some sort of badge of honor to lecture us on how tired they are of the whole thing.
I don't blame any of them. I just take issue with the proposal that we subject Literotica's threads to the pre-emptive approval of some Senior Committee. If I'm being an insufferable piece of shit, just don't read me for a few days. I'm probably taking something out on Lit instead of a five- and three-year-old. If a thread bugs you, just don't post in it.

Everyone invokes some lofty purpose for it. It actually just means they don't have the self-control not to read something, so they want you to remove the temptation.

But that's what moderated boards are for. If you want the pleasures of an unmoderated board, you also have to allow for the times it's insufferable.

Back