To the Karen Kraft Truther-Trolls Club & Alt-Army:

If i were kraft, i would be more embarrased at having been revealed to be a fat ass than for having a penis. Dude was viscious to the chunky monkeys... even screeched at me for being fat, when everyone knows im not.

Settle down, tubby.

If i were kraft, i would be more embarrased at having been revealed to be a fat ass than for having a penis. Dude was viscious to the chunky monkeys... even screeched at me for being fat, when everyone knows im not.

You're fat in all the right places. Don't sweat it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Looks up..................

Holy shit...................... look at all of the damn luke alts all in one place!!

Reminds me of when he was trolling NotNowHunny but now KarenKraft is his victim.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looks up..................
Holy shit...................... look at all of the damn luke alts all in one place!!
Reminds me of when he was trolling NotNowHunny but now KarenKraft is his victim.

Yes Karen, you're a victim. A VICTIM, DAMMIT! :mad:

:rolleyes:

she isn't fat in all the right places. nobody should have to sport a nose that enormous.

I can't imagine having such an overwhelming emotional reaction to an internet handle I haven't seen in a couple of years. And needing an alt for it is the cherry on top.

But anyway... big nose? Did you know that I'm not a 12 year old? That's about the last time something like "hey big nose" worked to dig at me. Really, that type of childish insult doesn't work on most adults; I'm pretty average in that regard.

As with everyone else, there are plenty of ways to insult me online that would really make me wince. Since it is your personal mission to follow me around here, at least put on your thinking cap for fuck's sake and deal a real blow. Please tell me you are smarter than this. Engage as though you have a brain.

Back