To the Karen Kraft Truther-Trolls Club & Alt-Army:

*grin*...Lady F, last I knew, you lived in Manhatten, gotta be employed to live there....:)

but her attitude is so piss poor that she could only work in "government" clearly she is unstable and low EIQ

the private sector would never put up with her ignorant bullshit

I wonder how Ken is doing these days. I hope his wife is doing well. She never emailed me back and that worries me. I was hoping to be friends.

I wonder how Ken is doing these days. I hope his wife is doing well. She never emailed me back and that worries me. I was hoping to be friends.

Ken is tucked away in the war room working on damage control.

Then we can expect another attempt at redemption.

Natasha won't be so cheap this time.

Ken is tucked away in the war room working on damage control.

Then we can expect another attempt at redemption.

Natasha won't be so cheap this time.

If I don't hear from either of them soon I may email her again to make sure they're ok.

Do I even want to know what's going on here?

First iggy ever just because you don't even have a name. Don't feel bad I did the same to Prince when his head swelled so large he just became a symbol.

karen may be a man, but have you seen the size of ladyF's nose? the thing takes up three quarters of her face. it looks like it might jump off and start rabidly attacking passersby at any moment.

Oh, this was just a drive-by shit-n-run? My bad.

Maybe you could tell us exactly how Lady Funkenstein's looks are relevant here?

Hmmm?

maybe you could tell us how anything on this forum is relevant to any of our daily lives?

maybe you could tell us how anything on this forum is relevant to any of our daily lives?

I don't remember seeing a pic of you, shit for brains, care to show us your Adonis like self before critcising others' looks?

I don't remember seeing a pic of you, shit for brains, care to show us your Adonis like self before critcising others' looks?

i just tried to take a picture of myself, unfortunately ladyF's nose kept getting in my way and i wasn't able to get a clear shot. maybe next time, stargazer.

i just tried to take a picture of myself, unfortunately ladyF's nose kept getting in my way and i wasn't able to get a clear shot. maybe next time, stargazer.

In other words, you're a fat ugly fucker a la Ken that prefers sniping from behind a mask like the shithead coward you are. Glad we got that straightened out.

Let's put your existential "Why are we here?" jibber-jabber aside for a moment and focus on my original question.

Did it make you feel "empowered" to criticize Lady F's looks?

Did it strengthen your obviously feeble self-esteem to snark about someone's physical characteristics?

In other words, you're a fat ugly fucker a la Ken that prefers sniping from behind a mask like the shithead coward you are. Glad we got that straightened out.

no, no. not fat. obese. i don't think you are grasping the magnitude of the situation. my feet haven't touched the floor in years, i'm not even sure i still have feet. my teeth are almost as rotten as yours, there is no bathtub big enough to hold me, so i smell almost as bad as naughtycakes. my nose is dainty and perfect though. unlike ladyF.

Let's put your existential "Why are we here?" jibber-jabber aside for a moment and focus on my original question.

Did it make you feel "empowered" to criticize Lady F's looks?

Did it strengthen your obviously feeble self-esteem to snark about someone's physical characteristics?

fuck yes! i am on top of the world today. oh wait, my bad. i'm on top of ladyF's nose. it's almost as big as the planet, i'm sure you can understand my confusion.

I'm thinking the idiot n00b is a little insecure.

i guess when you hurl insults left and right on this forum it means you're insecure as well? see now, doesn't it feel good to share? do you want to discuss some of your other...shortcomings? it's just you, me and ladyF's nose here. open up, you'll feel better getting it off your chest.

Back