Tooting own horn also.

...thinking...

actually, it's a really interesting concept. that's what i'd call really getting into your character's head... it bears thinking about further :)

odd how something beginning 'tooting ones own horn' can give me a jolly useful exercise.

thank you NaughtyMike :)

Re: ...thinking...

wildsweetone said:
actually, it's a really interesting concept. that's what i'd call really getting into your character's head... it bears thinking about further :)

odd how something beginning 'tooting ones own horn' can give me a jolly useful exercise.

thank you NaughtyMike :)

It is not new...in TV it is called a spin off. I got my "death" planned. I will publish at least 2 more pieces before my demise, then I will switch to Tammy's story. This allows me to do all that incest and gangbang stories all over again. I have to use terms and words not previously used, go easier on the humor and trivia, work more on the anagrams no one can figure out.

I believe mt next piece will turn off a lot of my readers, get me a lot of "1" votes and hate mail....hence what I write afterwards may not be read and I may be a "dead author" anyway.

I have my next character picked out, and her her first sex scene in my mind....incest of course to draw the initial crowd.

The idea may catch on... as I said before in my post, I lead the pack in ideas... but KM will tell you its been done a 100 times before. I love that girl, she keeps me honest.

I figure about the time I get an avatar my Naughtymike will die. I need to discuss this idea with my editor first. I am going to attempt to get her to write some stories. I introduced her character in one of my chapters... this way I can have 2 spin offs working at the same time.

If someone is interested in being a spin off Naughty-Mike character, e-mail me and we will discuss the franchise. I will create a basic plot to make sure the characters will intersect, I can also add some puns and play on words and humor to a piece, even after it is written. The only requirement is that the profile you use must be of the character you play and all submissions under that name must reflect that character, i.e. you can submit poetry under that name, but it would have to be a piece that this character wrote.

If you have a character in mind you would like to intersect, that is not in my story, and you want to be added on, let me know and I can create a "real life" situation where you get to blow me or something.

This would be the ultimate in a chain story.

Back