trump's transition team compiling list of personae non grata... says no-one tied to project 2025

Just like he said he would do- get ahead of the transition this term. :)
Meanwhile, back in the reality based world, far from the fever swamp of Saint_Ann's brainpan....
Trump Transition Team Misses Key October 1st Deadline

October 1st was the deadline for each major candidate to submit the names of their personnel who needed the high security clearances necessary for a transfer of power, if necessary. Security briefing, access to government officials, access to funding for temp office space and the transition budget.

In 2016, Chris Christie managed this transition for Trump and by all accounts did an admirable job considering the chaotic makeup of Trump's team

In 2024, former WWE Wrestling Promoter Vince McMahon's wife Linda McMahon is tasked with doing the heavy lifting here, and supposedly she really hasn't gotten started yet.

Of course there is the pesky little matter of having to submit all personal financial information to the Dept of State as a condition of clearences.....

Meanwhile, back in the reality based world, far from the fever swamp of Saint_Ann's brainpan....
Trump Transition Team Misses Key October 1st Deadline

October 1st was the deadline for each major candidate to submit the names of their personnel who needed the high security clearances necessary for a transfer of power, if necessary. Security briefing, access to government officials, access to funding for temp office space and the transition budget.

In 2016, Chris Christie managed this transition for Trump and by all accounts did an admirable job considering the chaotic makeup of Trump's team

In 2024, former WWE Wrestling Promoter Vince McMahon's wife Linda McMahon is tasked with doing the heavy lifting here, and supposedly she really hasn't gotten started yet.

Of course there is the pesky little matter of having to submit all personal financial information to the Dept of State as a condition of clearences.....
Paywall. :)

srsly, he's so outdated... talking about cyber and fluffers, chicks, references to old stuff with Rory... even couldn't bring himself to use something much different to his old lancecastor handle and still doing the denial 'that's another poster'? what a ball-less charade of a person

srsly, he's so outdated... talking about cyber and fluffers, chicks, references to old stuff with Rory... even couldn't bring himself to use something much different to his old lancecastor handle and still doing the denial 'that's another poster'? what a ball-less charade of a person
To quote the British philosopher Sir Paul McCartney, he's "like a relic from a different age. Could be! Ooo-eee!"

To quote the British philosopher Sir Paul McCartney, he's "like a relic from a different age. Could be! Ooo-eee!"
In my green metal suit, I'm preparing to shoot up the city
And the ring at the end of my nose makes me look rather pretty
It's a pity there's nobody here to witness the end
Save for my dear old friend and confidante, mademoiselle Kitty
Kitty, kitty, kitty

In my green metal suit, I'm preparing to shoot up the city
And the ring at the end of my nose makes me look rather pretty
It's a pity there's nobody here to witness the end
Save for my dear old friend and confidante, mademoiselle Kitty
Kitty, kitty, kitty
I saw Wings open their show with that song back in the day.
Fun fact: Paul McCartney used to be in a band BEFORE Wings!
Gawd I'm old.

Also, Git off mah lawn.

Back