TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

Happy Thursday!!!

Weather looks to be interesting today. Seems we get windy storms off-n-on throughout the day. Unsettled, I think they say. You know, "they."

It seems that we're limited on how much sheetrock mud we can buy in one sitting. I'm thinking that if someone gathered several people together and murdered them all by shoving it down their throats so that they'd smother, that Unka Joe would EO the stuff out of existence, and then we could take a Giant Leap Backward back to plaster.

Touch mah coffee, I keel ya . . . .

d6a2dc2a002790af4c430e9bd41d54af.jpg

31511905_4.jpg

e76208d6a483161c468af984d52d655a.jpg

Hope to miss the (w)hole thing. Thanks be to Allah for work, an' shit.

I kinda wonder why Wat is the only one who makes road trips for shit like this. Frawg about shit hisse'f when Wat sent him a state over (maybe 70 miles) to score water heaters. And then there was the whinging. I'm sure that Maint'nence Tool misses him muchly. They could have long walks and complain about how mean Wat is.

No matter. We play the hand we're dealt, even if it is a fistful of club deuces and no four-of-a-kind rule in effect.

Off to afflict the comfortable . . . .

tumblr_p9o3mplAy11wegsd3o1_1280.png

Politics, covid, and getting up from imaginary sleep... I really do think we need to bring back those bottles of sideshow medicine and chase it down with coffee.

I am an insomniac. I go to bed and end up reading for 8 hours or more before giving up and getting up.

Yesterday I won a Ruger American 450 Bushmaster. I'm glad to have it, just in case an elephant comes running down the street.

I buy the guns for the Post to raffle off and it's been a challenge. All we can get are odd-balls that aren't really practical for hunting here. But a gun is still a gun.

We keep two up for raffle at a time and go through one a week. Which means I get background checked once a week. I'm clean.

I had some lettuce which had clean stamped right on the package.

It made me sick.

I also wonder if I should buy into the panic and go buy a new lower,
just as an investment. If they really ban the things again,
then the price should skyrocket...

I have two AR-15s. One is still in the box. I wonder if they are like toys that are more valuable if they are still in the box?

Theoretical question only. I'd never sell a gun.

I assume so, but I don't know what an "assault weapon" is. I think if it's black it's gonna be banned.

Yesterday I won a Ruger American 450 Bushmaster. I'm glad to have it, just in case an elephant comes running down the street.

Was gunna say.. wtf would Johnny boy do with that.

Shoot a robber that left two days ago and he can still see him running into clovis?

Back